In a Delight Games interactive novel, you play the part of the main character and make choices for survival, love, wealth, fame, and more. Can you make it to the end? Can you achieve a new high score and rank? Now, with the Delight Games Library you can get ALL the Delight Games novels in a single download, including complete series like Wizard's Choice and Zombie High.
If you like interactive fiction or just want to try something different, this is the ultimate free download for you!
Delight Games interactive novels have had over 5 million downloads and over 22,000 ratings with an average rating above 4.3. For the first time on Android, you get the complete package. Many hours of story and interesting choices await you! And when a new novel comes out, you'll automatically get it added to this library using an update.
There is nothing else like it on Google Play!
Unique features include:
- 22 interactive novels. Over 700,000 words with hundreds of choices.
- Ability to start a novel over at any time.
- Additional checkpoints added to most novels.
- New books are automatically added to your library when you update. No more hunting for new books!
The Narborion Saga interactive gamebook series will take you to a world of epic high fantasy. Read the chapters, let the story unfold in your mind's eye and influence the epic saga. This role-playing game will put you in the role of a young page serving the Royal Champion, who embarks on his first quest to assist the Lady Carluna, Princess of the Kingdom on her attempt to restore a Goddess to full power. During his travels, the hero will meet surprisingly civilized goblins, angry monsters, ancient demons buried in a battlefield, a dangerous swamp, a gypsy camp and finally the Black Keep, where the arch-enemy of this book awaits.
- GRID-BASED COMBAT SYSTEM
- BATTLE ARENA
- dynamic storytelling
- custom character creation
- dice-based skill checks and combat system
- a wide range of items to be used
- spells and magic to help the quest
- astonishing artwork
- side quests
- Fame-based advancement system
- touch-based mini-games
- real riddles to let your brain work
- a bookmark system to save game
- download for free
- great online roleplaying game (RPG) with strategy- and building-elements in a medieval fantasy world
- invite your friends by using your friendship code and both of you will receive a helpful gift
- exciting singleplayer-story with many levels and numerous quests and adventures
- battles against vampires, werewolves and other monsters
- construction of your own vampire city with expandable buildings
- many different heroes with individual skills, which can be improved by gaining experience and training
- powerful items such as swords, helmets, armors and rings provide bonuses for your attributes and can be enchanted magically
- lots of multiplayer options such as PVP fights and forming alliances
Your mission is to find the magic sarcophagus of the first vampire and use its power. Choose your clan and go to war for the underworld’s throne. Construct your secret city, research new skills and use them in battle. Experience the large singleplayer campaign with its numerous adventures and fight epic battles against vampires, werwolves and demon hunters.
Pass thrilling missions, fight your way from dungeon to dungeon and conquer castles and palaces. Find useful items and enchant them with powerful spells.
Expand your army by recruiting new heroes and train their skills to make them more invincible. Ally yourself with other players’ clans or challenge them in action packed multiplayer battles.
Experience the fantasy world of the online multiplayer roleplaying game “Lords of Blood”. Join the hunt for the holy sarcophagus of the first vampire and win the battle of the lords of blood.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/LordsOfBlood
Here is what our users say about “Lords of Blood”:
- “For me as a RPG fan, Lords of Blood is a perfect game!”
- “A great fantasy game in Twilight-style!”
- “I love the multiplayer part! Enjoying a roleplaying game with your friends is double the fun!”
- “Collecting these magical items gives me this brilliant Diablo-feeling”.
- “It’s an excellent mix of roleplay- and building-elements, combined with a fascinating story.”
- “By inviting all of my friends, we founded a powerful alliance.”
Download also the other free games by Xyrality:
- Lords of Blood, the exciting fantasy roleplaying game
- Celtic Tribes, the multiplayer strategy MMO with great comic arts
- Lords & Knights, the successful medieval MMO
- Crazy Tribes, the action packed war MMO in a post-apocalyptic setting
"Choice of Robots" is an epic 300,000-word interactive sci-fi novel by Kevin Gold, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Play out thirty years of your life as a brilliant robot maker, from graduate school near the present day to a future in which your robots have changed everything. Depending on your choices, your robots may be independent or obedient, clumsy or graceful, empathic or cold ... and you yourself may live to an old age happily married or alone with only robots to comfort you.
Play as male or female, gay or straight, with nine characters to romance, four alternate climax chapters, and over seventy achievements to unlock.
• Build a unique robot character—you choose everything from its shape to what it calls you.
• Instigate or prevent a robotic uprising.
• Teach your robots to love humanity, or disdain it.
• Build an artificial intelligence suitable to take control of the world's governments.
• Start a war against the United States, and win.
• Marry a human or an advanced robot, and start a family.
The full game consists of 7 Stages: Encounters in the Woods of Westingauf; a meeting with the King on the throne of Westingauf Keep; exploration of the lands of Westingauf and Northrond, a rural back-water and wealthy haven of arrogant princes respectively; then on to the magical cities of Deisengauf and Ethred, and beyond to Conquest.
In the free version of this app, the hero may explore the first two stages: The Green Woods of Westingauf and the the King's Throne Room. The full game has over 300 interactive scenes where the outcome may be decided by chance or the path you choose.
