✩ Add text or draw annotations in your YouCam Snap documents quickly with just your finger or a stylus.
◆◇◆ Scan and Digitize Your Photos, Notes, Presentation and More!! ◆◇◆
✩ Automatically de-skew, straighten and enhance images
✩ Output to PDF for FREE! (Previously required in-app purchase)
✩ For Work – capture presentations, meeting notes on whiteboards
✩ For School – capture notes, whiteboards in your class
✩ For Family – digitize your old photos and albums
✩ For Travel – capture a metro map, hiking trail, train timetable on your trip
✩ For Fun – capture whatever fun posters and signs you see, share instantly
✩ Easily Organize - View and organize images in YouCam Snap albums
✩ Output multiple images as one PDF and share with your friends, family or colleagues
CyberLink’s YouCam Snap (formerly known as YouSnap) is a quick and easy app to capture the important information you want to keep. It automatically de-skews and enhances image quality for clean and crisp results. Ideal for capturing meeting presentations, notes on whiteboards, business cards, maps or information posters from the places you visit and want to remember. You can save the images in PDF or JPEG, share them via email or post to Facebook.
The powerful camera app for your Android phone and tablet intelligently isolates, and precisely selects, the important areas in your photos, then instantly corrects the perspective and enhances image quality for clear, legible results.
◆◇◆ Capture live presentation slides and turn them into PDFs ◆◇◆
Turning live presentation screens or keynotes into clear PDF documents is easy with YouCam Snap’s intelligent edge correction and image enhancement technology. Photos of presentation screens are isolated, selected, and then straightened and enhanced for a clean high-quality result. Multiple photos can be saved in a single PDF document.
◆◇◆ Snap and save meeting, classes and whiteboard notes ◆◇◆
YouCam Snap is the perfect way to save whiteboard notes from meetings, classes and brainstorming sessions. Just snap a photo of the notes you want to archive and YouCam Snap will correct perspective and lighting problems leaving you with a clear set of meeting notes to refer to, or share with colleagues or classmates via email, directly from the app.
◆◇◆ Digitize your old photos and albums ◆◇◆
Make sure your precious memories are with you forever. With YouCam Snap you can digitize your old family photos you find lying around the house, or even digitally backup entire photo albums, all without a scanner! You can keep these memories with you on your phone or tablet, share them with relatives via email with family, or even post them on Facebook directly from the app.
◆◇◆ Digitally archive documents ◆◇◆
Digitizing product brochures, pages of books or handouts, or even contracts, is a lot easier than carrying them all around in hardcopy form for students and professionals. YouCam Snap helps you store all your important info in digital form on your Android phone or tablet to make learning and working easier.
◆◇◆ Capture and digitize ◆◇◆
A great way to capture information boards at different locations you have visited, directional maps, hotel cards, travel articles, or other important while you’re on the move. Digitize handwritten notes, receipts, invoices, business cards … etc.
◆◇◆ In-app Purchase ◆◇◆
In-app purchase available for
✩ Removing advertisement
✩ Removing watermark on output PDF files
• Cross-Platform Backup & Restore
• Driver Safety
• Social Media Security
• Emergency Manager
• Family Locate–see each family member’s location on a map
• Driver Safety–know if your family members are calling, texting, and browsing the web while driving
• Safety Zones–receive alerts when a family member enters or leaves a designated area - set up as many as you need for up to 6 account members
• Emergency Manager–trigger an SOS alert if you’re in a dangerous situation
• SocialSafe–monitor your social media profiles for inappropriate content, malware, and malicious connections
• Profile Photo–add a picture to each family member's account for easy recognition and faster family monitoring
• Automatic backup of data including contacts, calendar, photos, videos and more
• Instantly backup each photo and video you take on your iOS device to the cloud
• Anti-Malware–protect your Android devices from viruses, malicious links and other threats with our #1-ranked security solution
• Cross-platform restore to a new device. Choose individual files or transfer everything at once
• Remotely lock and wipe a lost or stolen mobile device
• SIM Card Guardian–Receive an alert and lock down your device when a foreign SIM card is detected in your smartphone
• Locate a lost phone, no matter what platform it is, on a map or trigger an audio alert if phone is misplaced nearby
• Support for both mobile and desktop devices
• Add up to 6 family members and unlimited devices per account
• 200 GB secure cloud storage included
★Two types of subscriptions available:
Snap One members also get full access to CloudView, Play, and more storage.
Snap CloudView is an all-in-one tool for viewing files across your entire spectrum of devices. It’s like a window into your personal cloud. Secure backs up content, CloudView lets you see it.
