Acquired #7 in Productivity category of Android Market. The iPhone version acquired #1 in Productivity and #21 in Paid Apps in Japan.
★ Feature Highlights:
◆ Speedy Startup Speed
◆ Various clip styles - Simple, Styled, Only URL
◆ Automatic Clip - You can clip web page via share Sharing menu.
◆ Stay signed in - You do not have to sign in to Evernote every time to clip.
★ About Clip Styles
◆ Simple [Recommended]
Clip web pages as simple format.
[Pro] Easy to read. Short time to clip and small amount of traffic.
[Con] Page style is not saved.
Keep the style of web pages as possible.
[Pro] The style is also saved as possible.
[Con] It is possible that it will take long time to clip and the traffic will be large depending on web page structure. This also need a lot of memory.
◆ Only URL
Only URL is saved like Instapaper or Read It Later.
[Pro] Very quick to save because of no need to clip. The traffic is very small.
[Con] You need reload web pages when you check their contents.
iOS users LOVE EleEidotr:
EleEditor sets the standard for Evernote lovers by winning the People's Choice Award in Evernote Devcup 2013!
Hit Top 5 in the US, Canada, France, and Japan Apple App Stores
EleEditor allows you to dynamically enhance your Evernote® files. Sift and sort through your Evernote® and export key points to EleEditor. Embellish your materials in new notes with the flexibility to adjust layout, image size, characters, and add hand-written notes. Make your Evernotes accessible anytime and anywhere using multiple cloud back-up services. Save the new notes back to Evernote with tags and notebooks, or backup your notes to other drives. Make the best use of Evernote® data and convert jumbled information into polished documents with EleEditor.
Organize Evernote® elements with the Scrapbook
>> Collect elements from multiple Evernote® notes
>> Preview Evernote® elements in thumbnails in the Scrapbook sidebar
>> Preview website contents and capture screenshots
>> Searchable note titles
Bring in On-line Contents
>> Browse websites in the built-in browser
>> Crop and save web pages into the Scrapbook
>> Drag elements from the Scrapbook and create new notes of your own style
>> Sketch with adjustable size, color, opacity and eraser
>> Insert text boxes
>> Adjustable image size
>> Flexible layout. Move inserted items to your desired location easily
Share and Backup with the Easy Way
>> Back up your notes to Dropbox
>> Export notes to PDF format and save them back to Evernote or share notes via E-mail
>> Fully compatible file format with NoteLedge. Retrieve and process your works further in NoteLedge with more editing options
Works seamlessly with Evernote®
>> Preserve tags and Notebooks created in Evernote®
>> Extract texts, images, videos, audios and website links from Evernote® to the Scrapbook at ease
>> Save your works to Evernote® in PDF format with searchable texts
>> Support offline note editing (you need to connect the Internet to access Evernote contents)
Become our fan on Facebook to learn more about our dedication, fan events and our great products! http://www.facebook.com/kdanmobile
We value your feedback, but we cannot answer you in the comments. Please contact us directly at email@example.com or leave your comment in our Facebook fan page, we are committed to serve our customers.
EleEditor is neither sponsored nor affiliated with Evernote®. Evernote® is a trademark owned by Evernote Corporation, and EleEditor is only integrated with the Evernote®API. Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. does not represent Evernote Corporation.
Dolphin: Evernote Add-on is an exclusive Add-on for Dolphin Browser.
Just search Dolphin Browser in Android Market or download here: http://bit.ly/D-Android
What is an Add-on?
Beef up your Dolphin Browser by installing your favorite Add-ons. Similar to a desktop Plug-in, each
Add-on will provides additional functionality on mobile device.
Password Manager can help.
Want a new look for your Dolphin?
Download Shiny Shake to change colors.
Want to read a webpage in French?
Get Dolphin Translate. Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/AndroidAdd-onList
Other popular Dolphin Add-ons:
• Dolphin Webzine
• Box for Dolphin
• Dolphin QRCode Share
• Bookmark to SD
• Dolphin YouTube Search
• Dolphin eBay Search
• Dolphin Alexa Rank
• Web to PDF
• Dolphin Brightness
• Dolphin Password Manager Lite
• Password Manager Pro
• Lastpass for Dolphin Browser
• Xmarks for Dolphin
• Dolphin Reader
• Softpedia.com RSS
• Dolphin Screen Cut
• Bookmarks Widget
• Dolphin Desktop Toggle
We love hearing from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and rate us today!
