!!NOTE!! this is a widget, NOT an app (long-press on your home scr to add/run it).
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with issues, or see cohortor.org/metronome for more.
In multiple settings can be stored as soon as you can start practicing.
This beat indicates the position of the small ball.
On or off the screen when you move to another app still works.
Bar to the top of the screen in which you can exit quickly.
The size and length of the sound, you can also change the tone.
Click the button to the touch, while the tempo of their choice can be adjusted a bit.
Vocal vibrato practicing Are you having second thoughts? Try laying on the app practice.
As well as piano, guitar, drums, and even the practice of good.
Please contact us at any time if you need more features
Toc Toc Metronome Free is a free metronome that provides all the essential features of a modern metronome in a nice user-interface .
This unique Metronome offers all the following features :
"Tap Tempo" feature
Beat Subdivision setting
Metronome preset saving/loading
Extended soundpack choice
Visual led style beat display
10 - 250 bpm (Beats per minute) can be selected very quickly
Portrait-/ landscape mode
... that's it!
Good to know: Home-Button and Power-Button won't stop the metronome - it will still run in the background. This will also save your battery.
This app is free and there is no ads
There is no ads and no permissions, because I made this for myself.
If you have any troubles or ideas for this app, feel free to ask!
- How to use -
Flick the screen horizontally
or touch the silver button in the center of the base of the metronome.
Touch the screen for a while (=long-press)
or touch the silver button in the center of the base of the metronome.
Change tempo (BPM):
Scroll the screen vertically.
or touch the "Tempo" rectangle in the left side of the base of the metronome.
Touch the "Rhythm" rectangle in the right side of the base of the metronome.
- Known Bugs -
Unknown (Please let me know)
- Special Thanks -
- Disclaimers -
Be sure that the creator has no responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss, prejudice or emotional distress caused by use of this app. If you find bugs or errors, please let me know.
- Contact -
E-Mail [ja/en]: ketamatk*gmail.com (* = @)
twitter [ja/en]: https://twitter.com/#!/ketamatk
- set custom layout color
- 10 to 250 bpm (beats per minute)
- optionally emphasize on first beat
- easy to use - adjust your bpm with one click
- the sound keeps on playing when display turns off (the diplay can also be kept active)
- stops when "BACK"-Button is hit
- supports portrait and landscape mode
- app can be moved to sd-card
Have fun making music!
A nice comment makes me happy!
If you have got any sugggestions or problems, please write an email!
Classic Style - simulate a real metronome operation.
Electronic Style - flashing beat notes.
Read Phone State: Stop beating at incoming call
Record Audio: record practicing music
Write External Storage: save recorded audio to sdcard
Internet & Access Network State: for ad only
About Redundant Skins:
We are also trying to make a soft metronome acceptable to kids, so they are more likely to practice music with a metronome.
If you are a professional musician, just keep focus on one of the skins, of which the "piano keys" are recommended.
The ultimate tuner for guitar, bass, ukulele and many other string instruments used by over 10 million people!
Why is it the ultimate guitar tuner ever built?
• Simple and easy to use guitar tuner for electric or acoustic guitars
• Professional accuracy for advanced players (turn on in settings tab)
• Award winning audio technology
• Easy to use even for complete beginners (recommended by guitar teachers)
• Includes Metronome, Chord library and Guitartuner (switch from tabs)
• Metronome: set any timing, and change the metronome beats or tap the spped you want it to go
• Games to learn guitar chords (chord diagrams), ear training and more
• Alternative tuning sets (drop d, open, custom tuning, bass, ukulele tuning and others)
• Works for electric and acoustic guitars, but also for bass, mandolin, ukulele, violin, viola, cello, fiddle, balalaika and banjo!
(we are working on the chromatic tuner feature, thanks for the suggestions!)
• Works in noisy conditions (background noise cancellation)
• Actually listens to you play guitar - works with the built-in microphone
• Designed by guitarists for guitarists and developed by the worlds leading audio engineers (the ultimate guitartuner tool we ourselves love)
Camera / microphone permission: app does NOT use the camera, only the microphone for tuning function.
• Clear visual feedback with signal history - simple and intuitive
• Auto mode tuner (for super fast tuning, hands-free string by string)
• Fun game to learn guitar chords in app’s chord library (from chord diagram)
• Improve your skills in chords, notes, solos, riffs, tabs, and ear training, and increase your speed just like taking short guitar pro lessons / classes
• Listen, recognize and learn chords (from sound)
• Works with acoustic and electric real guitar and we even included different headstock visuals, so you can make the tuner neck look like your guitar (change tuner visuals in settings)
• Works with a 6-string, 7-string and 12-string real guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, balalaika, mandolin, viola, violin, cello, fiddle
• All packed in one free ultimate guitar tuner tool!
• Super easy Metronome (tab below)
Guitar tunings available:
Standard, drop-D (as popularized by Nirvana) and other drop tunings, open tunings, half step down, 7-string tunings including drop-A, 12-string. Over 100 tunings featured!
If it is the first time you tune a guitar, please watch a YouTube tutorial or as a pro guitar player, guitar teacher or take a lesson (there is a risk of strings snapping!)
Got ideas to make GuitarTuna even better? Together we will build the ultimate guitar tuner tool to play guitar on those tabs. Send us your ideas and suggestions to: email@example.com
Also from Yousician:
Developer of the online guitar learning game that works with a real guitar. The personal guitar tutor in your pocket.
- Start playing for free: www.yousician.com
- 30s trailer: bit.ly/Yousicain_girl
1. Easy speed adjustment.
2. Main tempo and Sub tempo.
3. Volume adjustment.
4. First beat Accent.
5. Tap Tempo.
1. Set tempo by BPM(Beat Per Minute) seek bar.
2. Set note per measure and note.
3. Set sub-tempo.
4. Set first beat accent.
5. Set volume and press start.
dMetronome is a metronome app runs in Android Wear.
It is an only metronome for Android Wear.
Set BPM with slider, and set accurate BPM with buttons.
After setting BPM, start metronome. Then, your watch will vibrate in the BPM.
You also can set counts from 1 to 8 in preference screen.
# Android Wear device frame is from Cyril Mottier. http://bit.ly/1CG52nJ
# Check out source at https://github.com/Digutsoft/dMetronome
It will let you tune any musical instrument (violin, viola, violoncello, bass, guitar, piano, wind instruments).
1. orchestra tuning (shifting/redefining tone frequencies),
2. different temperaments (just, pythagorean, meantone, comma, etc.),
3. a variable range nonlinear scale,
4. microphone sensitivity setup,
5. pitch pipe,
and many more.
If you were looking for a guitar tuner, try it!
[NOTE]: the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is used to save a stack trace in case an unexpected error occurs.
Max tool series are already downloaded more then 3 million times in Android Market world wide.
in Tool Box...
- Length measuring tools
- Magnetic field Detector
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Flash Light
- Unit Converter
- Score Board
- Barcode Reader
If you have "Tool Box", you don't need to wonder in the market anymore.
"Tool Box" will help you anytime you want likes Swiss Army Knife.
It's Free Ver. and includes AD.
This tool isn't for learning chords. Since all chords are done on just 5 frets, some of the fingerings are uncommon or even impossible on a real guitar. It's more for songwriting and singing along to progressions, maybe even performing if your speakers are loud enough around a campfire.
1. Can change pitch up and down.
2. Automatically scroll score with Play button.
3. Score is persistently updated.
4. Can select Guitar and Ukulele on Settings menu.