Acquired #7 in Productivity category of Android Market. The iPhone version acquired #1 in Productivity and #21 in Paid Apps in Japan.
★ Feature Highlights:
◆ Speedy Startup Speed
◆ Various clip styles - Simple, Styled, Only URL
◆ Automatic Clip - You can clip web page via share Sharing menu.
◆ Stay signed in - You do not have to sign in to Evernote every time to clip.
★ About Clip Styles
◆ Simple [Recommended]
Clip web pages as simple format.
[Pro] Easy to read. Short time to clip and small amount of traffic.
[Con] Page style is not saved.
Keep the style of web pages as possible.
[Pro] The style is also saved as possible.
[Con] It is possible that it will take long time to clip and the traffic will be large depending on web page structure. This also need a lot of memory.
◆ Only URL
Only URL is saved like Instapaper or Read It Later.
[Pro] Very quick to save because of no need to clip. The traffic is very small.
[Con] You need reload web pages when you check their contents.
Dolphin: Evernote Add-on is an exclusive Add-on for Dolphin Browser.
Just search Dolphin Browser in Android Market or download here: http://bit.ly/D-Android
What is an Add-on?
Beef up your Dolphin Browser by installing your favorite Add-ons. Similar to a desktop Plug-in, each
Add-on will provides additional functionality on mobile device.
Password Manager can help.
Want a new look for your Dolphin?
Download Shiny Shake to change colors.
Want to read a webpage in French?
Get Dolphin Translate. Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/AndroidAdd-onList
Other popular Dolphin Add-ons:
• Dolphin Webzine
• Box for Dolphin
• Dolphin QRCode Share
• Bookmark to SD
• Dolphin YouTube Search
• Dolphin eBay Search
• Dolphin Alexa Rank
• Web to PDF
• Dolphin Brightness
• Dolphin Password Manager Lite
• Password Manager Pro
• Lastpass for Dolphin Browser
• Xmarks for Dolphin
• Dolphin Reader
• Softpedia.com RSS
• Dolphin Screen Cut
• Bookmarks Widget
• Dolphin Desktop Toggle
We love hearing from you. Contact us at email@example.com and rate us today!
Join Dolphin Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/DolphinFans
Follow Dolphin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DolphinBrowser
Installing and logging into Evernote and installing Dashclock Widget are prerequisites for using this extension.
Evernote Dashclock Extension is open sourced under the Apache License (2.0) and is available at https://github.com/tyvsmith/EvernoteReminderDashclock
Apache License, Version 2.0
WriteNote is append a memo to note in Evernote.
You can write a note be added to each day if you set the date in the note name.
This can also automatically record the time of writing.
Normally, when you press the send button, WriteNote is terminated, send a note of Evernote in the background.
By press and hold the send button, it is also possible to post a note in succession.
It is also possible to start the WriteNote from the Share menu.
Noto save to the terminal when the network can not be used. Save note is sent the next startup.
This is useful to write a diary and short memo to Evernote.
Evernote account is required.
Detailed directions for use should look at
WriteNote Pro (paid version) is
* Can select from multiple settings. (Max 6 settings)
* The tag can be put freely.
* Can use checkbox more than one.
* Can attach the image from Camera and Gallery.
* Can attach the location information. (GPS)
* Advertisement is nothing.
Just like clipping web pages in your desktop browser, Web Page Clipper Trial (for Evernote) allows you to save content to your Evernote note nooks...It is incredibly easy and convenient! All “clipped” contents are saved in your personal Evernote account and you can access the content at any time.
Web Page Clipper Trial (for Evernote) offers a consistent user experience on all Android Phones and Tablets. It includes many custom designs for the Android operating system.
Take a look at the features:
★ Clipping in Style! Our Clipper grabs all of the page content, in its original format!
★ Easily access your Clipped bookmarks from the Stock Browser. With a swipe from the left you can access a sidebar with a list of all your bookmarks, and after loading a bookmark you can clip it with a single click...
★ Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) shares URL’s from all Android applications. It automatically grabs the URL in the system clipboard and cache copies the URL in the sidebar for easy access.
Your suggestions are always appreciated. Please email us with any questions or feature requests.
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a bug in the program-supplied Evernote, there is a problem that can not log on Android OS1.6-2.2.
Bug fixe.Please update.
October 23, 2012
The authentication method of Evernote using in PostEver will be ended at the end of October. Therefore, the following measures need to correspond by this update.
In particular, the application doesn't store username and password any more, user need to login from Evernote website login form.
