Throw away your mileage log and shoebox of receipts! Everlance makes tracking your mileage and receipts for tax deductions or reimbursement simple, easy, and FREE. Everlance tracks your mileage automatically using GPS so you no longer need to keep a mileage log or logbook -- all you need to do is let the app record your trips in the background and swipe which trips are for business. The app is designed for minimal battery consumption and IRS compliance. Everlance is currently 100% FREE and comes with unlimited cloud storage. Independent workers love us, here's why:
• Earn more money — Every 1,000 miles is worth $545 as a business expense you don't have to pay taxes on. Everlance makes sure you never lose a mile again by working seamlessly in the background.
• Save time — Everlance automatically tracks your miles. Simply swipe to categorize and you're done. Self-employed taxes is now a breeze.
• Get peace of mind — Everlance backs up everything safely in the cloud. We're your digital mileage log and tracker.
• We detect and log all of your trips automatically (or try adding a TO and FROM location and watch the magic happen)
• We calculate business mileage, trip start & end time, and reimbursement value
• Swipe to categorize trips as business, personal, charity, or medical
• We save a GPS "mileage receipt" for each trip which is backed up to the cloud
• Upload your paper receipts of meals, supplies, and other expenses
• Improve your business and mileage IQ with easy expense reports
• Simplify business travel and expense reports
• Supports multiple income sources, 1099 taxes, quickbooks self-employed, and excel
• Export your data at any time to CSV or PDF
... and many more features to come!
• Solopreneurs: real estate agents, photographers, self-employed, general contractors ...
• Independent contractors: rideshare drivers (uber / lyft), delivery, physical therapists, construction workers ...
• Anyone who needs a mileage log for their vehicle, to improve their mile IQ, or complete a Freshbooks or Concur expense report
• Employees who need to get reimbursed!
We'd love to hear from you! Please note that mileage tracking is not always 100% accurate (loss of signal, etc.) and that we are working every day to improve the tracker. All feedback or ideas are welcome at email@example.com.