★ Conversion of numbers up to hexatrigesimal system (base 36)
★ Display of solution algorithm available
★ Working with decimal fractions
★ Displaying the result during input when the option is on
★ Various themes available
★ Pleasant and comfortable interface
The program has 2 modes:
• Standard – conversion between standard numeral systems (native keyboard of the application is used)
• Extended – converting between all numeral systems up to base 36 (keyboard of the OS is used)
Languages: English, Russian
Calculate: Sum up, subtract, multiply and divide numbers from different numeral systems
Supportet numeral systems:
- 2 Binary
- 8 Octal
- 10 Decimal
- 12 Duodecimal
- 16 Hexadecimal
- BCD Binary Coded Decimal
One time Login(Till the application is either uninstalled or memory cache is cleared).
Hides Images, Videos , Documents (User will need to check if hidden then only go to the folder and delete it from the place it was kept.).
Retrieve image to the same place(Once hidden and deleted from the folder user can retrieve it to the same place from where it was hidden and deleted).
Uses Password to lock and unlock(Password must be numeric).
Update Password in case your current password is vulnerable(Updated password is also numeric).
Security Question in case you forgot your password which will retrieve your password and display it to you.
And all the basic mathematical operation in case you want to use the application as the calculator.
Feel free to contact us for any query or support.
Impress and confuse your friends by showing the time using these non-standard clocks.
The purpose of the app is just for fun and education about alternative time systems. Highly Recommended for those interested in or curious about this subject.
Currently supported are:
- Standard Time
- Decimal (Metric) Time
- Dozenal Time
- Hexadecimal Time
- Binary Time
- Degree ("New Earth") Time
- Chinese Time
- 24-hour Clock
There are also Android Widgets available, so you can put the clocks on your home screen.
You may also be interested in the companion app, Geek Calendar Tool.
Do you want to solve both simple and complex problems?
Try Calculator++, a multipurpose calculator app with slick and intuitive user interface!
★ Save your time!
• Access additional features from the main screen of the app using gestures. For example, to use «%» slide button «/» up
• You don't need to press «=» anymore - result is calculated automatically
• Copy/paste with a single button press
• App supports both portrait and landscape screen orientations
• C++ has two layouts: standard and engineer. Choose one which suits you best either from the initial wizard or from the application settings
• Set theme you like
• Add home screen widget
★ Do calculations without switching between the apps!
Calculator++ can work in a separate window floating over other applications on your phone
★ Calculate percentages, square roots, powers, trigonometric functions!
Calculator has a big variety of built-in functions and supports adding new user-defined functions
★ Plot 2D and 3D graphs!
Several functions can be plotted simultaneously
★ Use powerful mathematical capabilities of the app:
• Do calculations with variables and constants
• Use built-in functions or add your own
• Integrate and differentiate
• Do calculations with fractions and simplify expressions
• Do calculations with complex numbers
The app supports devices with Android version 2.2 and higher and is open source. The app contains adverts which are shown on the secondary screens. To remove them please purchase a special option from the application settings.
Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
Calculator++ on Vkontakte: http://vk.com/calculatorpp