$40 is slightly higher than most peoples’ co-pays, even lower in many cases, and a video visit is much faster and more convenient than going into a doctor’s office. Think of the time you’ll save not having to take time off work, drive to the office, wait in the waiting room, etc.
Here are some common reasons to use Doctor On Demand:
-Cold, flu, cough, fever, allergies
-Short term-prescriptions & prescription refills
-Urinary Tract Infection
-Pediatric fever, advice or other issues
-Rashes / bites / skin problems
-Sports Injuries, athlete’s Foot
-General medical question, “Should I go in for this or not?”
An important note about prescriptions: There are some medications that are just not appropriate (or legal in some cases) to prescribe over video chat. They include: controlled substances, such as narcotics/opioids, certain sedatives or muscle relaxants, medications that require administration by a healthcare professional or training for first-time use, medications that require regular monitoring by a healthcare professional, some psychiatric medications and oncology drugs.
This service is also not available in all states - we are available where state law permits.
A #1 medical app on Google Play and iTunes in 2013
Urgent Care lets you speak to a US based registered nurse who will triage your medical questions and if needed have a licensed physician call you back within 30 minutes.
The doctor may give assessments, medical advice or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone as well as prescribe common medications. Plus, Urgent Care features the award winning A.D.A.M. medical dictionary and medical encyclopedia as well as an interactive symptom checker for additional health information.
How can this be only $3.99 a call when other apps charge $40 or more?
Other apps connect you instantly to a doctor for upwards of $40 a call, no matter if it’s medically necessary or not. Urgent Care however connects you first to a Registered Nurse who based on the symptoms can escalate your call to a Doctor or Pediatrician if needed for no extra charge – saving unnecessary calls and allowing us to pass the savings on to you.
What you get:
• Access to a live, registered nurse who can escalate to a board-certified doctor around the clock
• Doctor has ability to give assessments, advise or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone
• Pediatricians available if needed
• Doctors have ability to prescribe common medications
• Spanish translators available
• Interactive symptom checker
• Medical Dictionary and Medical Encyclopedia
Some of the reasons people are using Urgent Care:
-Cold and flu symptoms
-Allergies, coughs, sinus problems
-Urinary Tract Infection, Feminine issues
-Your child has cold symptoms or fever
-Stomach problems, diarrhea, vomiting
-Rashes, skin conditions and allergic reactions
-Your elderly parent has a cold or other symptoms
When you are not sure if you need to go to the ER or not
This app does not provide medical advice.It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on this tool. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial your country emergency number.
Manage Your Stress and Anxieties
Developed in collaboration with Dr. Arthur P. Ciaramicoli, Ed.D., Ph.D., SoundMindz Senior Advisor, the Anti-Anxiety APP is specifically designed to take advantage of the latest Internet technologies available to help you manage and control your stress and anxieties effectively. You will access techniques and therapeutic exercises on-demand and be able to record and view your progress.
The SoundMindz Anti-Anxiety App includes six primary components:
1. A diagnostic questionnaire that assesses your level of stress and anxiety. Based on your responses a therapy program is customized specifically for you.
2. Instructional videos that provide an action plan for dealing with your anxieties and stress.
3. A workbook with information and exercises that guide you step-by-step through the therapy process.
4. Access to the latest research downloaded from SoundMindz.org
5. Progress Tracker, a daily journal where you track your progress and activities. This tool auto synchronizes with the SoundMindz cloud service.
6. On-demand reporting
Thank you for supporting our efforts with your positive ratings and reviews. We are so encouraged and inspired by them! Please continue to send your requests, questions, or error/bug-reports via email to email@example.com and we will personally respond to each one!
This App is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap.
This is a Lite version of Home Remedies app, it takes less memory on your phone. If you want advanced version with more features then please use Home Remedies (Plus)
Complete guide to Home Remedies and Natural Cures for Common Ailments.
Do you want home remedies for any other ailment? Just write us!
Natural home remedies are safe and useful for the common ailments. Most of the non life threatening illness can be treated at home. Learn how you can use natural cures to replace many of the most commonly used over-the-counter drugs in the treatment of common ailments. If you use home remedies wisely, it will save your time and money. Hope this app helps you to find your own path of healing through natural remedies.
Benefits of Home Remedies
- Made up from herbs, spices, fruits, and vegetables
- Simple to prepare, pure and no side effects on body
- Can cure 100's of ailments, like Acne, Hair loss, Backache
- Effective to boost your child's immunity
- Help to recover fast in seniors
- Inexpensive and joy of self cure
"Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food." - Hippocrates
This information is not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. This app disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. For more info, See Disclaimer
Keywords: self cure, home remedies, natural remedies, natural cures.