★Cloud Media Management
• View and access your favorite photos, music, videos and docs, that were backed up with Snap Secure, from any device
• Share content easily by link, attachment, or directly to social media pages
• Tag your favorite files for quick access
• Put content in the Family Room for private sharing with other members of your plan
• Cross-platform support – any and all combinations of mobile and desktop platforms can work together
• 750 GB of cloud storage (plans up to 1 TB available) for Snap One members
• Privacy – account storage is shared, but each member’s files are private and only viewable by that member
• State-of-the-art cloud storage infrastructure with the highest levels of security
Snap Play streams your cloud-stored music from the cloud to any device. Always have access to your music with this app that is the perfect companion to Snap Secure.
★Stream & Manage Music
• Stream all of your home and mobile music in the cloud to any device
• iTunes integration – play your iTunes library from anywhere
• Playlist creation
• Favorite songs, lists, albums, and artists for quick access
• Convenient web portal when you’re non-mobile
• Auto-fetch album art to replace missing album covers
• Supports AAC and MP3 formats
With Snap Secure, backed up with Snap CloudViewc and Snap Play, all of your digital bases are covered. The mobile digital world can be chaotic – with Snap One, let all that technology work for you, for a change.
★Two types of Snap One subscriptions available:
• Secure: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, Windows/Mac computers, web
• CloudView: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, web
• Play: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, web
** If you have never taken a screen shot with the hardware buttons for your device you may want to do a Google search to learn how. Some Android devices use different button combinations than others.
** Send SMS Permission is needed to allow you to send the screenshot to a friend by SMS. The app will never send an SMS without you **
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3, or Note 2 using a hand swipe:
1. Open Settings > Motion.
2. Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box.
3. Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Another way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a couple of clicks. There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your Android screen. Tap. Done.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs. Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grabbed a screen shot of that important client’s phone number. It’s in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you.
• Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send with Screen Grabber.
• So simple to synch, Screen Grabber does it all for you. Download and you’re good to go.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, Screen Grabber stores it in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now.
And best of all, Screen Grabber is totally free so it costs you zip. But, like all JaredCo apps, it delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience.
You’ve got nothing to lose and lots of utility to gain. Like all JaredCo apps, we design them, we build them and we support them. Even the FREE ones.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://goo.gl/pQvKtH.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
QR codes are everywhere—in magazines, on billboards, posters, and more. They make it easy to get information about products or services and to take advantage of incentives and special deals. They can also make it easy for bad guys to attack your mobile device, steal your identity, and mess with your stuff. The problem is, a QR code is a website in disguise and you can’t tell if it’s safe until after you scan it. And then it’s too late.
When you scan a QR code, Norton Snap checks Norton Safe Web for the website’s safety rating. It lets you visit trusted sites immediately and blocks dangerous and suspicious sites before threats can be downloaded to your mobile device. A Norton Rating icon shows you if a site is safe or not. Pressing the icon takes you to the full Norton Safe Web site where you can get additional information, including a list of the threats detected and the complete, expanded website address, so you can see where the link really goes before you click it. Norton Snap also lets you send a quick message to friends, so you can share cool sites and promotions with them.
• Automatically scan QR codes and checks to see if they’re safe.
• Identify safe websites. Blocks malicious sites before they load on your mobile device.
• View the final destination a QR code is linked to, not just the shortened address, so you know where it really goes.
• Quickly and easily share cool sites and promotions with your friends.
• Tell at a glance whether a site is safe, potentially dangerous, or should be avoided completely.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec has more than 20,500 employees in more than 50 countries. We are the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With over 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY LITE (RECOMMENDED)
For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security Lite. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security Lite: http://NortonApps.com/security
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Protect your kids from online dangers with Norton Family. Know what your kids are doing, even when you’re not around. Monitor their smartphone, tablet, and computer activities.
Download Norton Family: http://NortonApps.com/family
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
★ supports Evernote, OneNote, and Google Drive.
- it's really quick! , write a note within 1 sec !
► Quick access from notification bar !
► Widgets will manage your memo from home screen !
► The floating window is over other contents and growing as you write.
► Just with one touch, you can send your memo directly to Google Drive, OneNote or Evernote.
- keyboard and cursor will be already ready. No need to touch here and there to just start to write a note.
- A robust auto-save function not to lose what you are typing
- A drafts list with different colors for Google Drive, OneNote and Evernote.
- Swipe to delete/undo and Search as you type
- Daily stats.
- Random aphorism.
- Your data is portable, let's export as a CSV.
- Append your memo to the single TXT file on Google Drive, and the file can be shared and updated with others.
Visit 1Sec Memo blog: http://1secondmemo.blogspot.com/
Help translate 1Sec Memo: http://editoy.oneskyapp.com/
Contributors : Miyoshi.K for Japanese, HelperJK for Intalian, serdalyildirim.tr for Turkish.
