My Credit Score presents you with an indicative credit score and status based on the real calculations banks and financial institutions use in the UK to determine your success rate. The technology behind the app is based on decision models taken from UK’s leading credit reference agencies* and team behind the app have 15 years background in financial services, credit referencing and consumer finance. My Credit Score uses this technology to give you an indication as to what your score will be when a credit check is run, as well as offering you guidance on each of the core areas that affect your credit.
The app provides a useful, simple and free tool to allow consumers to research their own credit rating, ideal for saving time and money on applications for credit cards, loans and mortgages or even to help understand decisioning behind hire purchase agreements and mobile phone contracts. Our ethos is to help consumers understand more about their own credit status and how banks* view them, helping to improve and understand credit ratings and in turn help consumers save money in the complex world of finance.
- Credit Score style questionnaire to determine your score and status
- Function to store previous questionnaire results for future use
- Descriptions and tips on how to improve for all core areas that affect your credit rating
Keep checking in with My Credit Score for new features as we continue to build more tools, widgets and functionality to help consumers save money and improve their credit scores.
* Examples of these can be found below for reference:
- Call Credit
- Experian (CreditExpert)
Banks and Investment
- Abbey National
- GE Capital
- Capital One
- Banc of America
- Bank of Ireland
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Bank of Scotland
- ICICI Bank
- Brown Shipley
- Lloyds /Lloyds TSB
- Close Brothers
- Co-operative Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Marks & Spencer Financial Services
- Tesco Personal Finance
- Ulster Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- United Trust
- Unity Trust
- Halifax (HBOS)
- Virgin Money
- VTB Capital
- First Direct
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
- Sainsbury’s Bank
- Scotiabank Europe
- Scottish Widows
- Standard Bank
- Manchester Building Society
- Beverley Building Society
- Mansfield Building Society
- Buckinghamshire Building Society
- Market Harborough Building Society
- Marsden Building Society
- Cambridge Building Society
- Melton Mowbray Building Society
- Century Building Society
- Monmouthshire Building Society
- Chorley and District Building Society
- City of Derry Building Society
- National Counties Building Society
- Coventry Building Society
- Nationwide Building Society
- Cumberland Building Society
- Newbury Building Society
- Newcastle Building Society
- Darlington Building Society
- Nottingham Building Society
- Dudley Building Society
- Dunfermline Building Society
- Penrith Building Society
- Principality Building Society
- Earl Shilton Building Society
- Progressive Building Society
- Ecology Building Society
- Saffron Building Society
- Furness Building Society
- Scottish Building Society
- Shepshed Building Society
- Hanley Economic Building Society
- Skipton Building Society
- Harpenden Building Society
- Stafford Railway Building Society
- Hinckley and Rugby Building Society
- Swansea Building Society
- Holmesdale Building Society
- Teachers' Building Society
- Ipswich Building Society
- Tipton and Coseley Building Society
- Leeds Building Society
- Vernon Building Society
- Leek United Building Society
- Loughborough Building Society
- West Bromwich Building Society
- Yorkshire Building Society
Pay Day Loans
- Kwik Quid
- Pay Day UK
Equifax Places on your Android device utilizes your GPS location to show you:
- Equifax Credit Score™: Average credit scores in your area
- Fraud Index: The frequency of identity fraud in your area
- Credit Rankings: How your credit measures up to others in your area
Want more? With an eligible Equifax product, you can also:
- Lock and unlock your Equifax credit file*
- View alerts about key credit file changes
- Check your Equifax Credit Score–anywhere, anytime
- Get one-stop protection if you ever lose your wallet
…all from your Android device! Try it for FREE now.
Equifax Credit Rankings™ and Equifax Fraud Index™ are trademarks of Equifax Inc.
*Locking your credit file with Equifax Credit Report Control will prevent access to your Equifax credit file by certain third parties, such as credit grantors or other companies and agencies. Credit Report Control will not prevent access to your credit file at any other credit reporting agency, and will not prevent access to your Equifax credit file by companies like Equifax Personal Solutions which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score or monitor your credit file; Federal, state and local government agencies; companies reviewing your application for employment; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; for fraud detection and prevention purposes; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you.