Only during this month you can get up to $ 40 for free to spend in consultations and services when downloading the App and signing up before the end of the month
It allows you to make chat consultations with doctors, health specialists and many more. Ask questions for free, just contact them. Buy and sell services online. Earn money answering questions on your mobile. If your phone runs on Android 4.1 or higher you can make calls and answer queries through video-chat. Obtain 40$ free in services and consultations just for signing up.
Search by categories. Any online expert speaking your language who can answer your question immediately.
Professionals search. Lets you search any professional by name to find if they offer their services in AirPersons.
Word search. There are more than 100 different subcategories: Allergy & Immunology, Public Health, Cardiology, Dermatology, Internal Medicine Nephrology, Rheumatology, Urology, Neurology, Pediatrics, Surgery, Pregnancy and Childbirth, Menopause, Ear, Nose and Throat, etc.
Internal mail. Send your questions and consultations for free to any professionals you want. Answer your customers’ questions.
My account. It allows you to check your balance in AirPersons and add funds to your account to buy services.
NOTE: This AirPersons mobile App version does not allow you to create your own services. If you want to create a service you must do so through the website.
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains 58 high-resolution images and more than 300 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English and French (Français) languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (anterior, posterior and lateral views), Skeletal System (anterior, posterior and lateral views), Circulation System,Body Region,Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System, Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description.You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
***** This preview version provides you the following: 11 animations, 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version.
***** Love what you get in the preview? Use the in-app purchases to get the rest of the app and access the most content of all true 3D anatomy apps. Over 3,800 anatomical structures (1) New microanatomy of senses (2) Anatomy of male and female urinary and reproductive structures (3) Optional animations that present physiology and function.
***** New UI and new features: (1) Share views with other users of Atlas for Android. (2) Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying (3) Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Quickly add entire systems to any view.
***** A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Use preset views to quickly view a region or structure. Create and save your own views.
- Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying
- Save and share 3D views with other users of Atlas for Android.
- Save and share screenshots and notecards.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Watch stunning 3D animations.
Here is what is in the preview version:
The Skeleton Preview of Human Anatomy Atlas includes 11 animations, 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version of Human Anatomy Atlas:
***** Love what you get in the Skeleton Preview? Use the in-app purchase option to get all other body system models or more animations.
The All Body Systems in-app purchase gives you access to all the 3D models in Human Anatomy Atlas, the only 3D app that include male and female anatomical models with over 3,800 structures across all body systems:
- Circulatory (arteries, veins, heart)
- Microanatomy of senses (eye, ear, tongue taste buds, skin receptors)
***** The In-app purchase option for animations provides 5 packs of animations for purchase. Use these to extend your Human Anatomy Atlas to include physiology and function.
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
***** Human Anatomy Atlas provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aid for students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
Designed with busy physicians in mind, Prognosis: Your Diagnosis presents an engaging series of clinical case scenarios which assess the decision making skills of the player.
Each scenario takes only a few minutes to play, and is accompanied by a comprehensive yet concise discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and the key lessons applicable to day to day practice.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
This award winning app is a great way for practicing physicians to develop and maintain their clinical acumen in a risk-free setting.
Prognosis: Your Diagnosis is also useful practice material for medical students and other healthcare professionals facing their academic and professional licensure exams.
A new scenario is added weekly, ready to be downloaded onto our list of 150+ clinical cases.
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary
offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections .
Medicine Dictionary is a database of concise emergency medicine notes to assist physicians with their daily practice.It deals with health in all its aspects; health, balance, spiritual well-being, social welfare, environmental considerations, dietary and lifestyle habits, daily living trends, and seasonal variations in lifestyle.
The main motive to provide this app to give only information if you want to apply on a subject first concert to the doctor.
First Aid is designed to help you follow the right procedures in a stressful situation or support other people by giving them instructions. It is based on illustrations, videos and short texts that show you how to take the necessary action step by step and in the right order.
KW: First Aid Medical Care Emergency procedure instruction
video take action
Quick LabRef for Android (Quick Clinical Laboratory Values Reference) provides quick look at the up-to-date information on the most commonly used clinical laboratory values and other useful relevant information such as lab data in Microbiology, Physiology / Pathophysiology, Toxicology and etc. Normal values reference are provided in both Conventional Units (CU) and, whenever available, in units of the “Sistème International” (SI).
This mobile app is free! and intended to be just a quick reference. Free version is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices supportability and Android different OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and comparable only with 7” screen tablets. It is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. Search option, favorites/bookmarks, test explanation and abnormal values rationale was not included in free version. If you do not like this app (or you feel it is useless), simply uninstall it from your device and forget it. Keep always in mind that you’ve got this app for FREE! Please show your respect and appreciation to those who give you stuff for free.
© "Equi donati dentes non inspiciuntur!"
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.
More from developer
application contains entairtaining animated images of different instruments with sound effects.
along with it small information is also available for the respective instrument.kids can get familier with sound as well as how they get played due to animated images of instruments.