1 display device info
2 information of device and running status
3 easy open engineer mode and MTK engineer mode
4 backup IMEI for MTK mobile
5 recovery online update
6 easy update tool via sdcard
7 Enable USB Mass Storage Device,connect cable first
8 crack operator GPRS lock for MTK
9 free the network access limited via GPRS
10 power GPS search
11 Power the gps search satellite ability
12 enable AP
13 easy reboot to recovery
Standard, built to cause the engineering menu, you need to dial *#*#3646633#*#* , which is not very convenient and practical - is a tiny application designed to eliminate this inconvenience :)
- Has a minimum size - just 25KByte.
- Does not require any permits.
- Do not "hanging" in memory.
- No advertising.
!! Application is only for devices running MTK (MediaTek). If you have a different platform, you will get a message that the device is not supported with the proposal to uninstall this applicaton.
!!! Attention. On some devices (basically, these are some models of Huawei) manufacturers denies access to the Engineering Menu, in connection with which these devices will be able to function the program only with the given Root access.
For those who would like to support the project, offer donate-version: Engineer Mode MTK donate
Please do not use this app thoughtless or without DEEPER knowlege of Android (Root, Custom Recovery, etc.)
This app flashes and backups your device recovery and kernel without rebooting it very fast and easy without a PC or any outside influence.
This app have over 3500 build-in recovery collection of images (ClockworkMod/TWRP/PhilZ) also you are able to flash unlisted images from external or internal storage.
Rashr is able to flash over 90% of all Android devices!
This project is fully open-source and.
★Open-Source (on GitHub: https://github.com/dslnexus/Rashr)
★OpenRecovery Script manager to flash ZIPs
★Over 3500 Build-in Recoveries (ClockworkMod/Touch, Team Win Recovery Project and PhilZ-Touch)
★Flash Kernel and Recoveries without PC
★Flash already downloaded IMGs from internal and external storage
★Backup Kernel and Recovery IMGs without PC
★Full command logging for more control what this App is doing
★If you don't want to support my work you are able to disable the Ads
★Free full app without Ads and any restrictions
★Support my Work only if you want (with Ads or In-App donations)
----- App-Permission and why Rashr need it -----
-Read and write on external storage: save recoveries images or read already downloaded images
-Full network access: download recoveries, kernel and updates
-Google Play billing: donations over Google Play
-[Superuser-App]Full access to all functions of the device: Flashing recoveries and kernel
This implementation includes a decibel meter that can give an approximate idea of the current sound pressure level where you are located.
The current version includes these options:
1) Different time acquisition; Slow (1 s), Fast (125 ms), Impulse (75 ms)
2) Upside Down Mode
3) Calibration option
4) Reference of common sound pressure levels of applications.
5) Represented minimum, maximum and average dB value (press at the blinking "Capturing Audio" to restart the levels)
WARNING: The smart phone has a limited audio response between (300 - 3400 Hz). Otherwise there is only 16 bit resolution so it´s only possible to reach a maximum of 32767 levels instead of the real level range (0.0002 to 200 Pa) of the difference sound pressure, that give us a total a range of 90 dB (not 120 dB)
If you have a mobile device with a MT6577/MT6589(T)/MT6592 chipset, you probably noticed the GPS functionality is pretty bad. Most notably, it can be quite difficult to get a 'fix'. This can be resolved by saving recent EPO files, which are used for Assisted GPS. These EPO files can be downloaded manually (which takes some time), or you could just use MT GPS!
This application retrieves the latest EPO files and saves them to the right location. The files should be updated daily to make sure you can always get a GPS fix quickly. The usage is pretty straightforward, but here is a set of instructions:
- Make sure your phone is rooted
- Run MT GPS
- Download the EPO files
- Go to Location in Settings and enable everything
- Turn on your Wi-Fi
- Start the app requiring GPS!
This should be sufficient to get GPS working on most of the devices with a MT chipset. However, if it still is not working after following the steps above, try this:
- Update EPO files as stated above and make sure Wi-Fi is turned on
- Go to Location in Settings and enable everything
- Download MobileUncle from the store
- Run MobileUncle
- Choose 'Engineer Mode'
- Choose 'Engineer Mode (MTK)'
- Go to the tab 'Location', and choose 'YGPS'
- Go to the tab 'Information', and choose 'hot', then 'full', then 'AGPS RESTART'
- Start the app requiring GPS!
If it still is not working, chances are you have a mobile phone with a faulty GPS chip. Some phones have poor antennae, which means you can't fix the GPS issues with an application. This application has been tested on a variety of phones with various MT chipsets, but we can't test all the phones available on the market. Thank you for your understanding.
This is a tool to change the settings when terminal is sleep.
You can change the interval to be set.
Currently, the following can be set.
- Backlight off time
Icon is displayed for avoid changing the settings temporarily. If checked icon is show, settings will not change.
This is the same as disable button on setting dialog.
- GPS supports
- Data synchronization supports
- Translate Morse code from :
+ Morse Code string.
