We are glad to inform you all that this is our official app.
Build your own virtual circuits using any combination of electrical components.
The easy to use library of components includes batteries, switches, lamps, resistors (fixed and variable), capacitors, fuses, circuit breakers, buzzers, heaters and motors. Connect components using virtual wires to make a circuit. Put the App into operate mode to see it work. You can even use virtual multimeters to measure voltage, current and resistance.
Circuits can be viewed and built in either component or schematic view.
The component library contains the following items:
1.5V, 6V, 9V and 12V
Push-to-make, Push-to-break, On-Off, 2-position single-pole, 3-position single-pole,
3-position double-pole, Thermal and Relay
6V (5W) clear, 12V (10W) clear, 12V (20W) clear, 12V (20W) red, 12V (20W) yellow and 12V (20W) blue
10Ω (5W), 50Ω (5W), 100Ω (5W), 500Ω (5W), 1kΩ (5W), 5kΩ (5W) and 10kΩ (5W)
10Ω, 25Ω, 50Ω, 100Ω, 1kΩ and 10kΩ
500μF, 1mF, 5mF, 50mF, 100mF, 500mF and 1F
0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A, 7.5A and 10A
0.5A, 1A, 5A and 10A
6V Buzzer, 24V Heater (200W) and a 12V Motor (15W)
*Maximum of four batteries and one capacitor per construction.
With its simple and easy to use interface it doesn't take long to learn how to use it, great for students who's learning how logic circuit works.
Logic Simulator Pro contains several new and inproved features.
- Save circuit
- Pinch zoom
- New components (Memory cell, Display)
