Features of the app:
1) Order Of Operations Calculator
2) Identify algebraic expressions
a) Distinguish a coefficient from a constant
b) Identify terms
c) Identify Variables
3) Simplify expressions by combining like terms,applying multiplicative and distributive properties
4) Evaluate algebraic expression
5) Identify different properties in an algebraic expression
a) Commutative Property Multiplication
b) Associative Property Multiplication
c) Commutative Property Addition
d) Associative Property Addition
e) Distributive Property
6) Linear Equation (Exercise and Quiz)
All these features have lots and lots of exercises in Practice, Test and Quiz sessions
We have partnered with an experienced Math teacher for providing questions,solutions and suggestions for the app.
It's easy - you enter a problem and get the answer, detailed solution and a theory reference.
THIS IS ORIGINAL MATH HELPER. Avoid cheap clones of this app on the market and see no further – download it right now!
OUR USERS SAY:
«This is amazing app this helped me to study easily without any doubt.. Without any guidence i can get full marks in maths ... Love this app :) :) :D» - Pulkit G.
WHAT IT HAS
[✔] Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices (solving matrix)
[✔] Linear Algebra - Solving systems of linear equation (from 2 to 10 equation at a time)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Vector (vector problems)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Geometry Shapes (geometry – triangles, pyramids, planes)
[✔] Calculus - Derivative (Derivative of the function, of a function defined parametrically, of an implicit one)
[✔] Calculus - Indefinite Integral (integral solver, antiderivatives)
[✔] Limits (limits calculator solver)
[✔] The theory of probability (probability theory, statistics)
[✔] Calculus - The number and sequence (prime factorization, lcm and gcd, complex numbers, arithmetic and geometric progressions and numbers, Diophantine equation, Euler function)
[✔] Function plotter (interactive graph plotter)
[✔] Also contains great scientific calculator and theoretical handbook
Math Helper Free is an universal assistant app for step-by-step solving mathematical problems for Algebra 1-2, Calculus (integral, Derivative, antiderivatives, vector, matrices (matrix), limits, equation, shapes, number etc) for school, secondary, college and university students and everyone who learn.
It allows you not only to see the answer or result of a task, but also a detailed step-by-step solution.
Also great feature is built-in scientific calculator and reference handbook – much easier to learn.
FEATURES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
✧ 10 topics and 60+ sub-section.
✧ Localization for Russian, English, Italian, French, German and Portuguese
✧ Intel ® Learn Series Alliance quality mark
✧ EAS ® approved
✧ More than 10'000 customers all over the world supported development of Math Helper Free by doing purchase
✧ The application is equipped with a convenient multi function calculator and extensive theoretical reference handbook to learn better
Derivative, antiderivatives, limits, geometric shapes, the task of statistics, probability theory, matrices or matrix (large spectrum of tasks with matrices (matrix) supported), systems of equation and other mathematical solving – this and more in Math Helper!
✪ Thank you all helping us to reach 800'000+ downloads of Lite version
✪ You could also support us with good feedback at Google Play or by links below (facebook, twitter, email etc.)
✪ Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DDdev.MathHelper
✪ Or you could reach us directly by email
WHAT IS NEXT
We have plans to implement
● Numbers and polynomial solving, division and multiplication
● Fractions and definite integral (antiderivatives)
● Double integral (antiderivatives)
● New Derivative tasks
● More tasks on geometry, plotter
● Limits step-by-step
● Implement new design and add 50+ new tasks
● New applications, like Calculus symbolic calculator, Physics Solver, Physics Ref, Chemistry Solver, Geometry Shapes Solver and Plotter, theoretical reference handbook app.
Having problems with Probability theory, geometry shapes solution, integral, matrices (matrix), graph plotter, even more extensive theoretical reference handbook and much much more? Want to learn better? See no further – download this application right now!
P.S. Support us by liking us on Facebook
P.P.S Full solution is available not for all problem types, integral and limit problems available only in Full version.
******** THANK YOU!!! ********
“Hands-On Equations - Level 1 Lite is perfect for introducing algebra to students..” - www.educationworld.com
Algebra can be a tricky subject to master but with the help of Hands-On Equations 1 Lite, equations such as 4x+2=3x+9 become child’s play! In three easy lessons the young student obtains a feeling of success and a sense of mathematical power in solving sophisticated looking equations.
