Works on both tablets and phones!
Get the ultimate word office app for Android at a fraction of the price of many others!
With great features such as:
★An innovative grid layout so that you can see and open all of your documents easily.
★ Supports the creation of .docx/.doc/.txt files. The default file type is .docx, and the one we recommend you work in as it has the most features, but you can manually enter .doc or .txt at the end of your document name if you want it to be a .doc or a .txt file.
★ Font Styles: Times New Roman, Calibri, Cambria, Helvetica, Tahoma, Arial.
★ Font Sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24, 36, 72.
★ Font Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Black.
★ Bold, italics and underlining.
★ Justification of text to the left, center and right.
★ Auto save - Press the back button and the app will automically save your work.
★ Undo Button - Will undo all changes you made since you last saved the document.
★ Updated help documentation.
★ Search your sd card for files to edit! Email documents from your computer to your Android, and you can then open up these files and edit them on your device using this app by searching for it using the search icon at the top! Make sure to save the file to your device after you email them to yourself. Any changes you make are saved and you can email these files as well. Can currently search for .docx/.doc/.txt files to edit.
★Bold, underline or italicize a word by highlighting that word and then pressing the bold, italicize or underline function.
★ Landscape mode added.
★ Emailing as a .doc/.docx file or as a pdf or as a .txt! Simply long press the document and press transfer. Then you can choose how to transfer the document!
★ Fast and intuitive use.
★ Made by professionals, used by everyone.
Email me if you have any issues! I will get back to you within 24 hours. Please be as descriptive as possible so I am able to deal with your issue as fast as possible.
Controls are applied uniformly to your current paragraph. If you want to use different controls, press return and this new line will have different controls.
Preview was removed to make the app faster, if you would prefer to have the old version of the app please email me.
Note: The app used to be called Kindle Office Pro, that is why the screenshots show this name.
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
With Android Office, we have brought the power of productivity to your fingertips. Create, open and export Microsoft Word files directly from the app and have all of your documents in your pocket.
To stay productive, you need all of your files with you at all times. With Android Office, we have combined a powerful word processor with the freedom of opening Microsoft Word files from your Android device.
For work or for play: Android Office has you covered. Create .docx files using the simple and fluid word processor or view existing ones simply by opening them from within Android Office. It has never been easier to view or edit Microsoft Word files on the go.
Use the intuitive user interface to navigate quickly and easily around hundreds of files, or search for one with just a tap - it’s fast, simple and easy to use.
Preview a file locally stored on your device or SD card directly from Android Office and take control of your files.
Creating a new document is easy, too. Just tap, name your file and begin typing. Better yet: Android Office gives you the freedom and functionality that a professional deserves; change the font, text color, text size and so much more easily.
Once you have finished creating your document, you can easily convert it to a PDF format or email it directly to anybody, right from within Android Office.
The modern yet pocketable word processor - Android Office: Word Docs Pro.
- Open existing .docx files with a tap.
- Create new documents with ease.
- Edit the font, text color, text size and justification of the text with your fingertips.
- One click export and sharing (PDF).
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app. This app does not currently support Windows Azure Active Directory Multi-Factor Authentication.
Agro Office Mobile enables you to:
∙ Work with cadastral maps, satellite pictures and field boundaries on-line or off-line
∙ Download field boundaries from the server to the mobile device
∙ Map fields with the GPS receiver of the mobile device and upload field boundaries to the server
∙ Locate yourself on the satellite picture, cadastral map or field boundary map
∙ Locate parcels or field boundaries in the terrain using your smartphone
∙ Track your farming machinery and equipment, monitor fuel level, calculate work completed (hectares), etc. – all in real time
∙ Receive alarms and notifications, without paying for SMSs
∙ Two-way synchronization – to and from the server
For printing with PIXMA series or SELPHY series printers, use Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Some printer models do not support PDF printing OR may require additional print kit options to support PDF printing. For information about the printer models that support PDF printing and required options, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- PDF files (For information about the printer models that support PDF printing, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.)
- Web pages
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this application being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
CloudOn enables you to create, review, edit and share Microsoft Office ® (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) documents, spreadsheets and presentations on your Android tablet or phone.
You can also connect to your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive account(s), and send or share files with colleagues and contacts via email directly from the app.
With over 7 million downloads, CloudOn has helped business professionals create, review & edit over 60 million Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint presentations and log more than 8 million mobile productivity hours.
