MyTransLink gives you the most relevant bus, train, ferry and tram information in the palm of your hand.
It’s simple to use and includes great features to personalise your travel information and save your favourites for next time.
- My Services
- save your favourite routes for easy access to timetables, maps and service notices
- receive notifications when there is a change to your service.
- My Stops - save your favourites to easily access the timetable.
- Stop reminder - set a reminder for any bus stop, train station, ferry terminal or tram station so you receive an alert when you’re approximately 400m away.
- Journey planner
- Find stops - enter a location or use your current location to find nearby stops and stations.
- Feedback - provide feedback to TransLink about your app or journey experience via the feedback form directly in the app.
For more information, visit http://translink.com.au/mytranslink.
For MyTransLink app conditions of use, visit translink.com.au/connect-with-translink/mytranslink/conditions-of-use.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Icons featured in the app have been sourced from and used under licence from icons8.com.
Some of the features which are included are as follows:
- Save location information
- Save trip information
- Use contact address list for locations
- Keeps track of the last 5 searches in history
- Increase the font size for vision impaired users
- Handy links to specific Translink websites
- Check Go-Card details and history
Translink QLD Planner is an unofficial app which is not affiliated with Translink. All information is provided freely.
Arrivo Brisbane SEQ is a powerful offline timetable app which provides fast timetable access for all transport on TransLink's transport network in Brisbane and South East Queensland.
BUSES, TRAINS & FERRY.
With Arrivo in your pocket you have access to TransLink's transit information anywhere and anytime. Unlike other transit applications you do not need network access to check your timetable information. This means you get results fast.
Arrivo makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
• Arrivo works anytime and anywhere. No data network connection required.
• Immediately find the next departure for your Stop. By Route or by Stop name.
• View the Stops for your Trip on the map (maps screens require a network connection).
• Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
• View next Departures for any transit Stop or Station in Brisbane and South East Queensland (SEQ).
• View Trip details.
• All the timetable information is stored on your phone.
• Arrivo informs you when updated timetable information is available for download from the 'Settings' screen. Don't worry, Arrivo has the tiniest timetable files among all other transit apps out there. This saves you both bandwidth and storage space on your device. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
• Note: all times displayed are local Brisbane times.
Get access to fast timetable information and download Arrivo Brisbane today!
For any feedback or bugs please contact us on Twitter (@trip_mate), our website (http://www.tripmate.info/contact) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/tripmateapp).
If you are interested in trying out BrisDroid, you can download the beta (which is essentially identical to version 1.0, with the exception of a few cosmetic differences). Note that the beta is no longer receiving bug fixes or additional features.