... One day, in the midst of your travels, you are summoned to the Keep of Westingauf and offered a quest to seek and recover Eithenale's greatest relics: the Three Sacred Treasures. You are told that the land is greatly imperiled and only through the recovery of the three treasures will the peril be assuaged and tranquility restored. 'Oh, Hero of Eithengale!', says the King. 'On the fate of this land, all depends! But go now! For this tale shall be for you alone to tell!"
Join the Merchant community on Reddit!
A Medieval Tycoon RPG
* * *
Blending together traditional RPG systems, tycoon mechanics and a fantasy overworld, Merchant aims to reimagine the traditional mobile RPG. In Merchant, players take the role of a shopkeeper who must manage a team of Heroes and Crafters. Heroes are sent out on quests in order to fight enemies and gather materials. Crafters then use those materials to create weapons and armor. As the shopkeeper, players must balance their micro-economies between selling items for gold and crafting items to better ensure success for the Heroes.
As the Merchant, you are the commander of your own domain!
* * *
TAKE REIGN OF YOUR MARKET
- Send Heroes out on epic adventures!
- Pay Crafters to create gear!
- Earn gold and dictate the direction of your economy!
VICTORY THROUGH CONQUEST
- Choose your cast of characters from 8 different Hero classes!
- Ride out to battle to bring back items and loot!
- Customize your champions with weapons and armor!
- Band together to raid powerful bosses as a party!
CRAFT YOUR LEGACY
- Utilize the 5 unique Crafters to create items and gear to use and sell!
- Use materials and gold to create tools for your mercantile needs!
- Ensure the victory of your Heroes and your economy by leveling the quality of your goods!
* * *
As Featured In:
- Examiner: http://www.examiner.com/review/merchant-a-must-play-for-fantasy-fans
- JayIsGames: http://jayisgames.com/archives/2015/01/merchant.php
- BadCoyoteFunky: http://badcoyotefunky.com/2015/01/06/indie-game-review-merchant/
◆ Choose one of four distinct classes, each with a unique role in combat: Warrior, Mage, Cleric or Thief
◆ Find companions to help you as you travel across a world packed with memorable locations, perilous dungeons, and deadly creatures!
◆ Make friends and attract followers through the Timeline - a living record of your adventure!
◆ Craft powerful weapons and armor and trade them with other players!
◆ Seek out the ultimate material: a feather from the Dragon of Time, a legendary beast possessing the ability to travel through time itself!
◇ Keep a record of your adventures on your Timeline!
What items you traded, what monsters you defeated, even what equipment you used to defeat them – your journey is recorded on your in-game Timeline from start to finish. Review your own progress or freely view other players’ Timelines; you can even use the Timeline to see how other players have conquered challenges that still await you. Keep up with your friends and follow the progress of heroes you admire, and maybe even attract a few followers of your own.
◇ Complex crafting and fusion system!
Use the different materials you collect in your adventure to create and customize a wide variety of armor and weaponry. It’s up to you to decide how you will make the most of the spoils of combat: create more powerful gear for yourself and set off in search of rarer and more valuable materials, or sell your handiwork at trading bazaars in a player-driven economy. Your path to fame and fortune is yours to choose!
◇ Cross-platform release promotion!
To celebrate the release of Dragon Seekers for both Android and Facebook, players who log in with their Facebook ID from their Android device will receive a present of 300 gold coins! Your adventure is shared between platforms: play on your PC at home and on your phone or tablet on the go; Dragon Seekers is designed to adapt to players’ lifestyles.
(Players can collect their gold coins in-game at the Guild after linking their Facebook account. Standard purchase price for 100 gold: US$1 or \100.)
Just run on the roof and kill anyone you meet.
But the killing method is special.
Make gestures corresponding to the marks on the screen to keep yourself safe.
The longer you run, the harder gesture you have to make.
Really a good game to test your reaction speed.
Don't you wanna have a try?
★★★★★Easy to control
★★★★★Challenge your records
You play as Allen C. Tyler in this story sequel to Lab of the Dead. He has now left the laboratory and is heading toward the closest town called Senoia.
If you like the game, give us some love good ratings and reviews, if you have problems with the game, don't leave bad reviews, contact us and we'll do everything we can to fix your problems. Thank you and enjoy our latest installement in the Saga of the Dead.
You can find Lab of the Dead on the market as well! :D
Stuck in this underground facility, you will gradually uncover the truth about the zombie outbreak as you progress in your research, discover new reactions, upgrade your research techniques, find new items to experiment with, complete achievements and find tapes and notes from the Alpha team, the previous scientific team who occupied this base.
You will have your hands full with:
- 12 zombie types to experiment with...
- Over 60 weapons, food and objects to play with...
- Over 250 reactions to discover...
- Over 40 achievements to complete...
- And more...
Make sure you rate this game and leave me a review! :D Get your friends to get it too! Happy zombie research!
With about 50 voice samples to play with, there are endless possibilities!
Made in collaboration with Tony Huynh aka The Wine Kone, this is the mobile version of the youtube version, see the promo video.
A forgotten, abandoned factory at the dead end of town whirrs to life. Something strange, something Evil has awoken. It wants to grow, to feed.
The gears are in motion, the holiday fruit is on its way out. but there's something bad festering within.
The Ghost in the Machine still has standards. this is HIS factory after all, and even in death standards must be met!
Post your highscores for others to see in the game and on facebook, ask your facebook friends to help you solve hard puzzles and train your brain like never before.