The original Hands-On Equations program, using physical game pieces, has already helped more than a million students gain confidence with algebra. Now that same, proven method is available virtually in the palm of your hand__ for FREE!
A short, helpful introductory video by Dr. Borenson, the inventor of Hands-On Equations, assures and encourages young students that algebra is fun and easy to master.
This FREE app gives students a taste of the same in-depth algebraic experience they will have with the paid version of Hands-On Equations 1.
This is how the App works:-
•The unknown X is represented by a blue pawn on the Android screen while the constants are represented by number cubes.
•In Lesson 1 the icons do not move. The student uses thinking or guess and check to solve the equations.
•Beginning with Lesson 2, the student places the game pieces on the balance scale to represent the two sides of the equation.
•Beginning with Lesson 3, the student simplifies the equation by removing pawns from the balance to solve for the unknown X.
•The student verifies his/her solution by resetting the problem to conduct the check.
•Feedback is provided to the student in the check phase of the problem.
•Simple touch features are used to move the pieces around.
•An expert instructional video is included for each lesson.
•An intuitive user interface makes the app easy to use.
Hands-On Equations 1 Lite is perfect for introducing algebra to kids (or adults) in an entertaining and fun way. The app will boost their self-esteem and give them the confidence to take on even more complicated equations! Download this FREE app today and see how much fun and how easy algebra can be!
For more information on Hands-On Equations, visit http://www.borenson.com.
For app support, send an email to email@example.com.
- Trouble paying attention in class
- Improper instruction
- General disinterest in math
Don’t worry! Come finals day, you’ll be prepared with our comprehensive algebra app. Our app features everything you’ll need to learn algebra, from an all-inclusive algebra textbook to a number of procedural problem generators to cement your knowledge.
- Abridged algebra textbook, covering many aspects of the subject
- Procedural problem generators, ensuring you will not encounter the same problem twice
- Problem explanations, demonstrating step-by-step how to do each problem
- Quicknotes, reviewing entire chapters in minutes
- Intuitive graphing interface, teaching proper graphing methods
- Statistics tracking, helping you identify your weaknesses
Plus, new chapters are added all the time!
Ch. 1: Functions
1.1 Introduction to Functions
1.2 Operations with Functions
1.3 Absolute Value Functions
1.4 Piecewise Functions and Continuity
Ch. 2: Polynomials
2.0 Polynomials Review
2.1 Introduction to Rational Functions
2.2 Multiplying and Dividing Rational Functions
2.3 Adding and Subtracting Rational Functions
2.4 Solving Rational Equations
Ch. 3: Linear Systems
3.0 Linear Systems Review
3.1 Systems of Three Equations
3.2 Determinants and Cramer's Rule
3.3 Systems of Inequalities
Ch. 4: Exponentiation
4.0 Exponential Functions Review
4.1 Introduction to Logarithms
4.2 Solving Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
4.3 Models of Exponential Growth
Ch. 5: Conics
Ήχοι ζώων, παιχνίδι, τραγούδια, νανουρίσματα και παραμύθια για τους μικρούς μας φίλους!
βρέφη, μωρά, παιδιά, τραγούδια, νανουρίσματα, παραμύθια
βρέφος, μωρό, παιδί, τραγούδι, νανούρισμα, παραμύθι, Κύπρος, Ελλάδα, ελληνικό, κυπριακό
This app covers the following topics applicable to Algebra I, Algebra II, and College Algebra:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Simplify fractions, square roots, or any other expression.
- Solve a simple equation or a system of equations for specific variables.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Expand any polynomial.
- Factor numeric expressions, polynomials, and symbolic expressions.
- Divide any two expressions.
- Find the partial fraction decomposition of rational expressions.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
* Positive and Negative signs
* Addition of Fractions (Common Denominators)
* Collection of Like Terms
DragonBox Algebra 12+ gives players a greater understanding of what mathematics is all about: objects and the relationships between objects.
This educational game targets children from the ages of 12 to 17 but children (or adults) of all ages can enjoy it. Playing doesn’t require supervision, although parents can enjoy playing along with their children and maybe even freshen up their own math skills.
