I use it as the primary GTD tool for my projects. It's ok, but it's stale. Basic formatting remains painfully limited, and it adds little value to what is essentially a digital scrapbook. Its main benefit is synced availability across platforms. I organize with 2 levels of tags & just a few notebooks.
Constant "Evernote Database Corrupt" messages since installing latest update. Nexus 7. Reinstall app fixed the constant messages. The warning did not occur on my Nexus 6P, just the Nexus 7.
Database corruption fixed. Thank you development!
Since last Update, Evernote keeps throwing out a message about EVERNOTE DATABASE CORRUPTED. Seems everyone is having the same problem after the update. Why is there not a new update to fix this issue?
I'm also having the issue with the database corruption message. I'm using a Motorola Droid Turbo 2. Please don't reply that I need to submit a trouble ticket. This is my trouble ticket.
Ever since I updated it on 26/05/2017, it keeps telling me "The Evernote database has become corrupted. Evernote will now try to resync your files." It was working perfectly fine before the update. It's really annoying because it won't let me close it, even if I try to force stop the app it just opens again.
- Many enhancements to the editing experience
- Support for strikethrough, subscript, and superscript text styles
- Camera now automatically detects and captures business cards, documents, whiteboards, Post-it ® Notes and receipts
- Ability to mark up images and PDFs
- Select multiple notes at once
- ‘Trash’ can now be emptied
- Fixed many note display and note editing bugs
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life