* Notice *
If you cannot find widget of Color Note notepad notes, please read below FAQ.
* Features for Color Note notepad notes *
-Organize notes by color
-Sticky note Widget
-Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list
-Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
-Organize your schedule by note in calendar
-Password Lock note : Protect your notes by passcode
-Secured backup notes to sd storage
-Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
-Reminder notes on status bar
-Notepad supports ColorDict Add-On
-Powerful Reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
-Quick memo / notes
-Wiki note link : [[Title]]
-Share notes via SMS, email, twitter
-Use color to categorize notes
* Online backup and sync cloud service for Color Note notepad notes *
-Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
-It does not send any of your notes to server without your signing up.
-Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions for notepad notes *
-Internet Access : For online backup & sync notes
-Modify/delete SD card contents : For backup notes to sdcard
-Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot : For reminder notes
* FAQ for Color Note notepad notes *
Q : How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A : Goto home screen and long press empty space and choose widget, Color Note will be there for sticking on page.
Q : How come the widget and the alarm and remider notes functions don't work?
A : If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder and etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support them! If you have already moved app to SD card, but you want those features, you have to move it back to device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q : Where is backed up notes data at sdcard?
A : /data/colornote on sdcard
Q: I forgot my master password, how can I change it?
A: Menu -> Settings -> Master Password -> Menu Button-> Clear Password. You will lose current locked notes when you clear password!
Q: How can I create to do list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to striketrough.
When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
Keywords : ColorNote Notepad,note, notebook, notepad, notes, Shopping List, Todo list, Todo, To do List, To do, 2do, To-do, Shopping, list maker, Calendar, Task, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, memo pad, memo widget, sticky, editor, getting things done, GTD, journal, awesome, supports colordict
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms?mobile=1
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
We have spent all of our time and effort into making the application look as close to a real personal organizer as possible. Enjoy this highly customizable app, you cannot find an application which has as many functions as Jorte.
Jorte is also designed with simplicity in mind, it's got many functions, but it's still easy-to-use!
For personal use or for business, Jorte will assist you to manage your daily schedule thoroughly.
o Jorte Cloud: Cloud feature for multi-device syncing and backup.
o Various widget settings are available.
o Monthly, Daily, and Weekly views are available.
o Important appointments are shown in red.
o See completed appointments at a glance.
o It can synchronize with Google Calendar.
o Adjust the starting day of the week on each view; it doesn't always have to be Sunday!
o Import the Holidays of your choice from Google Calendar.
o Import and Export the contents to CSV format.
o It can work with Google Voice Search and Google Maps.
Android OS 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3 / 3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3
The screen display will automatically adjust to any screen size, whether on smartphone or on tablet, as well as portrait or landscape mode.
** Jorte Cloud **
Sync Jorte Calendar, schedules, and Tasks to the Jorte Cloud.
You can access to Jorte Cloud from home, office, and anywhere else with an internet connection through PC, tablets and also from your smartphone. With this you can access your calendar anywhere from multiple devices, it even works as a backup of your schedules and task lists.
Sign-up to get a Jorte Account and start taking advantage of the cloud experience:
Jorte account (free!)
You can purchase icons and backgrounds images to use in Jorte Calendar. Many useful icons are available for purchase. Please take a look! See the Store by clicking the Store icon on the menu bar.
LittleTwinStars and others
(c)'76,'01,'05,'13 SANRIO APPR.NO.S540661
- THE DOG AND FRIENDS © artlist
- KARL AND FRIENDS © KARL-TOWER PROJECT
Please help us translate Jorte. If you would like to contribute a translation of a certain language for Jorte, you can submit your translation to the following website:
Any Data inputs onto Jorte DO NOT get erased when you upgrade the version of Jorte.
Please DO NOT uninstall Jorte if you’d like to keep and reflect your data onto the new version of Jorte. Just simply install and overwrite the previous version, your data will be there.
*By syncing with the Jorte Cloud, your data will be kept on the cloud, so even if you happen to uninstall the app, your schedule will still be there and you can sync it again with the re-downloaded app.
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
- Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
- Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC's Notes app.
- Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
- Notifications won't make sounds unless HTC's Calendar app is disabled.
- Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Contextual text search using snippets
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Purchase ExportPDF from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for ExportPDF subscribers
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Purchase PDF Pack from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat® Plus subscribers
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
• Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
• Return to your previous location after going to a link or bookmark
• Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
• Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to easily organize and find documents
• Copy documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
• Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
• Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
Print and share documents
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Share"
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Print your documents with Google Cloud Print
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
No.1 best-selling app in 58 Google Play countries, over 200,000 ***** reviews
“Shockingly accurate, making for a creepy-fast typing experience.” - TIME Magazine
SWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
- SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your phone or tablet’s keyboard with one that understands you.
- It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 61 languages.
- It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.
SMART & LEARNING
- SwiftKey predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
- It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.
SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
- Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
- Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
- Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what’s hot on Twitter.
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 61 languages and counting.
See http://www.swiftkey.net/en/#features for full list of supported languages.
TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.
- Innovative keyboard layouts and modes for a better experience for all users across all screen sizes
- Full, Thumb and Compact layouts
- All three layouts can be resized and undocked to float
VIDEO TIPS & SUPPORT COMMUNITY
Visit our awesome website for tips, videos, support and much more: http://www.swiftkey.net/
We take your privacy very seriously. This keyboard never learns from password fields. SwiftKey Cloud is an opt-in, secure, encrypted service and gives you full control over your data. Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
With Google Keep you can:
• Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
• Add reminders to important notes and be reminded through Google Now
• Have voice notes transcribed automatically
• Use widgets to capture thoughts quickly
• Color-code your notes to help find them later
• Swipe to archive things you no longer need
• Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes
• Use your notes from anywhere - they are safely stored in the cloud and available on the web at http://keep.google.com and via the Google Keep app in the Chrome Web Store.
Day by Day has lots of features to offer. They are:
- presentation of events and tasks in one list
- synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
- incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
- easy-to-handle agenda and month view
- interactive widget on the device desktop
- configurable widget layout
- lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- birthday reminder
- voice input
- subtasks or todo lists in your events and tasks (limited in free version)
- rich set of options for recurrent task (limited in free version)
- priority in tasks (full version only)
- users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event (full version only)
- the app is compatible with 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1–4.3 “Jelly Bean”, 4.4 "KitKat"
You will be able to create the events with fixed beginning and end, as well as the events which due to a certain time or which could be postponed, in any case you will be prompted to set a reminder which will help you keep track on your schedule.
This organizer is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
The list of supported languages:
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian.
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!
You can make a translation of the application to your language here: http://crowdin.net/project/day-by-day/
You can vote for new features or suggest your own one here: http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general/filters/top
Day by Day team
- Super Bright Flashlight - Guaranteed!
- Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
- Strobe/Blinking Mode supported - Blinking frequency adjustable
- Stunning graphics - This is the most beautiful flashlight you can get in hand!
Key words: torch, strobe, bright, linterna, фенерче, El feneri, flashlight, LED, light, flash, free, camera, night
☞ Get the most out of Any.do:
■ Beautiful & Functional - Any.do is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
■ Always there when you need it - Any.do syncs seamlessly with the cloud so you can stay on top of just about anything across all your devices.
■ Any.do puts the power in your hands - Drag & drop to plan your agenda, swipe off a task to mark it as complete & shake your android to clear your completed tasks. It just feels right.
■ Speak your mind - Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. Any.do will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language.
■ Type less, DO more - Mobile typing can be a hassle; Any.do’s auto-suggest predicts what you want to do as you type it.
■ Any.do works for you - Simply add a time based reminder for the things you want to do and Any.do will remind you just at the right time. You can even try some repeat options.
■ Better together - Share lists with your friends, family, and colleagues to accomplish even more. Here are some ideas: A shared grocery list with your spouse, plan an event with your friends or just make sure you’re on top of an office project.
■ Any. DO is available in different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Russian, Arabic & Hebrew.
☞ What makes our app so hot:
✔ Just like real life - Swipe a task with your finger to mark it as complete.
✔ Shake it away - Shake your device to remove all completed tasks.
✔ Powerful widgets - Add a widget to your home screen to see all the things you need to do - just when you need them.
✔ Don't miss another call - Turn missed calls into reminders.
✔ Take actions - With Any.do you can easily make calls, text, emails and even schedule meetings from within the app
✔ Make it personal - Choose your favorite app theme (white or black).
✔ Do it your own way - You can easily customize your folders, so you can organize your tasks to best suit your needs (for example: Work, Home, Errands). Plus, you can have as many folders as you wish.