DragonBox Algebra 12+ introduces all these elements in a playful and colorful world appealing to all ages.
The player learns at his/her own pace by experimenting with rules that are introduced gradually. Progress is illustrated with the birth and growth of a dragon for each new chapter.
Dr. Patrick Marchal, Ph.D. in cognitive science, and Jean-Baptiste Huynh, a high school teacher, created DragonBox Algebra 12+ as an intuitive, interative and efficient way to learn algebra.
DragonBox Algebra 12+ is based on a novel pedagogical method developed in Norway that focuses on discovery and experimentation. Players receive instant feedback which differs from the traditional classroom setting where students can wait weeks for feedback. DragonBox Algebra 12+ creates an environment for kids where they can learn, enjoy and appreciate math.
Our previous educational game, DragonBox Algebra 5+ has received many distinctions including the Gold Medal of the 2012 Serious Play Award (USA), the Best Serious game at Bilbao´s Fun and Serious Game Festival and the Best Serious Game at the 2013 International Mobile Gaming Awards. It is also recommended by Common Sense Media where it won the Learn ON award.
* 20 progressive chapters (10 learning, 10 training)
* 357 puzzles
* Basic algebraic rules with which the child can experiment
* A focus on minimal instruction encourages creativity and experimentation from the player
* Multiple profiles for easy progress control
* Dedicated graphics and music for each chapter
* Multiple supported languages (English, français, norsk, svenska, dansk, español, 한국어, italiano, português, Deutsch, русский, 简体中文, 繁體中文, suomi, Nederlands, Eesti, Euskara, Türkçe...)
DragonBox Algebra 5+ Is perfect for giving young children a head start in mathematics and algebra. Children as young as five can easily begin to grasp the basic processes involved in solving linear equations without even realising that they are learning. The game is intuitive, engaging and fun, allowing anyone to learn the basics of algebra at his or her own pace.
DragonBox Algebra 5+ covers the following algebraic concepts:
Suitable from age five and up, DragonBox Algebra 5+ gives young learners the opportunity to get familiar with the basics of equation solving.
DragonBox uses a novel pedagogical method based on discovery and experimentation. Players learn how to solve equations in a playful and colorfull game environment where they are encouraged to experiment and be creative. By manipulating cards and trying to isolate the DragonBox on one side of the game board, the player gradually learns the operations required to isolate X on one side of an equation. Little by little, the cards are replaced with numbers and variables, revealing the addition, division and multiplication operators the player has been learning throughout the game.
Playing does not require supervision, although parents can assist them in transferring learned skills into pen and paper equation solving. It is a great game for parents to play with their kids and can even give them an opportunity to freshen up their own math skills.
DragonBox was developed by former math teacher Jean-Baptiste Huynh and has been heralded as a perfect example of game-based learning. As a result, it is currently forming the basis of an extensive research project by the Center For Game Science at the University of Washington.
* 10 progressive chapters (5 learning, 5 training)
* 200 puzzles
* Learn to solve equations involving addition, subtraction, division and multiplication
* Multiple profiles
* Dedicated graphics and music for each chapter
* supported languages: English, français, norsk, svenska, dansk, español, 한국어, italiano, português, Deutsch, русский, 简体中文, 繁體中文, suomi, Nederlands, Eesti, Euskara, Türkçe, Čeština, Lietuvių, Magyar, 日本語...
2012 International Serious Play Awards
Best Educational Game
2012 Fun and Serious Games Festival
Best Serious Mobile Game
2012 Serious Games Showcase & Challenge
App of the Year
Children’s App of the Year
Best Serious Game
9th International Mobile Gaming Awards (2012 IMGA)
2013 ON for Learning Award
Common Sense Media
Best Nordic Innovation Award 2013
2013 Nordic Game Awards
Editors choice award
Children’s Technology Review
DragonBox is making me reconsider all the times I’ve called an educational app "innovative."
Step aside sudoku, algebra is the primordial puzzle game
Jordan Shapiro, Forbes
Brilliant, kids don't even know that they are doing Math
Jinny Gudmundsen, USA today
These guys are shaping the future of education
Brian Brushwood, TWiT
Awesome integration of algebra and gameplay!