With Drive, you can:
* View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
* Search for files by name and content
* Easily share files and folders with others
* Set files or folders so anyone with a link can view, comment, or edit
* Quickly access recent files
* See file details and activity
* Enable viewing of files offline
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms?mobile=1
e.g. diaries, retrospectives, reports, some document's draft.
This app can save formats(templates) and you can create new note from the format with only 1 tap.
You can register your notes to Evernote by either installing the Evernote app or logging in to Evernote.
Tags and notebook can be set only if you log in to Evernote.
Follow the updates
- UI design has been refined.
- Tags and notebooks can now be set by connecting to Evernote.
- You can now enter the format of the date, it is now possible to automatically insert the date and time of creation to note when creating.
- Added ads.
- The additional access permissions to the network are used for the display the ads and connection to Evernote.
- Fixed a bug that the editing content function does not work(contents not passed).
- Added confirmation dialog when you delete templates or cancel editing.
- Changed to be able to be installed into the SD card.
- Supported English language.
Acquired #7 in Productivity category of Android Market. The iPhone version acquired #1 in Productivity and #21 in Paid Apps in Japan.
★ Feature Highlights:
◆ Speedy Startup Speed
◆ Various clip styles - Simple, Styled, Only URL
◆ Automatic Clip - You can clip web page via share Sharing menu.
◆ Stay signed in - You do not have to sign in to Evernote every time to clip.
★ About Clip Styles
◆ Simple [Recommended]
Clip web pages as simple format.
[Pro] Easy to read. Short time to clip and small amount of traffic.
[Con] Page style is not saved.
Keep the style of web pages as possible.
[Pro] The style is also saved as possible.
[Con] It is possible that it will take long time to clip and the traffic will be large depending on web page structure. This also need a lot of memory.
◆ Only URL
Only URL is saved like Instapaper or Read It Later.
[Pro] Very quick to save because of no need to clip. The traffic is very small.
[Con] You need reload web pages when you check their contents.
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
The world’s No. 1 mobile document scanning and sharing app with over 100 million installs in more than 200 countries
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* CamScanner, 50 Best Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
* Top Developer – Google Play Store
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, tablets and computers.
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp
By entering any keyword, you’ll see a list of docs with the word in their titles, notes or images (Registrants only)
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) extracts texts inside images for further editing or .txt sharing. (Paid app only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share docs in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link
*AirPrint & Fax
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer; directly fax docs to over 30 countries right from the app
Invite friends or colleagues to view and comment on your scans in a group. (Registrants only)
Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you
*Secure Important Docs
Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.camscanner.com) you own and you can view, edit and share any document. (Registrants only)
Premium Subscription Features ($ 4.99/month or $49.99/year):
1. Edit OCR results and notes of the entire doc, exporting as .txt file
2. Create Doc Collage for multiple pages
3. Add 10G cloud space
4. Add 40 extra collaborators
5. Send doc link with password protection and expiration date
6. Auto upload docs to Box, Google Drive, Dropbox , Evernote and OneDrive
7. Batch download PDF files in web app (www.camscanner.com)
8. Every benefit registrants enjoys
9. Everything paid app offers
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive
The free version is an ad-supported version and scanned documents are generated are with watermark; Invite 10 collaborators per document at most.
We’d love to hear your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
WriteNote is append a memo to note in Evernote.
You can write a note be added to each day if you set the date in the note name.
This can also automatically record the time of writing.
Normally, when you press the send button, WriteNote is terminated, send a note of Evernote in the background.
By press and hold the send button, it is also possible to post a note in succession.
It is also possible to start the WriteNote from the Share menu.
Noto save to the terminal when the network can not be used. Save note is sent the next startup.
This is useful to write a diary and short memo to Evernote.
Evernote account is required.
Detailed directions for use should look at
WriteNote Pro (paid version) is
* Can select from multiple settings. (Max 6 settings)
* The tag can be put freely.
* Can use checkbox more than one.
* Can attach the image from Camera and Gallery.
* Can attach the location information. (GPS)
* Advertisement is nothing.
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
- Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
- Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
- Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
- Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
- Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
- Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
- Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
- Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
- Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
- Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
★Take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Add a PIN lock to the Evernote app on your phone
★Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
★ New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys. ★
Want to use Evernote with your team at work? Learn more about Evernote Business at: http://evernote.com/business/
Visit our homepage: http://www.evernote.com/
More information about permissions at:
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
- Create a note with simple voice commands.
- View a note on your phone, lock the screen and that note appears on your watch.
- Check off to-dos by tapping your watch, and add new to-dos by speaking the to-do name
- Find notes by speaking the text you are looking for
- Find notes you created nearby, and notes you looked at recently
- See relevant notes and content appear on your watch whenever you have a calendar event.
- For recurring meetings, see notes created during prior meeting.
Evernote for Android together with Evernote for Android Wear make your notes accessible at a glance whenever you need them.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote