The KnowNOW Mission:
To provide access, privacy, and peace of mind. To provide screening of important medical conditions, especially for those who would not otherwise get tested, because everyone should have access to medical care and treatment.
• KnowNow aims to provide an efficient online & app-based platform that provides access to STD and Diabetes testing with a comprehensive review by medical providers who will treat you or connect you to care based on your test results.
• Our users will have the opportunity to interact with our physicians via live video teleconferencing.
• Our services include testing for Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Trichomoniasis, Hep C, HIV, and Diabetes.
We will offer Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for at-risk patients who are willing to take a tablet a day to prevent HIV.
We will also offer oral contraception/birth control.
We also offer treatment for oral or genital herpes diagnosed by visual exam.
We also offer Women's Sexual Health diagnosis and treatment for Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) and Yeast Infections.
• Users will be directed to the nearest commercial labs, while a lab test requisition will be sent by the application.
• All lab results will be available for review through the application. A medical provider will perform a follow-up via written response or live video conferencing (if the test results are positive).
Users will be offered a free follow-up visit if positive for an STD.
Patients will be offered treatment via e-prescription to a local pharmacy if medically appropriate.
Users who are not better with treatment will also be allowed a free visit within two weeks.
If a patient is found to have a condition we cannot treat (ie. HepC or HIV) they will be referred to a specialty medical provider for treatment and follow-up.
We hope to give users the best experience possible with follow-up care.
We hope to offer access, privacy and peace of mind with an excellent user experience.