+ Morse Code light signals
+ Morse Code sound signals
- Broadcast Morse code from plaintext to:
+ Morse Code string
+ Morse Code Flash light signals
+ Morse Code Screen light signals
+ Morse Code sound signals
The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
- Calculate the screen size in pixels and dip
- Display device info
- Convert pixels to dip or dip to pixels from 1 or 2 dimensions
- Convert pixels to sp or sp to pixels for text sizes
- Convert color codes from HEX to RGB or RGB to HEX
NOTE: this app is intended primarily for developers.
You can also benchmark sd card writing and reading speeds.
You can also submit results and information to internet. In future there will be results. (As soon I got enough results).
Please write to me sreenshot if there are some problems.
Does not shows Card Info On Galaxy S, but you can check speed of external sd Card.
Please write to me, if you got suggestions, or problem report. I can not reply you to comment. And I can't fix problems if I got no feedback. If SD Tools can not test external card, please let me know.
You can view results of over 150000 results sampled over time. Choose in menu (Results).
- Doesn't show sd card info on some phones.
- Does not work with some Motorola phones. (Don't download)
Advanced path for: (path is case sensitive)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2: /mnt/extSdCard
Samsung Galaxy S 3: /mnt/extSdCard
With a beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
It's simply the best tool of its kind - managing the Kernel parameters has never been more fun and easy!
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don't accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 6
* Nexus 7 2012
* Nexus 7 2013
* Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Lollipop (5.1.+).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Checks for new franco.Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h)
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default)
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines
* Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control)
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any "geek" knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible and easy to use!
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file)
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature
* Performance Profiles built-in on franco.Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brains, you have them for a reason! :)
Advantages from Lite version:
♦ No advertisements
♦ Notification displays satellite status and current location data
♦ Smaller size
♦ Widget, so you can start/stop the application from main screen
♦ App shutdown from notification bar(Android 4.2 and newer)
♦ Auto shutdown if screen is off for specified number of minutes
♦ Auto shutdown if battery gets below set percentage
♦ It can auto start on boot
♦ Less permissions needed
This application is very useful when you are using any application that uses GPS, such as Google Maps, Geocaching, ...
For some phones, the app even makes the GPS refresh faster so you are getting better location informations and better accuracy. Please keep in mind that this happens only on some phones!
Application requires some permissions. Let me explain why:
♦ Fine GPS location: Well, you want it to access GPS, right? :)
♦ Boot status: To be able to start at boot if set so in settings
♦ Modify system settings: To get background image of the phone. I do understand that this is not logical and I agree, but the app crashes without this permission on some phones :(
Of course, when you are using this app, GPS is constantly on so the battery might get depleted faster.
This application might not work with all the phones, as some of the manufacturers modify the Android in a way that disables the application to function properly. That kind of behaviour has been noticed on, but not limited to, some Alcatel phones.
Please test the Lite version of this app first, to see if it works.
In case of bugs:
Every application sooner or later has a bug. If you find one, please inform me so I can solve the issue. You can also contact me if you have suggestion for improving the app. I will gladly listen to your suggestions!
If you want to post negative comments or if you are not happy with your purchase, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can solve the issue(or add a feature). I can not respond to comments so I can not help with issues there.
If you want to help me by translating the app to other language, please contact me!
Please keep in mind that application is provided "AS-IS". It should not be relied on to and I shall not be responsible for any problem/expense/life threatening situation it could cause.
Special Thanks to:
Roli Schiller for translating the app to Hungarian
Miguel Alonso for translating the app to Spanish
Based on the WiFi networks available at your favourite venues, isq will automatically check you in with Foursquare once it detects any known networks in range. Simple, useful and free.
Please remember that Developers can't respond to Market comments. If you have problems using isq, just drop us a mail.
Important! Cat Game has been designed for Android tablets. While It should also work on your smartphone-sized device your cat will probably have problems hitting enemies on devices smaller than 7 inches.
* 4 awesome levels specifically designed to entertain your cat. Find out which level will entertain your cat the most. Chasing mice in the livingroom or fishing tasty fish out of a pond, every cat is different and will respond differently to the various scenarios included in Cat Game
* Unleash the inner artist of your feline friend. Cat Game features a special mode which allows your cat to create art while chasing a mouse around the canvas. Afterwards you can share your cat’s creation with other Android apps via the Intent system.
* Upload your cat’s highscore and photo to the international leaderboard and share it with your Facebook friends. See the leaderboard here: https://www.facebook.com/game.for.cats
* If the game fails to validate your license right after purchasing the game, this may be because the purchase takes some time to be processed by the Android Market servers. Please try again in a few minutes.
* Should you experience any problems not covered by this FAQ, please contact us at email@example.com or bug the lead-developer over at G+ ( http://gplus.to/maui ) before giving us a bad rating. We’re here to help!
Disclaimer: Please make sure you’re only letting your cat play on a device equipped with scratch-resistant glass. Evoreto takes no responsibility for damages to your device.
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/evoreto
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/evoreto
CIRCLE US: http://gplus.to/evoreto
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/evoreto