Join Dolphin Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/DolphinFans
Follow Dolphin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DolphinBrowser
A typical web bookmark will simply point to a website, which may change or be deleted over time. Evernote Next Clips are permanent snapshots of a webpage that preserve navigation, text, images and links, and are always fully searchable and available on all your devices anytime you need them.
To use this extension,you need to install the Next Browser,the simplest and fastest browser.More extensions all in Next Browser.
Other strong extensions to further extend functionality without limitation:
- QR code for Next Browser
- Pocket for Next Browser
- Screenshot for Next Browser
- PDF for Next Browser
- Auto Refresh for Next Browser
- Facebook for Next Browser
- Private Bookmarks for Next Browser
- Translate for Next Browser
- Defy Pages for Next Browser
- Browse faster for Next Browser
Know more about Next Browser: http://nextbrowser.goforandroid.com/about
Follow us on :
Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NextBrowser
Contact us: email@example.com
So your grocery lists and todo list or other plain text notes are directly available everytime you need them.
The displayed notes currently support:
- Plain text
- Lists (with bullets and numbered, also subitems)
- Created Date
Due to some limitations in the Sony SDK currently the following is NOT supported:
- Text formatting (Bold, Italic, Underline)
- more than 30 notes on the watch
Currently not supported functions may be added in the future!
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
which designed for write down your ideas or inspirations and mange them by a super fast way.
Buy a EverMemo you will get:
- super simple but elegant UI design, for the concentration on the words in your mind.
- shortcut toolbar and elaborately designed typo, let your ideas burst out and well formed.
- waterfall layout for content listing, to make the review and remember more convenient and super fast.
- auto save your drafts and synchronize with evernote, to backup or share your ideas automatically.
- offline create and read the memo.
Just like clipping web pages in your desktop browser, Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) allows you to save content to your Evernote note nooks...It is incredibly easy and convenient! All “clipped” contents are saved in your personal Evernote account and you can access the content at any time.
Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) offers a consistent user experience on all Android Phones and Tablets. It includes many custom designs for the Android operating system.
Take a look at the features:
★ Clipping in Style! Our Clipper grabs all of the page content, in its original format!
★ Easily access your Clipped bookmarks from the Stock Browser. With a swipe from the left you can access a sidebar with a list of all your bookmarks, and after loading a bookmark you can clip it with a single click...
★ Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) shares URL’s from all Android applications. It automatically grabs the URL in the system clipboard and cache copies the URL in the sidebar for easy access.
★ Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) works perfectly as an add-on for Boat Browser!
You will find the Clipper in Boat Browsers toolbar/sidebar. When surfing the Net with Boat Browsers powerful and fully optimized tools with one click you can clip and save a webpage to share or read at your leisure.
Experience the same functionality as a desktop browser with all your Android devices. There is no limit to this add-on’s ability to help you to share, surf and save the most important parts of your internet. Boat Browser is already the industry leader, with built- in dynamic download capability and a full range of add-ons.
Please try below features when it works as a Web Page Clipper Add-on:
* Auto save login session. You only need to login for the first time!
* Edit titles before clipping
* Choose an Evernote notebook before clipping...
* Edit tag before clipping. You can also easily choose existing tags.
* Edit and comment before clipping
* Supports two ways to clip a web page: clip the URL and clip the whole page.
Try it out and have fun! You can find Boat Browser here:
Your suggestions are always appreciated. Please email us with any questions or feature requests.
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Installing and logging into Evernote and installing Dashclock Widget are prerequisites for using this extension.
Evernote Dashclock Extension is open sourced under the Apache License (2.0) and is available at https://github.com/tyvsmith/EvernoteReminderDashclock
Apache License, Version 2.0
WriteNote is append a memo to note in Evernote.
You can write a note be added to each day if you set the date in the note name.
This can also automatically record the time of writing.
Normally, when you press the send button, WriteNote is terminated, send a note of Evernote in the background.
By press and hold the send button, it is also possible to post a note in succession.
It is also possible to start the WriteNote from the Share menu.
Noto save to the terminal when the network can not be used. Save note is sent the next startup.
This is useful to write a diary and short memo to Evernote.
Evernote account is required.
Detailed directions for use should look at
WriteNote Pro (paid version) is
* Can select from multiple settings. (Max 6 settings)
* The tag can be put freely.
* Can use checkbox more than one.
* Can attach the image from Camera and Gallery.
* Can attach the location information. (GPS)
* Advertisement is nothing.
You can group chat easily, send and receive photos quickly, and switch between chats with a single touch. Hello is a streamlined way to text: no inbox, no clutter, no ads. Just you and your conversations.
Hello replaces your default SMS app by creating a deep integration with your phone that makes tabbed texting a seamless experience.
We're constantly working to make hello better -- try it and tell us what you think!
Engadget: "My favorite texting app so far."
Cult of Android: "Hello SMS may be the best SMS app ever developed."
Lifehacker: "A beautiful app with a unique tabs-based interface. It's gorgeous and minimalistic."
* Support developers
* Ad free version
* More number of clipboard items
* Notebooks and Tags support
Save your favorite content:
• Clipboard: Collect images, websites, text from everwhere by copying them into the clipboard
• Article clips: Share page urls with EverClip to clip web contents. Main contents will automatically be clipped for saving.
• Selection clips: Easily select contents by touching the area on the web page.
• Web page styles will be saved.
• Links only: Choose the Clip URL option to grab just the link
• Clip files (Pdfs, Images, Word documents, PowerPointm ...)
• Clip to your notebooks or shared notebooks (PRO)
The Evernote Plugin will integrate Car Locator with your Evernote account. With this plugin, you'll be able to do the following:
- Automatically send and sync your locations to Evernote.
- Send/sync your location notes and photos to Evernote.
- Search and import your geo-tagged Evernote locations into Car Locator so you can navigate to them using Car Locator.
- Tag your locations with your Evernote tags.
- See your locations anywhere you have access to Evernote, whether it be on the web, your phone, or tablet.
With the powers of Car Locator and Evernote combined, you'll never get lost again!
Hello! enables you to check your mobile usage and view other useful information:
• My usage:
If you are a Belgacom mobile/Proximus subscriber, ""My usage"" will allow you to check your volume of calls, the number of SMSes/MMSes sent and the number of MB used;
If you are a Proximus prepaid customer, ""My usage"" will allow you to check your remaining credit. If you have purchased a bundle you will also be able to view its status.
The following features are available to everyone (Proximus & Belgacom mobile customers):
• My Products: allows you to check your rate plan and the options activated on your line
If you are a Pay&Go, Pay&Surf or a Belgacom Autoreload customer, “Reload” allows you to reload your own or somebody else’s card, directly from your smartphone or tablet! You will be able to purchase call credit, messaging packs and data bundles.
If you are a Proximus or Belgacom Mobile subscriber, “Reload” allows you to reload somebody else’s card, in exactly the same way.
• Abroad: see the rates and options abroad.
• Help: New help functionalities for your Proximus and Belgacom products at home and on the road.
• Contact: enables you to contact Belgacom and Proximus in an easy way.
You can download the Hello! application free of charge, but each time you use it you connect to the Internet and that results in a limited amount of data traffic usage. The cost of surfing via your mobile phone depends on your rate plan (you can also surf via the Wi-Fi network).
NB: you must connect to a mobile network (national or roaming) at least once a month to allow the application to identify you and send your information.
More from developer
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Add handwriting and sketches to your notes
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your smartphone or tablet.
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
★ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
- Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
- Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
- Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
- Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
- Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
- To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available on any computer, phone and tablet device.
More information about permissions at:
Learn more: http://www.evernote.com/about/getting_started/
People everywhere use Skitch to help them visually share their thoughts with others. Here are a few ways you can use it, too:
Mark up photos of silly, cool, or inspiring things you see and share them via social, email, SMS, and more.
Annotate photos of your backyard to plan out your vegetable garden.
Share a diagram of the earth’s layers and have students label it with you.
Capture a map, mark it up, and share it with your friends to show them where you'll be.
Open a PDF and highlight changes to skip the lengthy, confusing email chains and give clear feedback. Or annotate a screenshot to communicate a change.
PDF Markup requires either an in app purchase or an Evernote Premium account.
Skitch uses the contacts permissions in order to populate the email field when sending a PDF. This permission lets Skitch use your local address book so you can easily send an email by simply typing someone's name.
More information about permissions at:
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote