The Guide gives you valuable information on common GM ingredients, brands to look for—and look out for—and simple tips to help you find and avoid GM ingredients!
Use the menu button on your phone to access the Shoppers Guide and other features
You want to know WHAT'S going on in the world of the ORGANIC lifestyle!
You want tips on getting you or your loved ones healthy!
Download this free app now to improve your health and experience the organic revolution!
- Find your local farmer's market
- Easy guide to the Dirty Dozen and Clean Fifteen
- Delicious organic recipes
- News and tips for healthy living
Save time with various gardening alarms.
Why don't you try making a vegetable garden and planting lettuce, peppers or other vegetables?
You can keep track of their growing progress and share it via Facebook or Twitter.
Buy flowerpots, get outside, feel and enjoy the clean air.
'Garden Manager' will help a lot.
1. Various alarms
- You will never forget to water your plants again.
- You can set alarms for fertilizing, spraying pesticide and so on. Custom tasks are also available.
- When you set the alarm, it will remind you on time.
2. Plant photo log
- Take pictures of and make notes about your treasured plants.
- When you sow and harvest seeds, you can experience the fun of writing notes about them and keeping track of the growing progress observed in your garden.
- If you write the widths / heights of your plants in each log, you can see them on the graph.
- You can brag about your logs to your friends via facebook, twitter and so on.
- Or ask them why your plants are withering.
4. Finding nearby florists
- You can find florists near you.
* TIPS: If the app locks up on you when adding photos, disable photo cropping. - Jesse Oliver -
* Are there any problems?
* Please contact us
- facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GardenManager
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Phone state permission is used for only advertising.
Keyword: Garden / Manager / Garden Manager / Plant / Diary / Plant Diary / Plant / Alarm / Plant Alarm / Germinate / Germination / Harvest / Planting / Gardening / Home Gardening / Home Planting / Gardener
Greenhunter - это Справочник, Продукты и Места. Наш банк, где хранится информация, отобранная и проверенная вручную и просто необходимая думающему потребителю. В Справочнике - справки по е-добавкам, опасным видам пластика, вредным ингредиентам в косметике, содержанию пестицидов в продуктах, компаниям, использующим ГМО, и не только. В Продуктах - гид по натуральным и безопасным продуктам и товарам с указанием мест, где их можно купить - для удачного гринхантинга в большом городе. В Местах - перечень заведений, магазинов, пунктов приема вторсырья, ферм, йога-студий и других мест силы, выбранных по разным "зеленым" критериям.
Все территориально опознанные объекты привязываются к Карте. Она умеет определять, где вы, и выстраивать вокруг вас иную реальность с заданным радиусом - подсвечивая все окрестные места силы. А вкладка "По типам" позволяет фильтровать матрицу на свое усмотрение - ограничивая вывод нужными категориями объектов. Там же можно отправить в ЦУП свой любимый адрес. Жмите на плюсик, добавляйте места силы и меняйте реальность вместе с нами. Выбирайте свой "зеленый" город на стартовой странице и - удачной охоты!
Критика, баги, замечания и комплименты принимаются в нашем сообществе - facebook.com/greenhunter.ru
This app contains thousands of crude and lude funnies to bring a BIG smile to your face :)
Each joke is painstakingly selected by fellow perverted joksters to ensure you have a GREAT time!!
-Thousands of Awesome Funny Jokes in many categories
-Send Jokes via Text message, Email, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and more.
-Vote on your Favorites Jokes
-Chat and Share your comments
-NO internet connection required!
-Jokes start off where you left last time! That means no more repeats!
-Add to favorites
-Search by Keywords
-Easy swipe interface design
-Knock Knock Jokes
-Yo Mama Joke
Best of All, this app is completely Free. Download and try it today!
"The Vegetable Gardening Guide" contains everything you need: from a list of tools ... all the way to instructions for canning and preserving your vegetables. It includes growing season information for the U.S., Great Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. It even contains nutritional information for each vegetable, and mouth-watering recipes such as, fried green tomatoes, zucchini bread and watermelon smoothies. So, whether you have a backyard, access to a community garden, or only a small balcony to call your own, this is the only vegetable gardening guide you'll ever need.
*** Featured in the New York Times "Home & Garden" section ***
"I love this app! It's a very handy tool to have on my phone when I visit my gardening store. Some great recipes are included as well. Very much worth the price"
With guide contributions from some of the worlds most inspiring and respected innovators, and the promise to be regularly updating – We aim to provide our community and users with new tools, recipes and encouragement to live their whole lives.
