Let us guide you through Chichen Itza archaeological site in Mexico.
This guide covers 21 of the most important excavated structures in the ruins of Chichen Itza. It offers a full description of every excavated building including 3D models or sketches of how the buildings used to look in their past glory and markings on the map shows where the structures where placed.
Using TTS (text to speak) your smartphone will act as an audio guide and will read the texts out to you loud, as you visit the different sites. The voice used is the default Android speaker voice which is already installed on your device. All you need to do is to press “Play” at the button of a selected text, and the chosen text will be read out to you.
Either you can use our predefined tour of the highlights of the area, or you can plan your own tour through the museum. Simply use the Tour Planner features to select the buildings you would like to see and then follow you own route through Chichen Itza.
Features included in the app:
- Description and history of 21 of the buildings at Chichen Itza.
- Pictures of the buildings.
- Audioguide using TTS (text to speech).
- Tour planner to create your own unique route through the area.
- Markings of the buildings on a GPS powered map.
- A description of the history of the entire area.
- Sketchers and 3D pictures of how the buildings used to look in the past.
The guide covers the following buildings Chichen Itza:
- The Castillo or The Pyramid of Kukulcan
- The Marketplace
- Temple of the warriors
- Group of the thousand columns
- Platform of Venus / Platform of the Dance
- Sacred well or well of the sacrifices
- Platform of eagles and jaguars
- The ball court and the temple of the jaguars
- Temple of bearded men
- The ossuary
- The red house
- The house of the deer
- The Caracol or observatory
- The nunnery
- The church
- Akab Dzib
- Temple of the carved panels
- Well of Xtoloc
- House of the grinding stones
- Museum & Cafeteria