Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It's getting cold outside!
Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
* From the designers of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
* Multiple nominee in the Independent Games Festival for the Grand Prize, Nuovo Award, and Technical Excellence, with honorable mentions in Best Design and Best Audio
* 100% indie - made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding
* IAP Free - no spam, upselling, ads, of any sort. Just the game. Short, polished, perfeccct as possible.
* Soundtrack available free on our website. http://tomorrowcorporation.com/little-inferno-soundtrack
* Play in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Brazilian Portuguese, and Italian. Thank you to all of our volunteer translators!
- "a brilliant, twitchy arcade masterpiece that pulsates with originality and heart" - Pocket Gamer
- "a massively unique take on the endless runner genre" - Gamezebo
- "You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." - Albert Einstein
Quantum jump from Planck to Planck as you build up speed inside an enormous particle accelerator and generate high-energy collisions to discover strange new particles. Use precise timing and fast reflexes to navigate a hazardous subatomic world where floors and ceilings don't exist. Will you be fast enough to find the elusive Boson X?
This game contains no in-app purchases, superfluous power-ups, coins or XP systems - just deadly serious scientific research.
WARNING: Some sections of this game contain flashing lights which may cause an adverse reaction in some users.
You must help John Gore fight his way through sunny lakes, graveyards and freezing plains into a stormy forest. The legendary Metusalem has brought to life murderous chefs, giant lumberjacks, killer penguins, a single moose and the entire undead army of the Cossack General.
- 300 AWESOME CHALLENGES
- 20 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS featuring guest stars such as Bike Baron, Zombieville USA and Hook Champ!
- 60 DIFFERENT ENEMIES
- 7 UNIQUE BOSSES
- COLLECT LOOT TO BUY UPGRADES & ITEMS IN THE MERCHANT'S WAGON
- MELEE & RANGED combat with over 10 weapons!
- COMPANION & BEAST GAMEPLAY for each playable character
- PROCEDURAL ANIMATION brings zombie reactions to a whole new level
- PROPRIETARY ENGINE capable of showing 150 zombies on the screen at once
- RANDOM PATTERNS guarantee the fights never feel the same
- CINEMATIC LIGHTING that looks great on latest devices!
* 完全的二战武器装备（火箭筒 / B-29 轰炸机 / 履带摩托 / 桶车 / 虎式坦克 / 齐柏林飞艇）
Be creative - play stealthily to avoid encounters, prepare traps for your enemies or just rush as fast as you can right in front of their eyes. Figure out how to beat the system and destroy your captors in 32 action-packed levels. Steal from your dark adversary and leave his world in ruins!
The only way out is the way through! Break out and take revenge!
• Unique mix of genres with arcade, action, stealth and puzzle gameplay elements.
• 32 meticulously designed levels, each with a different twist.
• Creative gameplay - think of your own ways how to beat the game.
• Online leaderboards - Your highscore can only grow bigger every time you play.
• Signature soundtrack by Kubatko
• Play on your Phone or Tablet!
• Supports HID game controllers
• Optimized for MOGA Controllers
• Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD!
• XPERIA PLAY Optimized
• EVAC plays great on a big screen TV using MHL technology.
"EVAC is a brilliant update of the Pac-Man formula, with a more laid-back pace and considered style."
- PocketGamer - Silver Award
"EVAC is nothing short of a mobile masterpiece, but then we’ve come to expect this from Hexage. We await the company’s next release with heady expectation, but in the meantime EVAC will keep us glued to our phones for quite a while."
"Rarely do games accommodate so many different styles of gameplay while maintaining a perfect balance, but EVAC pulls it off. The game’s 24 challenging levels and excellent replay value offer great value for your buck. Fans of Pac-Man or arcade games in general, consider EVAC a no-brainer. Buy it."
"The fantasy employed by Hexage in the developing of this game has given an added value to an 'old' gameplay, allowing Evac to rise above the others and ensuring the player to have a lot of fun with that little pink creature."
- AndroidWorld.it 86/100
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
Please contact email@example.com with any inquiry or feedback.
Follow @hexage on Twitter for the latest development updates, news, events, tips:
MORE HEXAGE GAMES
In the great robot uprising machines took the planet over. It's time to take it back! One node at a time.
Radiant is a highly acclaimed retro arcade spaceshooter. Easy to play and challenging to master, Radiant is an action game with fun storyline, dozens of weapons, power-ups and bossfights.
Everlands is a turn-based game set in a colorful world of hand-painted animals. As their homeland gets invaded by mysterious evil, animals of the land have to unite, combine the best of their abilities and together stand against the threat.
Totemo is a mind-soothing logic/puzzle game designed for all people who like intelligent gameplay, atmosphere and a freedom to play at their own pace. Totemo provides 100 puzzle levels in story mode and a survival mode for those who like extra challenge and the opportunity to write their name into on-line leaderboard.
Buka is a cute game of skill. Facing the impossible odds of countless baddies, Buka has set on a quest to find The Happy Place.
free game, arcade, sokoban, retro, escape, prison break, classic, bomberman, thief, stealth
More from developer
As notifications are displayed in the system, Keep Notifying will keep track of them, and keep notifying until you acknowledge that you've seen them. In normal usage, Keep Notifying stays in the background, so you never need to deal with it directly, except to configure it.
Sense based phones have a hook to determine when a notification has been cleared, so this app works best with a Sense based OS. On non-Sense based OS's, if notifications keep chiming after you clear them, be sure to enable the Clear All Notification in the Configuration. Otherwise, keep it disabled, and enjoy the trouble free notification handling.
Choose from several image sets (with more being added over time), put them together however you'd like, and tap to color them. When your masterpiece is finished, save it or share it with a friend!
After loading an image set, you can flip each individual reel by swiping to rotate the reel. You can create lots of different pictures this way! Then simply tap on the picture to color it. You can also use the mix up button to create a random picture to color.
Different image sets allow you to choose different themes to color - and more sets are being added all the time.