CREATE, REVIEW and EDIT docs (DOCUMENT EDITOR)
• Create, review and edit Microsoft Office Word® docs, notes, Excel® spreadsheets and PowerPoint® presentations.
• Rich document editing and creation on your mobile devices - insert charts, images, equations, Smartart, clipart, tables, shapes.
• Beautiful Office documents - format fonts, paragraphs, styles, themes and layout.
• Quickly review docs and notes - spelling and grammar, track changes, comments, annotations and rich markup.
• Analyze and visualize - view and create charts (including pivot, bar, line, area etc), add formulas, filter and build rich spreadsheets and workbooks
• Make your presentations spiffy - rich themes and colors.
• Add convenience to presenting from your mobile device - Microsoft Powerpoint presentations with animations and transitions timed to the second. Increase productivity.
• 100% compatibility with Microsoft Office files - open, edit and save Word files, Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations without worry
ACCESS and MANAGE files (FILE MANAGER)
• Seamlessly connect to and access Microsoft Office ® and Adobe Acrobat ® documents in your cloud storage provider account(s), including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Open documents, spreadsheets and presentations from your email accounts as well as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Organize your files - Copy, paste, delete, rename and move files across folders.
• Sit back and relax - all your files and docs are saved automatically giving you the comfort that you won't lose your data.
• View virtually any file type, including Microsoft Office ®, Adobe Acrobat ® and Images: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF.
SHARE and SEND Office docs
• No more versions - work on the same doc with colleagues.
• Use the FileSpace to add context to your notes - view all the activity on any given doc including edits, actions, and notes.
• If you prefer just send a link to the file by email!
CLOUD PRINT docs (pro feature)
• Print Word Documents, Excel Spreadsheets and Powerpoint Presentations.
** CloudOn is free to use for all. Some features are available through CloudOn Pro @ the introductory offer of $3.99/month or $39.99/year. **
CloudOn - we bring your Office documents and notes to life.
- atalhos Microsoft Windows
- atalhos Microsoft Word
- atalhos Microsoft Excel
There are two tools:
1) Project calculation
Allows a fast calculation of the current absorbed by a load in low and medium voltage, the dimensioning of the electric cable, the verification of the voltage drop and of the working temperature of the cable. The App provides the freedom to set any voltage and frequency (50-60 Hz, DC) power supply, the load type (three-phase, single phase), the power factor and the ambient temperature. There are multiple International low voltage installation tables (CEI 64-8, IEC 60364, NF C 15-100, BS 7671, UNE 20460, NBR 5410) and as many for medium voltage.
The design file of an electrical plant created by the program Ampere of Electro Graphics can be sent directly to your mobile device via email attachment or by copying the files on the device.
Projects can be opened, viewed and edited on the device and then transferred to the computer with the same tools, and then proceed to upgrade the project using the "Update from Ampere Mobile".
You can then work directly on the 'field' with your project Ampere, run verifications on sight, shooting and storing pictures for each unit, edit useful comments to be reviewed calmly in the office or to send to your colleagues in real time.
The installer can use the app to share with you the project itself, promptly reporting any problems that may arise during the implementation phase of the electrical plant, and thus receive immediately any reviews.
The application does not need internet connection.
-Services on map
find the closest post offices, letter boxes and parcel machines by GPS positioning or search by address
track your sent and incoming parcels and items. Enter the item code yourself, use the camera to read the barcode or search from your text messages. The application will automatically tell you, when the state of the tracked item changes
-Send a postcard
send a real postcard from your phone
verify a postcode
read your letters electronically
-Well-Wisher´s Address Book
keep your addresses safe and up-to-date at all times
check that your address information is correct
order a temporary change of address (have your mail delivered to your holiday address) or delivery interruption straight from your phone. These mail delivery changes are chargeable and you will invoiced for your order.
with parcel redirecting service you can redirect your parcels to your chosen pick-up point (e.g. any post office or parcel machine). This service is free of charge.
*Requires a Post username (it is the same username that is used if you log in to your Netposti account with a username and password)
The application follows the language settings of the device.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or in another app.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
Features on Android 4.0+:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera backup
• Improved support for working with Office Mobile for Android and OneNote, including editing Office documents
• Larger thumbnails and nicer photo views
Incubated by Deutsche Telekom.
