Everyone hates standing in long lines. Even worse is when you get to the front of a long line and find out it's the wrong line. Don't let your voters go through that on election day. Precinct officials can run Voter Quick Check on a 10" tablet and tell each voter in line if they're registered and if they're at the right location to vote, so voters don't get to the front of the line and discover they can't even vote there. Reduce voter frustration and save everyone time.
Voter Quick Check allows many search options:
- Check if the voter is at the right polling place by checking their address
- Check if the voter is registered to vote in your county by checking their name or date of birth
- Check if the voter is in the felon registry by checking their name or date of birth
Election departments can also set:
- A phone number to display to precinct officials to call for help
- The name and type of the election
- The date of the election
In the full application, you can also:
- Import voter data from the State
- Share database between devices wirelessly
- Export database for later use or for transferring to isolated polling place
This application is currently customized for use in Iowa on a 10" tablet, but customization requests are encouraged. Please contact Evil Twin Software for more information about using the production version and any other questions.