We don’t want to convert anyone from one diet or lifestyle to another, but rather encourage more of the basic foods (fruits and veggies) back into our diets where possible.
We have a ‘back to basics’ approach to both cooking and nutrition, so we’ve kept sugar, grains and gluten out, dairy to a minimum and the promise of a wholefood diet and its benefits high. Our meals are all created with its benefits in mind, to improve sleep, lose weight, clear skin, reduce allergies, better digestion or balance moods – we’ve got it covered!
Recipe and Guide updates each month!
•52 premium recipes (entirely gluten free, vegetarian paleo and vegan friendly)
•10 health, wellness and lifestyle guides
•Recommended - A resources list of favourite books, blogs, website and documentaries (non interactive)
•Leading design, photography and interface
•Shopping list - email to your phone
•Multiple photos for each recipe
•Save your favourite recipes and guides
•Share what you’ve been cooking or reading with your friends
We really care about the Earth, its communities and their local environments.
We think everyone who has access to our app is in a privileged position, so part of the sale from your TWP app purchase goes towards rotating charities and organizations that support the health and wellbeing of those globally, protecting and conserving the environment and giving education to those who otherwise don’t have the opportunity.
Thank you to everyone who supported Belle’s journey with cancer and on her path to health. We hope this app gives you some of the support or inspiration you need, whichever path you’re on!
■ 《1月2日 マルハニチロホールディングスサイト・アクリフーズサイトに掲載》 アクリフーズ 回収商品一覧（追記） 【市販用商品・パッケージ画像付き】
Now you'll be able to learn and start doing your own organic garden! Isn’t this awesome? With just a few clicks you'll easily and quickly get access to the most popular videos.
Some of the videos you can watch are:
• Organic gardening: How to grow an organic vegetable garden
• How to make compost - Making your own compost
• You Can Grow Food in the Snow - A Visit to Will Allen's Growing Power
• How to Plant 11 Tomato Plants in a Square Foot Raised Bed Garden
• SuperSize Your Vegetables with Wood Chips & Rock Dust in Your Garden
• Vertical Gardening in Rain Gutters So You Can Grow Food Anywhere
• Raised Bed Vegetable Garden Install from Start to Finish
• How to Build a FREE Plastic Crate Raised Bed Garden
• Greenhouse Building A ( DIY ) Grow Dome - Homemade - Gardening - Self Sufficiency - Organic - Food
• plus so much more!
We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate organic gardening app for Android!
정확한 물가정보 제공으로 소비자의 ‘합리적인 소비’를 유도하고 ‘건전한 유통질서 확립’을 위한 aT한국농수산식품유통공사의 KAMIS App.
aT한국농수산식품유통공사가 제공하는 농산물 가격정보 App.의 특징은?
1. 농산물의 일일, 주간, 월간, 연간 가격정보를 도표 및 그래프로 사용자가 알기 쉽게 제공합니다.
2. 도매가격, 소매가격, 친환경농산물 가격 등 농산물의 다양한 가격정보를 제공합니다.
3. 품목별 유통실태, 유통비용, 해외유통실태 등 농산물 유통에 관한 자료를 제공합니다.
4. 농산물의 거래동향, 알뜰장보기, 제철농산물, 성수기정보 등을 제공함으로서 소비자의 합리적인 소비를 돕고 있습니다.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
More from developer
Your grooming rituals probably include shampoo, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, lip balm, sunscreen, body lotion, shaving products (if you’re a man) and makeup (if you’re a woman).
And what about your children? Sunscreen, diaper cream, shampoo and lotion are common kids’ products.
Most people use cosmetics and other personal-care items without a second thought, believing that the government makes sure they’re safe. Not so. No health studies or pre-market testing are required.
EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database is the world's largest safety reference tool for personal-care products. EWG has launched this app to provide you with easy-to-navigate safety ratings at your fingertips for a wide range of products and ingredients on the market.
Americans’ frequent exposure to cosmetics and personal-care products raises questions about the potential health risks of the myriad under-assessed ingredients they contain. These ingredients end up in the bodies of nearly every American.
When you know what chemicals are in the products you bring into your home and how they may affect your health and the environment, you can make informed purchasing decisions — and help transform the marketplace.
This Skin Deep® app has information and online safety assessments for more than 72,000 personal care products, 2,500 brands and 9,000 ingredients, culled from product labels and from the scientific and industry literature.
To calculate a product score, we tally the hazards of each ingredient and evaluate every product in relation to all the others in Skin Deep®. The safest products score well by both measures: a low hazard rating AND fair or better data availability. EWG’s ratings are the best available information you can find on the safety of personal-care product ingredients.