- Improved performance
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
2. Sinusoidal Oscillators
3. Oscillation through Positive feedback and Backhausen criterion
4. Sinusoidal Oscillators operating frequency
5. Harmonic Oscillator
6. The RC Phase Shift Oscillator
7. Transistor Phase Shift Oscillator
8. Wien Bridge Oscillator:
9. Wien Bridge Oscillator-Operation
10. Tuned Oscillator
11. The Colpitts Oscillator
12. Crystal Oscillator
13. Analog Inverter and Scale Changer
14. Inverting summer
15. Non-Inverting summer
16. Differential Amplifier:
18. Voltage to current converter
20. Grounded Load
21. Current to voltage converter:
22. First Order Low Pass Filter:
23. Low pass filter with adjustable corner frequency
24. Second Order Low-Pass Butterworth filter
25. First Order High Pass Butterworth filter
26. Precision Diodes
27. Active Clippers
28. Active Half Wave Rectifier
29. Axis Shifting of the Half Wave Rectifier
31. Schmitt Trigger
32. Non-inverting Schmitt trigger
33. Relaxation Oscillator
34. Triangular Wave Generator
35. Bridge Amplifier
36. AC Voltage Follower
37. DC Voltage Follower
38. Logarithmic amplifiers
39. Logarithmic amplifiers
40. Antilog Amplifier
41. Differential Amplifiers
42. Differential Amplifiers-D.C. Analysis.
43. Dual Input, Balanced Output Difference Amplifier.
44. A.C. Analysis-Differential Amplifier
45. Differential Input and output Resistance
46. Inverting & Non - inverting Inputs
47. Common mode Gain
48. Dual Input, Unbalanced Output Differential Amplifier
49. Differential amplifier with swamping resistors
50. Biasing of Differential Amplifiers-Constant Current Bias
51. Current Mirror Circuit
52. Operational amplifier
53. Level Translator
54. Parameters of OPAMP
55. Parameters of OPAMP-Gain Bandwidth Product, Slew Rate and Input Offset Voltage and Current Drift: :
56. Ideal OPAMP and Equivalent Circuit of OPAMP
57. Ideal Voltage Transfer Curve
58. Emitter Coupled Differential Amplifier
59. Open loop-Differential Amplifier
60. Inverting Amplifier
61. Non-inverting amplifier
62. Closed Loop Amplifier
63. Voltage series feedback
64. Input Resistance with Voltage series Feedback
65. Output Resistance with Voltage series Feedback
66. Output Offset Voltage
67. Voltage Follower
68. Voltage shunt Feedback
69. Input Resistance with Voltage Shunt Feedback
70. Output Resistance with Voltage Shunt Feedback
71. Bandwidth with Feedback
72. Non-linear Distortion Reduction
73. Introduction-Power Amplifiers
74. Amplifier Efficiency
75. Types of Coupling
76. Ranges of Frequency.
77. Two Load Lines
78. SERIES-FED CLASS A AMPLIFIER
79. Series-fed class A amplifier-AC operation
80. Series-fed class A amplifier-OUTPUT POWER
81. Series-fed class A amplifier-Efficiency and Maximum Efficiency
82. Emitter-Follower Power Amplifier
83. Transformer-coupled class A amplifier
84. Signal swing and output ac power-Transformer Coupled Power Amplifier
85. Efficiency and Maximum theoretical efficiency-Transformer Coupled Power Amplifier
86. Class B amplifier-Input (DC) Power and Output (AC) Power
87. Class B amplifier operation
88. Class B amplifier-Efficiency
89. Maximum Power Considerations
90. Class B amplifier circuits
91. Transformer-Coupled Push-Pull Circuits
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
"Solve circuits the simple way. Draw them and tap Solve to get them solved."
This application uses Kirchoff's Voltage Law and common concepts of mesh analysis to solve circuits. Just draw the circuit, and for each loop, keep adding in whatever is needed (R,L,C,V) via the blue dots until they meet and become black. No blue dots mean all loops are complete.
Features in version 1.0 -
1. Draw-it-yourself approach to make the circuit.
2. DC calculations for complex-interlinked loops.
3. AC calculations for single frequency circuits, which can be easily solved via phasor interpretation.
4. AC results shown in A < B format where A is the magnitude of phasor and B is angle of phasor with reference.
5. Components available - inductor, capacitor, resistor, DC source, AC source.
6. Reset circuit option.
**Advice for use
New connecting wire can be drawn only from where you ended the last connection.
More in the next version! Please do mail me and tell me what changes do you want in this version, or upcoming ones.
UPDATE: The application might not work properly with low-resolution Android devices. The sensitivity is suited to high-res devices. I regret the inconvenience caused. I'll be changing those in the next version.
This app won't solve your homework but it will remind you some formulas and concepts about DC circuits.
My next App would be about mechanical Engineering.
If you're interested in cams, that app is for you!
Thanks for downlading my first app. Hope that it will be useful for you.
The biggest reason to use KiCad as your PCB design tool is:
- KiCad has no restrictions on how big your physical printed cicuit bord can be.
- KiCad is free and perfect to use within the maker community.
- KiCad is open source.
- KiCad has no complex and expensive licensees associated with it.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Start a new project.
✔ Netlist and footprint association and placing PCB items.
✔ Silk-screen and copper pour.
✔ Mounting holes.
✔ Create a library and put your own component in that library.
✔ Create PCB footprint component.
✔ Add Footprint search path
✔ Prepare production files.
• Lifetime access to 8 lectures
• A community of 600+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By : Niklas Wennerstrand | Engineer
Niklas Wennerstrand is an electronics engineer that has been working in the electronics industry for many years. He has been working as a field application engineer as well as an electronics designer, company owner and manager.
Install the "Printed Circuit Board Course" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
WAGmob brings you simpleNeasy, on-the-go learning app for "Electronics Bundle".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In this mode you can access 2 tutorials, 1 quiz, and 1 set of flashcards.
For full access to the content, please purchase this application.
You can purchase "Electronics and Digital Electronics" application from within this app just for $1.99 each.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
Designed for both students and adults.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Electronics and Digital Electronics by following snack sized chapters:
Electricity and Magnetism,
Series and Parallel Circuits,
NPN, PNP, FET and MOSFET,
Number System and Digital Electronics,
Digital Logic Gates.
"Digital Electronics" includes:
Digital Number System,
Boolean Laws and Simplification of Boolean Function,
Digital Logic Gates,
Combinational Logic Circuit,
Sequential Logic Circuit.
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our e-Book and app platform.
- the current in parallel circuits (both total and partial)
- the voltage in series circuits (both total and partial)
- the resistance in parallel and series circuits
The best tool for school and college! If you are a student it will helps you to learn electricity and electrical engineering.
Many working examples like
Seven Segment interfacing
Store value in memory
Pulse width modulation
AndMCU simulates both software and hardware. As on a real prototype board, your ASM code must configure the MCU I/O ports to control the hardware connected to it, such as lighting up segments on the digits, or reading keystrokes from the keypad or dip-switches.
You can use the simple built-in text editor or any Android text editor of your choice to write your assembly code and then load it into AndMCU to run it.
The built-in assembler has many useful directives such as step-by-step trace mode, break-points, dumping memory contents to an HTML file, adjusting the CPU speed and auto-running the loaded code. It supports the following opcodes (subset of the 68705 MCU instruction set):
The AndMCU board simulates the following hardware components:
1) 8-Bit CPU with 3x 8-bit bi-directional ports.
2) 6 Digits display
3) 16-character LCD display
4) 2x 8-bit DIP Switches
5) 2x8 LED Bargraph displays
6) 12-key keypad
7) 1 piezo buzzer
8) External, Timer and Software Interrupts
9) 1 analog input (light sensor).
* Works on screen resolutions up to 1080 x 1920 (Full-HD).
(This is not a fast CPU emulator - it's a simulator for educational purposes. See documentation on AndMCU's website for more details.)
This is the Ad-supported version of AndMCU (free).
If you like this application please support further development by purchasing the Ad-free version from the Google Play Market. The Ad-free version also enables flick-scrolling for the built-in editor.
INTERNET-PERMISSION: Enabled for the Ad support (AdMob).
The purpose of developing this app is to provide ease to the users while doing tedious and complex calculations of electronics. Almost all electronics calculations can be performed by it(for instance,this app includes basic "ohm's law calculator" to "resistor and capacitor series/parallel calculator", "555 timer generator calculator" to "electricity and energy consumption calculator",and many more). Overall 14 sub apps are inside it. Moreover it has more than 35 calculators inside a single sub app i.e. "electrical calculator" (which is one out of the 14 sub app of this main app).
It also includes "resistor color code calculator app" along with almost all transistors and diodes series specifications.
By and large, it has included all the electronics calculator apps inside a single app which will certainly help the users in solving their related problems.
"I stumbled upon some serious gold" - GeekBeat.tv
"This app takes design to a whole new level of interactivity" - Design News
Build any circuit, tap play button, and watch dynamic voltage, current, and charge animations. This gives you insight into circuit operation like no equation does. While simulation is running, adjust circuit parameters with analog knob, and the circuit responds to your actions in real time. You can even generate an arbitrary input signal with your finger!
That's interactivity and innovation you can't find in best SPICE tools for PC like Multisim, LTspice, OrCad or PSpice (trademarks belong to their respective owners).
EveryCircuit is not just an eye candy. Under the hood it packs custom-built simulation engine optimized for interactive mobile use, serious numerical methods, and realistic device models. In short, Ohm's law, Kirchhoff's current and voltage laws, nonlinear semiconductor device equations, and all the good stuff is there.
Growing library of components gives you freedom to design any analog or digital circuit from a simple voltage divider to transistor-level masterpiece.
Schematic editor features automatic wire routing, and minimalistic user interface. No nonsense, less tapping, more productivity.
Simplicity, innovation, and power, combined with mobility, make EveryCircuit a must-have companion for high school science and physics students, electrical engineering college students, breadboard and printed circuit board (PCB) enthusiasts, and ham radio hobbyists.
Create an account to unlock the full functionality for a limited time. The full version will employ all of your imagination, and all the screen area of your tablet. Join EveryCircuit cloud community to store your circuits on cloud, access them from any of your devices, explore public community circuits and share your own designs. The app requires a permission to access your account for authentication in EveryCircuit community.
Thanks to Prof. N. Maghari for technical discussions, feedback, and help with designing circuit examples.
+ Growing public library of community circuits
+ Animations of voltage waveforms and current flows
+ Animations of capacitor charges
+ Analog control knob adjusts circuit parameters
+ Automatic wire routing
+ Seamless DC and transient simulation
+ Single play/pause button controls simulation
+ Saving and loading of circuit schematic
+ Mobile simulation engine built from ground-up
+ Shake the phone to kick-start oscillators
+ Intuitive user interface
+ No Ads
+ Sources, signal generators
+ Controlled sources, VCVS, VCCS, CCVS, CCCS
+ Resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers
+ Potentiometer, lamp
+ Switches, SPST, SPDT
+ Push buttons, NO, NC
+ Diodes, Zener diodes, light emitting diodes (LED)
+ MOS transistors (MOSFET)
+ Bipolar junction transistors (BJT)
+ Ideal operational amplifier (opamp)
+ Digital logic gates, AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR
+ 555 timer
+ 7-segment display and decoder
+ More components
If you like it, please rate, review, and buy!