Then, when the approval screen to access to Evernote is displayed, you need to authorize to continue using PostEver.
* Once authenticated username and password will be valid for 365 days.
Re-authentication will be required only when you first startup after update PostEver, or expiration date has expired.
When the browser window is still active after you quit the PostEver, please quit your browser with back key, etc.
PostEver is a great solution for quickly digitizing your ideas while on the move. Please note that an Evernote account is required to use this application.
- Allows for quick consecutive posts to Evernote (Network connection not required)
- Texts are organized by time and stored in the PostEver notebook (Select ascending or descending order)
- Enables time to be inserted into text
- Elephant animation (visualize sending state)
- Tap the icon in the scene, you can select the image.
- Tap the icon again in the scene, will be deselected when an image is attached.
- If the system Android OS 2, within the recommended size 1000x1000.
- Image size setting screen when you select an image in the button image attachment will be applied.
- Even if you change the image size from the set after you select an image, without effect. (Please re-read again)
- Feature of the image will not recover "to send data to the clipboard." (Please select again from the library)
"Great ideas always come up when traveling."
If you have experienced this, you have wished that you had access to a memo or voice recorder. PostEver provides you the best solution to capture ideas or take notes on your Android while on the move.
Once you have set up an Evernote account, capturing and forwarding your important ideas is as simple as tapping the PostEver "Input Box" and "Send Button". Send any portion of your notes; PostEver makes it simple to select and post just the information you want.
You don't need to worry whether you have a network connection or not as PostEver allows you to type and send notes without a network connection, as many times as you need. Data you input will be saved and later sent in sequence when you connect to a network.
PostEver is the only app that creates and saves a 'notebook' using the notes you took during the day rather than by using the individual text sent. The notebook stores the date in the file name, making accessing your notes more intuitive and increasing manageability.
PostEver intentionally removes the management features for tag, notebook and note title; when traveling time can be spent focused on capturing ideas rather than on managing data. This way, the mind can be kept clear and energy can be spent on the generation of new ideas, relieving stress as well as increasing productivity.
Note taking is only effective if you can easily recall your thoughts at a later date. Most of us memorize things in chronological order - PostEver organizes your notes the same way so as to match your natural memory retention and more easily jog your memory.
In addition, Evernote features a powerful search function.
We believe this application will benefit people from all walks of life, including: authors, writers, musicians, poets, entrepreneurs, producers, business people, housewives and students, its application is far reaching, stretching from creative activities to simple shopping notes.
If you need additional functionality added to PostEver, it can be combined with many other applications both official and third party!
If you are not a Snap Secure or Snap One member sign up today and start enjoying all the great features immediately on your phone and tablet.
Snap Secure is the ultimate tool for managing mobile security for you and family members devices, and important data.
Are there lots of people in your house with lots of data using lots of devices? Not sure what they’re doing or where they are? Not sure if their digital stuff is secure? You need Snap Secure.
• Safety Zones – set up as many as you need for up to 6 account members
• Driver Safety – monitor calling, texting, and browsing of family members while driving
• Locate, track, and set safety zones for household members
• Panic alert – immediate automated messages and calls in case of emergency
• Call & Text monitoring
• Up to 6 family members and unlimited devices per account
Secure Devices & Data:
• Automatic backup of user data
• Includes 100 GB of cloud storage
• Cross platform restore backed up data to a new device
• #1 rated Bitdefender antivirus / malware protection and insight into permissions for all of your apps
• Locate, lock, and wipe lost or stolen mobile devices
• Audible alert if misplaced
Snap One Members Get Full Access to Snap Sync & Snap Play
Snap Sync is the all-in-one tool for backing up, managing, and accessing digital files across your family’s entire spectrum of personal devices – phones, tablets, and desktop.
Backup, Share & Access from Anywhere:
• Snap Sync automatically syncs the file types or folders you select from your mobile devices and desktop computer – all in one place
• Access items from any device, anywhere – tag your favorites for quick access
• Put files into the Family Room and share with other members of your family
• Easy sharing by link or attachment to anyone or any social media network
• Camera sync – take a picture on your phone and it will immediately back up in the cloud
• Stream your media – play synced music or watch videos you have stored in the cloud
• Up to 6 members and unlimited devices per account
• 250 GB of cloud storage (plans up to 1 TB available)
Secure Devices & Data:
• Privacy – account storage is shared, but each member’s files are private and only viewable by that member
• Everything is secure in the cloud – big data needs big security
• Cross-platform support – any and all combinations of mobile and desktop platforms can work together
Snap Play streams your cloud-stored music to any device at any time. Always have access to your home collection with this powerful app that is the perfect companion to the Snap Sync
• Sync and stream – all of your home and mobile music in the cloud, always available on any device (stream your stored music to your mobile device or your work computer!)
• iTunes integration – whether files are on desktop, mobile or both
• Platform independent – Mac, PC, Android, iOS, in any combination
• Safe and secure – a forever backup copy of all of your music
• Playlist creation – on mobile and desktop – favorite your songs, lists, albums, and artists
• Powerful web-based portal when you’re non-mobile
• Auto-fetch album art
• Supports AAC and MP3 formats
• Share playlists with other members of your account (coming soon!)
With Snap Secure, backed up with Snap Sync and Snap Play, you can be certain that you have all of your digital bases covered… device security, data security, and people security. The mobile digital world can be a chaotic headache – with Snap One, you can let all that technology work for you, for a change.
• Snap Secure: Android, BlackBerry, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, and web
• Snap Sync: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, Windows/Mac computers and web
1. SMS Pop-up
- Upload to Evernote
- Send to WhatsApp
- Share SMS
2. Close or delete or reply to SMS from the pop-up
3. Upload selected SMS from Inbox
4. Upload selected full conversations (threaded SMS)
5. Auto-Upload SMS feature - Received SMS would be automatically uploaded to Evernote
6. OAuth secure authentication technique
8. One note per sender is created
9. Nicely formatted SMS notes
10. Customizable settings are provided
11. Online SMS Backup / back-up
QR codes are everywhere—in magazines, on billboards, posters, and more. They make it easy to get information about products or services and to take advantage of incentives and special deals. They can also make it easy for bad guys to attack your mobile device, steal your identity, and mess with your stuff. The problem is, a QR code is a website in disguise and you can’t tell if it’s safe until after you scan it. And then it’s too late.
When you scan a QR code, Norton Snap checks Norton Safe Web for the website’s safety rating. It lets you visit trusted sites immediately and blocks dangerous and suspicious sites before threats can be downloaded to your mobile device. A Norton Rating icon shows you if a site is safe or not. Pressing the icon takes you to the full Norton Safe Web site where you can get additional information, including a list of the threats detected and the complete, expanded website address, so you can see where the link really goes before you click it. Norton Snap also lets you send a quick message to friends, so you can share cool sites and promotions with them.
• Automatically scan QR codes and checks to see if they’re safe.
• Identify safe websites. Blocks malicious sites before they load on your mobile device.
• View the final destination a QR code is linked to, not just the shortened address, so you know where it really goes.
• Quickly and easily share cool sites and promotions with your friends.
• Tell at a glance whether a site is safe, potentially dangerous, or should be avoided completely.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec has more than 20,500 employees in more than 50 countries. We are the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With over 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY LITE (RECOMMENDED)
For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security Lite. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security Lite: http://NortonApps.com/security
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Protect your kids from online dangers with Norton Family. Know what your kids are doing, even when you’re not around. Monitor their smartphone, tablet, and computer activities.
Download Norton Family: http://NortonApps.com/family
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
EverClip is made for gathering and processing information quickly and easily. You can share any information to EverClip and save it to Evernote.
★ Clipboard Monitor ★
Text copied to clipboard will be automatically add to EverClip. It also recognizes urls and downloads the corresponding data.
★ Text Expander ★
Do you have phrases which you write very often. With Text Expander you can create a snippet with an abbreviation. Typing this abbr. in any text box will expand it with the saved phrase. NOTE: Text Expander only works on Android with Jelly Bean.
★ Web Clipper ★
You can clip web information from urls and save the content to Evernote. It never was easier to save website content.
e.g. diaries, retrospectives, reports, some document's draft.
This app can save formats(templates) and you can create new note from the format with only 1 tap.
You can register your notes to Evernote by either installing the Evernote app or logging in to Evernote.
Tags and notebook can be set only if you log in to Evernote.
- UI design has been refined.
- Tags and notebooks can now be set by connecting to Evernote.
- You can now enter the format of the date, it is now possible to automatically insert the date and time of creation to note when creating.
- Added ads.
- The additional access permissions to the network are used for the display the ads and connection to Evernote.
- Fixed a bug that the editing content function does not work(contents not passed).
- Added confirmation dialog when you delete templates or cancel editing.
- Changed to be able to be installed into the SD card.
- Supported English language.
* Notice *
If you cannot find widget of Color Note notepad notes, please read below FAQ.
