NReg is an instant mobile reference of all FAA registered aircraft.
NReg accesses a hierarchical database; this is a much richer product than a simple spreadsheet-like flat file. Having found a particular item, you can navigate up, down and across the database with a few taps to discover all related information.
All data is held on as the server, which is synchronized with the publication of new data as it is published by the Federal Aviation Authority, so it's always up to date. [Please note that this app requires wifi or cellular access to the internet].
With NReg you can get instant answers to the following questions:
• What are the registration details for aircraft N-xxx?
• Who is the registered owner?
• Show me ALL of the aircraft that they own
• Give me a list of ALL other aircraft which are of the same type, or have the same engine, or are from the same manufacturer.
• Find any owner (and therefore all of their aircraft) from an auto-complete style drop down of names.
• For any of the above, make a single-tap call to the internet search engines, to discover anything known about the aircraft, owner, model etc.
NReg implements a tight integration with the internet’s leading search engine. If you want extended information about an owner, or need to know engine details, or get pics of the aircraft, it’s generally only a few taps away.
The app is fully documented through on-screen help, with full email support to all purchasers from the developers.