✔ Your tasks, Your choice - You can switch between Date view (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming & Someday) and Folder view, it's up to you.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using Any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: android@Any.do or visit: www.Any.do/faq
Help translate Any.do to your language: Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/anydo to get started.
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly and monthly view
- Define your personal goals and link them to tasks
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and appointments
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and appointments
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Make an audio recording and attach it to your tasks and appointments
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync with your Google Calendar without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and appointments
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Find suggestions for your goals to pursue
- Set repeating tasks and appointments
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and appointments into each other
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Synchronize your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list Timer
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or appointments
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or appointments
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
1) Samsung Galaxy Devices - Samsung Print Service plug-in is pre-installed app on selected Samsung's Android OS smart phones and tablets (see compatibility list below).
2) Android KitKat(4.4) Devices- Samsung Print Service plug-in extends Android's printing feature in Android 4.4(Kitkat) to support printing on Samsung Printers.
The plug-in enables printing to many Samsung laser printers, and MFPs without the need for third party apps or additional print drivers. Easily print photos, web pages and documents when your mobile device is connected to a compatible Samsung printer through a wireless network or a direct wireless connection to the printer. Control print settings including color, number of copies, paper orientation and paper type.
When plug-in updates are available your device will notify you. Please adjust your settings to automatically update this plug‐in, or accept updates manually.
In Galaxy devices this plug-in is integrated into operating system and cannot be uninstalled or moved to SD card.
If your device is not listed below, this plug-in is not compatible with your device at this time. If your Android OS device does not have printing functionality built‐in to the OS, please download Samsung Mobile Print app from the Google Play store to enable easy printing to Samsung printers.
Samsung Android devices having Android version 4.2 and above.
All other devices running Android version 4.4 and above.
Supported Printer/MFPs Model List
* M2020/M2070 Series
* C410/C460 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
* M262x/282x/267x/287x Series
Over 40,000,000 users' choice! Upgrade to PRO and get up to 70% battery power savings!
>>> THE WORLD'S LEADING BATTERY SAVER & POWER MANAGER! <<<
● Global Saver — 17 languages supported (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, German, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and more)
● Easy & Powerful Saver — Increase your battery life by up to 50%
● Simple Saver — Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings
● Convenient Saver — “Optimize” desktop widget allows you to stop power-consuming background apps with a one-touch to boost your battery life
● Fast Saver — Instantly find battery power saving problems with the “Optimize” button
● Effective Saver — Protect your battery with healthy battery charging to extend life of your battery
● Adapts to You — Automatically save energy with Smart Power settings (PRO upgrade).
>>> POWERFUL FREE BATTERY SAVING FEATURES <<<
● ACCURATE STATUS — Smart technology helps you know exactly how much charge you’ve got left with detailed analysis of Android apps AND hardware (CPU, display, sensors, WiFi, radio, etc.)
● SMART PRE-SET MODES — Choose mode that fits your energy usage, or customize to find the right balance of battery life and performance using our smart battery saver:
- General Mode — Save battery power even while keeping most Android services running;
- Long Standby — Keeps dialing and SMS available while maximizing standby time;
- Sleep Mode — Turns off most services except the clock, to save your battery power until the morning
- Custom Mode — Create your own mode to get exactly the energy savings you need
● ONE-CLICK OPTIMIZE — Instantly discover and fix battery power-consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your energy savings
● ANYTIME OPTIMIZATION — Manage background apps and Android phone hardware easily and safely with smart home screen widget (i.e. Battery level widget, Hardware switch widget, Mode switch widget);
● BETTER BATTERY DETAILS — Show Android phone battery power level by % or time remaining;
● HEALTHY CHARGE MANAGER— Track and implement healthy charging practices to keep your battery working at its best;
>>> MUST-HAVE PRO FEATURES of DU Battery Saver <<<
● INTELLIGENT MODE-SWITCHING: Automatically switch smart battery saving modes based on your preferences
- Battery Level — Switch to any preset mode when the battery power reaches a specific level;
- Time Schedule — Switch to any smart battery saver mode based on time of day;
● AUTO-CLEAR APPS: Automatically shuts down battery power-draining apps that run in the background;
- Set an Auto-Clear schedule at any interval you choose;
- Protect important apps from auto-clear by adding them to the Ignore List.
- Clears unnecessary background power consumption apps on screen lock
● CPU FREQUENCY (Root devices): Save even more power by reducing the speed of your Android phone’s processor when the screen locks.
Please follow us on: http://www.facebook.com/dubatterysaver
Questions about DU Battery Saver?
Visit http://www.duapps.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send us email, so that we can reach you for assistance.
-One tap widget
-Customize item height
ATK is often used to kill app and clean memory. We do suggest people use ATK manually kill apps instead of auto killing app.
1. How to use it (for new users to quick start)?
ATK is pretty simple. Open this tool and take a look at the running applications list? Uncheck some apps you don't want to kill (such as Advanced Task Killer and some system apps) Tap the button 'Kill selected apps', it will kill all applications checked.
2. How to use it (for new users to do more)?
If you don't want to kill any app, you can tap it on the running applications list. Then it's checking box will turn to gray.
3. Why there are app running that I haven't used or even opened?
Some app will start up once you turn on your phone or be invoked by some events.
4. What is ignore list/ignore?
Ignore list is for you to ignore some app you don't want to kill. If you long press on the app listed on the main screen of ATK, the menu will pop up, then you can select 'Ignore', the application would be moved to ignore list. When you tap 'Kill selected apps', it won't be killed any more.
5. What is default action for long press?
You can set your default action for long press and click on the settings. The system default action for long press is pop-menu. That means you when you long press on the application (displays on the running applications list), a pop-menu would shows up. For example, if you want to switch to the application after you long press on it, you can set the default action of long press to 'Switch to'.
6. Why I lost my network connection after I tap 'kill selected apps'?
This is because some apps related with network connection are killed, such as 'voicemail'. You can ignore it instead of killing it.
7. Why my Home reloaded?
This is because some apps related with Home are killed. Such as 'HTC Sense', 'Mail'(if it is integrated with Home). You can ignore it instead of killing it.
8. Why I cannot receive notification of Email?
This is because you killed 'Email'. Instead of killing it, you need to ignore it.
9. What is Auto Kill?
If you want to kill apps automatically you need to choose one of auto-kill level
- Safe: Only kill the apps aren't running but still consume memory.
- Aggressive: Kill the apps running background and apps aren't running.
- Crazy: All apps except for apps you are using with.
You should be able to see Auto Kill information shows on the title, like 'Auto-Kill: 12:20'. That means auto kill will start at 12:20, you can also change the frequency to impact the auto kill start time.
App killer is only a tool to kill apps and task. It won't help your battery directly. But if you kill any app which consumes battery a lot, you might think app killer is helping your battery.
Advanced Task Killer Pro is paid version which doesn't contain ads.
Note: For android 2.2 and later version, task manager cannot kill services and front apps, you have to force stop them. If you use task manager to kill them, services might restart; also notification won't be erased from the top bar. So we don't suggest people use task manager kill them.
KW: taskiller taskkiller task killer taskmanager manager panel taskpanel process app killer, task killer pro
More from developer
People everywhere use Skitch to help them visually share their thoughts with others. Here are a few ways you can use it, too:
Mark up photos of silly, cool, or inspiring things you see and share them via social, email, SMS, and more.
Annotate photos of your backyard to plan out your vegetable garden.
Share a diagram of the earth’s layers and have students label it with you.
Capture a map, mark it up, and share it with your friends to show them where you'll be.
Open a PDF and highlight changes to skip the lengthy, confusing email chains and give clear feedback. Or annotate a screenshot to communicate a change.
PDF Markup requires either an in app purchase or an Evernote Premium account.
Skitch uses the contacts permissions in order to populate the email field when sending a PDF. This permission lets Skitch use your local address book so you can easily send an email by simply typing someone's name.
More information about permissions at:
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Whether you're meeting someone for the first time, trying to remember important details about a person you’ve met before, or recalling important information about a previous meeting, Evernote Hello is here to help. Here's how:
- See everyone you’ve met and pictures of your activities in a beautiful mosaic layout
- View a history of all the meetings you've had with individuals
- Remember all aspects of your meetings: location, notes, photos, and faces
- Connect with people through LinkedIn and now Facebook
- Get additional insights about contacts and meetings with Related Notes from your Evernote account
There are three easy ways to bring people you meet into Evernote Hello:
- Connect with nearby Evernote Hello users via Hello Connect
- Pull their information from your calendar appointments, texts, calls or your address book
- Create a quick profile and snap their photo manually
With Evernote Hello, you can easily remember everyone you meet.
Evernote Hello is part of the Evernote family of products, which are designed to help you remember everything.