fixed point or floating point mode,
various rounding modes, easy percent and tax calculation.
This is a calculator optimized for office tasks.
* Calculator with virtual tape
You can switch between calculator view and and tape view to have a full screen view of the tape.
Just tap on the tape to switch between views.
The tape of the calculator can have up to 1000 lines.
* Calculator support corrections on the tape
You can change values on the virtual tape to make corrections.
For corrections go to the context menu of the tape line with a long press.
* Calculator has percent calculation to add or subtract percent values.
The tape will display the percentage and the resulting value.
* Calculator has tax buttons (TX+, TX-) to add or sub tract tax (sales tax, VAT)
This makes it very easy to calculate tax amounts with the calculator.
The tape will display the tax rate and the resulting value.
* Calculator allows annotations on the tape
You can write a comment to a tape line.
* Calculator with fixed point arithmetic or floating point.
Fixed point arithmetic has 20 digits and 0 - 4 decimal places.
The floating point arithmetic has 64 bits (IEEE double precision).
By default, the calculator works with fixed point arithmetic and 2 decimal places as needed for most calculations with amounts.
* Calculator supports three rounding modes: up, down or 5/4.
This is the Pro variant of Office Calculator, a Free variant with ads is also available.
VIEW YOUR 401(k) ACCOUNT
•Account balances and recent contributions
•Current rate of return
STAY UP-TO-DATE ON CHANGES
•Check plan news and alerts
GET SECURE ACCESS
Your account’s security is important to us. That’s why we ask that you do two things before using the Insperity Retirement App:
1. Make sure that you have created a unique user ID and password for the Insperity Retirement Service CenterSM before you log in using your mobile device. You can do this by logging in to the Retirement Service Center and changing your user ID and password under the Security tab of the My Information page.
2. The first time you log in using your mobile device, you will be asked to register your device through the Retirement Service Center. Once you have registered your device, you can begin using the app to check your 401(k) account at any time.
If you have trouble logging in, contact the Insperity 401(k) Contact Center at 888-401-5273 or the click Insperity Retirement support (links provided) to access the mobile app user`s guide.
There is no charge from Insperity Retirement Services to download the Insperity Retirement App. However, rates from your wireless carrier may apply.
More from developer
ExpensAble Corporate is a convenient, money-saving, web-based, expense reporting tool. A great time saver for the busy traveler. This app is designed to allow users to:
- Create individual expenses
- Capture receipts on the spot
- Add expense details
- Convert foreign currencies in real-time
- Send expenses and receipts to your E-bin
- Offline saving of expenses
- Receipt photo storage in the Camera Roll
Approve Expense Reports
- Review report details, including receipts and policy warnings
- Drill in to view individual expenses
- Approve/reject reports or forward to another approver
- View card status, balance, transaction history and pending transactions
- Drill in to view transaction details
- Attach receipt photos to transactions
- Request funds, view and edit previous requests
- Review and approve/reject funds requests
Users can take photos of receipts at the point of purchase and send them to ExpensAble Corporate. When users log in to the web service, those transactions will be waiting in the E-bin, ready to import into expense reports. If users find themselves without an internet connection, expenses are simply saved in the Unsent list and will be sent automatically upon connectivity.
For more information about ExpensAble Corporate and other automated expense management solutions, visit http://www.insperity.com/products/expense-management