100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
VIEW YOUR 401(k) ACCOUNT
•Account balances and recent contributions
•Current rate of return
STAY UP-TO-DATE ON CHANGES
•Check plan news and alerts
GET SECURE ACCESS
Your account’s security is important to us. That’s why we ask that you do two things before using the Insperity Retirement App:
1. Make sure that you have created a unique user ID and password for the Insperity Retirement Service CenterSM before you log in using your mobile device. You can do this by logging in to the Retirement Service Center and changing your user ID and password under the Security tab of the My Information page.
2. The first time you log in using your mobile device, you will be asked to register your device through the Retirement Service Center. Once you have registered your device, you can begin using the app to check your 401(k) account at any time.
If you have trouble logging in, contact the Insperity 401(k) Contact Center at 888-401-5273 or the click Insperity Retirement support (links provided) to access the mobile app user`s guide.
There is no charge from Insperity Retirement Services to download the Insperity Retirement App. However, rates from your wireless carrier may apply.
As an ExpensAble Office customer, you can use the mobile application to:
• Create individual expenses
• Capture receipts with your device’s camera
• Add expense details
• Customize merchant and city lists
• Convert foreign currencies using built-in, real-time currency converter
• Autocomplete your location using location services
• Send expenses and photo receipts to your personal ExpensAble Office “E-bin”
Use the mobile application, and you can snap photos of receipts right at the point of purchase and send them to ExpensAble Office. Once you open the ExpensAble Office software to create your expense report, your mobile transactions are downloaded into an electronic bin where they are ready to be added to your reports. You can even use the feature if you have no connectivity at the time. Expenses are simply saved in your unsent list.
To install this mobile app, you will need the email address and registration code you used when you installed ExpensAble Office.
For more information about ExpensAble Office and other automated expense management solutions for any size business, visit http://www.insperity.com/products/expense-management
This application supports Android version 2.2 and up. Screen resolutions supported are Normal, Large and XLarge. MDPI, HDPI, XHDPI screen pixel densities are supported.
Testing was conducted on the following devices:
-Samsung Galaxy Nexus
-Google Nexus 7 Tablet
-Google Nexus S
-Motorola Droid X
If you find issues with the application we ask that you call our free customer support line and talk with our team rather than give us a bad review. We want to help you.
*If you are an ExpensAble Corporate customer, please install the mobile application titled ExpensAble Mobile; this application is not designed to work with ExpensAble Corporate.