* Features for Color Note notepad notes *
-Organize notes by color
-Sticky note Widget
-Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list
-Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
-Organize your schedule by note in calendar
-Password Lock note : Protect your notes by passcode
-Secured backup notes to sd storage
-Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
-Reminder notes on status bar
-Notepad supports ColorDict Add-On
-Powerful Reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
-Quick memo / notes
-Wiki note link : [[Title]]
-Share notes via SMS, email, twitter
-Use color to categorize notes
* Online backup and sync cloud service for Color Note notepad notes *
-Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
-It does not send any of your notes to server without your signing up.
-Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions for notepad notes *
-Internet Access : For online backup & sync notes
-Modify/delete SD card contents : For backup notes to sdcard
-Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot : For reminder notes
* FAQ for Color Note notepad notes *
Q : How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A : Goto home screen and long press empty space and choose widget, Color Note will be there for sticking on page.
Q : How come the widget and the alarm and remider notes functions don't work?
A : If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder and etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support them! If you have already moved app to SD card, but you want those features, you have to move it back to device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q : Where is backed up notes data at sdcard?
A : /data/colornote on sdcard
Q: I forgot my master password, how can I change it?
A: Menu -> Settings -> Master Password -> Menu Button-> Clear Password. You will lose current locked notes when you clear password!
Q: How can I create to do list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to striketrough.
When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
Keywords : ColorNote Notepad,note, notebook, notepad, notes, Shopping List, Todo list, Todo, To do List, To do, 2do, To-do, Shopping, list maker, Calendar, Task, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, memo pad, memo widget, sticky, editor, getting things done, GTD, journal, awesome, supports colordict
Stringnote: the perfect way to keep and track your great memories and brilliant ideas
Picture this: you are at a concert and want to save a snippet of the song you like so you can download it later. One Double-Click is all it takes to record the ambient sound and save it. You also get the to listen to it and evoke the feeling in the future - beats a poster or a t-shirt as a momento! Using String note is beyond simple. In the Stringnote Settings you choose whether to take a picture, record 15 seconds of sound, or record 15 seconds of video. Every "Stringnote" contains your current location and time. Edit the note’s title and text to make it more personal and easier to locate in the future among your other Evernote notes. Go to your Evernote account at any time and edit, file, and organize these notes.
Stringnote: the perfect companion for Evernote
Think of Stringnote as your instant idea recorder for Evernote - the fastest way to capture a moment or make sure you don't forget a brilliant idea. See something you like but don't have time to turn on your phone and get the camera going? Double-click the power button and the picture or video is on its way to your Evernote notebook. When you’re too busy to write it down, double-click and Stringnote Instant Reminder for Evernote records your voice. It is safely saved to your Evernote notebook(s) for future review or transcription.
Even if you neither take a picture nor record the sound Stringnote still posts a note to Evernote with the place and the time in it. Stringnote is like tying a string around your finger, but better and faster. It’s perfect for those occasions when one of your hands is busy - like when you are driving, or when you have to manage multiple things - like talking to someone at the same time.
Just a note, but the screen has to be off first for the double click to work correctly. In other words if the phone is already on there is no need for the double-click - you can just start the app by clicking on the icon.
The fastest way to make a snapshot, record an idea, or create a reminder. Ever. Stringnote Instant Idea Recorder for Evernote by Kanda Software.
Capture what’s on your mind
Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Find what you need, fast
Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and on the Chrome Web Store.
More from developer
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Add handwriting and sketches to your notes
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your smartphone or tablet.
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
★ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
- Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
- Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
- Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
- Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
- Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
- To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available on any computer, phone and tablet device.
More information about permissions at:
Learn more: http://www.evernote.com/about/getting_started/
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Whether you're meeting someone for the first time, trying to remember important details about a person you’ve met before, or recalling important information about a previous meeting, Evernote Hello is here to help. Here's how:
- See everyone you’ve met and pictures of your activities in a beautiful mosaic layout
- View a history of all the meetings you've had with individuals
- Remember all aspects of your meetings: location, notes, photos, and faces
- Connect with people through LinkedIn and now Facebook
- Get additional insights about contacts and meetings with Related Notes from your Evernote account
There are three easy ways to bring people you meet into Evernote Hello:
- Connect with nearby Evernote Hello users via Hello Connect
- Pull their information from your calendar appointments, texts, calls or your address book
- Create a quick profile and snap their photo manually
With Evernote Hello, you can easily remember everyone you meet.
Evernote Hello is part of the Evernote family of products, which are designed to help you remember everything.