My eight year old son immediately sat down and ran through the first two banks of problems without hesitation. It was amazing.
Christopher Wanko, CoolTools
You will be surprised at how much you can learn in a few hours with this app.
Geeks With Juniors
“It’s like a private school math classroom, but you are the only student.”
"I just love YourTeacher and the way you explain things. I felt like I was in a classroom instead of just looking at examples."
"My daughter is doing Algebra 1 in 8th Grade. She had been getting really low grades because they are moving through the material so quickly. She had a test 3 days after we bought your program and she got 94% (the highest score in the class) because we had her work through the modules over and. She really enjoys the program and her motivation is good again."
Need more than videos to learn Algebra…
YourTeacher’s Algebra app replicates the entire math classroom experience with your own personal math teacher.
Our lessons include:
-Multiple video example problems
(similar to how a teacher starts class at the board by explaining the examples from the textbook)
-Interactive practice problems with built-in support
(similar to how a teacher assigns practice and walks around the class providing help)
-A Challenge Problem
(similar to how a teacher assigns a higher level problem which students must work on their own to prove mastery)
-Extra problem worksheets
(similar to how a teacher assigns additional problems for homework)
(similar to how a teacher provides summary handouts or refers you to your textbook)
Scope and Sequence
YourTeacher’s Algebra app covers an entire year of Algebra 1.
CHAPTER 1: SIMPLIFYING
Addition and Subtraction
Multiplication and Division
Order of Operations
Least Common Multiple
Addition and Subtraction
Multiplication and Division
Order of Operations
Combining Like Terms
Distributive / Like Terms
CHAPTER 2: EQUATIONS
Equations with Fractions
Equations Involving Distributive
Variable on Both Sides
Variable on Both Sides / Fractions
Variable on Both Sides / Distributive
CHAPTER 3: WORD PROBLEMS
Consecutive Integer Problems
Introductory Motion Problems
CHAPTER 4: INEQUALITIES, ABSOLUTE VALUE, FUNCTIONS, GRAPHING
Solving and Graphing Inequalities
The Coordinate System
Domain and Range
Definition of a Function
Function and Arrow Notation
Graphing within a Given Domain
The Intercept Method
Graphing Inequalities in Two Variables
CHAPTER 5: LINEAR EQUATIONS
Patterns and Table Building
Word Problems and Table Building
Slope as a Rate of Change
Using the Graph of a Line to Find Slope
Using Slope to Graph a Line
Using Coordinates to Find Slope (Graphs and Tables)
Using Coordinates to Find Slope
Using Slope to Find Missing Coordinates
Using Slope-Intercept Form to Graph a Line
Converting to Slope-Intercept Form and Graphing
Linear Parent Graph and Transformations
Using Graphs and Slope-Intercept Form
Using Tables and Slope-Intercept Form
Applications of Direct Variation and Linear Functions
CHAPTER 6: SYSTEMS OF EQUATIONS
CHAPTER 7: EXPONENTS & POLYNOMIALS
CHAPTER 8: FACTORING
CHAPTER 9: RATIONAL EXPRESSIONS & EQUATIONS
CHAPTER 10: RADICALS
CHAPTER 11: QUADRATICS
CHAPTER 12: IMAGINARY AND COMPLEX NUMBERS
CHAPTER 13: QUADRATIC EQUATIONS & FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 14: ADDITIONAL CONCEPTS
(Wifi or 3G connection required)
algebra, algebra tutoring, algebra tutor, algebra help
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* Square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* Derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* Scientific notation (enable in menu)
* Percent mode
* Save/load history
* Multiple functions graphing
* Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* Polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* Function roots and critical points on a graph. Select the checkbox on the left from the function to show their coordinates on the graph, click the graph-button on the upper menu to display their coordinates as a list.
* Graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* Tracing function values and slopes
* Scrollable and resizable graphs
* Pinch to zoom
* Fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* Function tables
* Save graphs as images
* Save tables as csv
* Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Matrix and vector operations
* Dot product (hold *), cross product
* Determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* User defined constants and functions (PRO)
* Save/load expressions
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Greek, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Greek app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Greek for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Greek, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Greek, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Designed for all-size devices.
Select a topic from the list or flip through the pages in portrait or landscape mode.
Designed for all-size devices.