Savings calculator & tracker with Exeq!
Exeq is the expense manager and money control app that helps you spend better. With Exeq, see all your daily spending in one place and start saving. Set a budget, see clean category breakdowns of all of your expenses, and get notifications as you spend that money.
Start by securely linking your bank accounts - including debit, credit cards, and PayPal accounts- and you’re ready to go!
Savings calculator with Exeq:
- See all your daily spending organized in one place
- Get control of your money
- Set a weekly budget and receive daily alerts about your progress as you spend towards your budget
- Save money with our visual expense manager
- Explore a clean category breakdown of your spending this month, last month, or any time period over the last two years
- Exeq is a clean, clever savings calculator for the millennials
How does Exeq handle security?
We take security very seriously. Our connections to the banks (over 9000!) regularly undergo network penetration tests and our provider has completed a SOC2 compliance audit. We leverage the TLS protocol to retrieve your information.
Your financial information and PII (personally identifiable information) are completely segregated (logically & physically) at all times in our systems. The data may be used for anonymized analysis, to provide you with further value (example: merchants similar to the ones you’re shopping at, merchants you may enjoy based on transaction history, etc.)
How does Exeq track my expenses and daily spending?
We securely connect to your banking institution, and receive updated spending data from your bank 4-6 times per day. The first time you connect with us, we receive historical spending data from your bank as well.
How is this different than my banking app? Mint?
Exeq is a different and new type of personal finance app. It’s not a budgeting app, so much as a spending tracker app.
- Connect with the places that you spend: see your spending there & more!
- Love a place? Share it and get friends involved in the fun.
- Exeq helps you quickly monitor your spending on a weekly basis.
Exeq is as secure as your bank’s app and has no access to your money. We just show you the stuff that matters by organizing your spending and transactions.
As said best by Forbes: Exeq is the budgeting app that aims to be both fun and sensible.
Start spending better today. Empower your spending with Exeq, it couldn’t be easier.
We integrate with: Chase, Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, Capital One, Charles Schwab, Discover, PNC and over 9000 other banking institutions.