Mood log and analysis, CBT diary, healthy goals & more!
Feel hopeful about changing your life! Learn about the cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) methods shown in psychological research to be effective in changing emotions/mood and behavior.
This app provides education to be an informed consumer of mental health services and contains resources to use in collaboration with a health professional.
CBT tools included in this app
1) Cognitive Diary
• step by step evaluation of an event that caused distress
• to help with cognitive restructuring
2) Inspire Diary
• a simple diary method
• to provide affirmations and record positive events
• to help you learn about yourself
• Cognitive Styles Test, Your Happiness Assessment and more
4) Healthy Activities Log
• track daily activities to motivate and make improvements
5) Mood Log
• record your moods throughout the day
• mood analysis feature: shows your average mood ratings for different actions or events
• graphs to track your mood
6) Points Log
• with encouraging messages
• tracks progress and provides motivation
• earn points to remove display ads for a week at a time
7) Daily Goals
• to plan your healthy activities
• treatment planning with therapist
• to relaxation and assistance audios on the Excel At Life website
About cognitive-behavioral therapy
CBT Tools for Healthy Living by Excel At Life teaches you how to use the cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) methods in a simple format. The tools provided in this app are derived from the CBT research base and developed into a user-friendly format by a psychologist with over 30 years of clinical experience.
Learn the CBT methods shown by decades of psychological research to be effective for changing your emotions/moods and behavior that contribute to depression, anxiety and stress, as well as problems in relationships, career and physical health.
These CBT methods can be used as self-help for minor issues or can be used in collaboration with your therapist to develop a treatment plan best suited to your situation. The Daily Goals feature can be used to record your plan and completed activities.
• All personal data stored in your device.
• Fully customizable: change the CBT terms (beliefs and definitions) used in the diary to conform with the system you are familiar with, add your own challenging statements for each belief, add moods/emotions, add healthy activities to track
• Password protection (optional)
• Daily reminder (optional)
• Examples, tutorial, articles
• Email entries and test results - useful for therapeutic collaboration
• Remove ads by earning points or watching short ad video.