When you work in a large enterprise, with the Mighty-Office App you find your offices worldwide and leverage the potential of your company. Thank you for over 10000 active users from big Enterprises. Office data can only be downloaded after successful verification process. Therefore the office email address is mandatory.
Starting with this version the installation for Google Play Services is required.
- Find offices worldwide
- Browse offices in your vicinity
- Interactive indoor maps
- Route with your favorite app
- Photos, files, messages and widgets per location (company internal)
- Upload photos and messages
- Push notification in case of warnings for favorite locations
- Telemetry data like car park occupancy can now be displayed live
- Search locations by tags (#Video, #News, #Telepresence, #canteen etc.)
- Cloud Services enable interactive features like checkins, accreditations, polls etc.
- optional geofencing
- remote wipe of location data on your device if your Phone is lost
- NO connection from your Phone to the enterprise network needed
- NO enterprise credentials needed (And we will NEVER ask you for company internal credentials)
Thanks for the great feedback in these new projects
- First responder checkin and search
- Fieldservice (fixed and mobile)
- Heartbeat for Executives
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket. Only English, German and Swedish. (Premium)
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be directly imported into QuickBooks. (Premium)
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets. (Premium)
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found within the app in the Help menu:
Available languages (more coming soon)
• German (Thanks to, Bernhard Gatzhammer)
If you’d like to see the app in your language, we’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report any problems or feature requests using the embedded issue tracker or visit:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
• Easily track your time for a better life.
• Access, Print or Share your own report!
• Compare your working time with your friends.
• Interact with other OfficeWorld user in your area. (Individual User)
• ad-free application
Office World is a time-tracking application that allow anyone to check-in and check-out through smartphone with social features.
How office world does time-tracking ?
Office world will detect your location and time. Office world will saved your data in secured database. We use this information to provide rich information for the user, such as daily and monthly working hours.
Does it need GPS turned on to work?
No, Office World will try to get your location from various sources, as long as you connected to the internet, Office World will be able to detect your location and use it for check-in. The location information was not shared to any other parties. the location can only accessed by Office World algorithm.
Does it need WiFi on?
No, the office world will try to use other sources such as mobile data to detect location.
How often does it check the location ?
Office World only use Location for check-in process.
How will that affect my battery ?
it will not affect the battery, Office World will only your last known location, it automatically provided by the Operating System.
How do i get started ?
If you are an individual, you can download our Office World Application. After install and open the application, you can sign up by tapping sign up link below login button. We ask for your full name, e-mail address, a password, and profile picture. After sign up and log in, you can start using the service immediately.
Tags: timeclock, time tracker, punch clock, work clock, worktime tracking, time clock, time recorder, attendance, news, social, friends, productivity, clever.
Livedrive is a revolutionary online backup, online storage and file synchronization service that provides an amazing 5TB of storage space and easy-to-use software to transfer your files online. Livedrive’s online storage appears as a new drive on your PC or Mac, so you can use your online storage just like an external drive or USB flash drive.
With the Livedrive Mobile app you can access all of the files on your Livedrive account on your Android device. With the app you can:
- View your photos – admire all of your photos on your tablet's magnificent display, or carry them in your pocket on your phone. You can even view a slideshow, and import photos to and from your device’s photo album.
- Listen to your music – all of the music that you’ve got on your Livedrive account is now instantly available on your Android. The music streams directly from Livedrive – so no need to wait for it to download, or worry about syncing it to your device. You can browse your entire music collection by Artist, Album, Year or Genre, and build playlists to listen to on the go.
- Watch your videos – even the videos you’ve stored on your Livedrive account are instantly available on your Android. They stream directly from your account to your device, meaning that your entire movie collection is now accessible to you at any time! (Android 2.2+ required)
- Open your files – open any file on your Livedrive account in other apps that you've got on your device. Open Office Documents in QuickOffice, or PDF files in Adobe Reader. All of your files are just one click away.
This app requires a Livedrive account (monthly or annual subscription required), sign up for a free trial at http://www.livedrive.com.
If you experience any problems with the latest version of the app, please contact our support team through http://support.livedrive.com.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in CSV, HTML or XML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only, only for Pro users)
• Pro version is ad-free
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support (Pro version only)
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light or dark theme on Android 4
• For multiple trackers see the FAQ
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
• No mileage or expenses
Tags: timeclock, time tracker, punch clock, work clock, worktime tracking, time clock, time recorder.