With our safe and secure app, you can monitor the real cost of your credit cards, loans and mortgage and get unbiased advice to help you take action and save money. Plus, see how your credit score has changed over time and learn how you can protect or improve your financial standing. There are no fees and no credit card is required.
Credit Sesame—Smarter financing for your world.
EASILY MANAGE YOUR CREDIT AND LOANS WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Track your Experian credit score every month for FREE
• Protect yourself from credit and identity theft with free credit monitoring
• Get analysis of your existing credit and loans
• Save money and earn rewards by applying for a new balance transfer or rewards credit card
• Looking to purchase a home? Our Home Buying Power feature can tell you how much home you can actually afford
• Find new mortgage and home refinancing options
• Save money with our unbiased recommendations
• Online or on-the-go, your mobile and web accounts are always in sync
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ARE OUR PRIORITY
• Bank level encryption practices ensure that with Credit Sesame, your information is always safe
• Your account and personal data is protected with a unique four digit PIN
• Mobile access to your account can easily be deactivated from your CreditSesame.com profile page if your mobile device is lost or stolen
AS FEATURED IN...
• The Wall Street Journal
• The New York Times
• NBC’s TODAY Show
• CNN Money
Signup today and try it risk free with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee. You'll love it and use it every day!
We build consumer technologies combining money, credit and identity. We also build business solutions including co-brands and private labels.
Here are a few technologies we are the pioneers in:
► Direct-to-creditor technology:
We are the first in direct-to-creditor technology where consumers can ask their creditors anything about their money, credit or identity with the simple push of an Action button. This is the best alternative for consumers to communicate with their creditors instead of writing letters, haggling over the phone during creditor business hours, locating their account numbers or billing statements. Our technology connects consumers to over 36,000 creditors, banks, collection agencies, public utilities and other financial institutions.
► Money and Credit Report Data integration.
We built the first integration of money and credit report data. This has been a 30 year problem we solved by allowing consumers to see their individual transactions underlying summary credit data reported by creditors to credit reporting agencies.
In doing this we solved the difficult problem of linking credit report accounts to online accounts. We make it easy by showing members which online accounts they can immediately link to their credit report accounts. Then all their transactions, statements, payments due, etc. automatically appear in their Money Manager section and also integrated in to their Smart Credit Report.
► Hiring Risk Index
We built the first hiring risk index so consumers can have a better idea of what to expect if an employer uses their credit report information in hiring or promotion.
► Rapid Response
We build the first real-time identity theft rapid response Action button for mobile phones. If an identity thief applies for credit in your name, you instantly get an Alert with a rapid response Action button to stop it without the need to log in to your account.
► All-in-one Alerts
Getting Alerts from one source is a huge benefit for consumers. We are the first to integrated money, credit, and identity Alerts, along with creditor response Alerts to your Action requests. You can even set the frequency of Alerts if you like.
Here are some Alert highlights:
- Bank account transactions
- Credit card transactions
- ATM use
- Change in your investment accounts
- Payments due and when payments have been posted to your accounts.
- When someone is applying for new credit in your name.
- Credit Score changes.
- Credit Report changes.
- Misuse of your name, address, social security, date of birth, etc.
- Creditor responses to your Alerts.
► Credit Score What If Calculator
We build the first multi-faceted way to understand how your credit score works and what impacts it when you get credit, spend money, make payments or fail to make payments. This has been a huge consumer need for a long time.
We have removed the mysteries and confusion of money, credit and identity by making it simple and interactive. With all this in one place, the result is consumers are empowered to manage and protect their financial life by themselves. vOur technology also eliminates the need for things like credit repair services or subscribing to multiple products.
Citizens Bank Mobile Banking is available to all Citizens Bank Online Banking customers. Accessing the Citizens Bank Mobile Banking app is easy! Simply use the same username and password you have established for Citizens Bank Online Banking.
Access the bank accounts you manage at Citizens Bank Online
View account balances
See recent activity
Transfer money between accounts
Track payments and deposits
Receive account alerts
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Our Citizens Bank Online Guarantee protects you from fraud with 100% Online and Mobile fraud protection. The technical security measures Citizens employs--including state-of-the-art encryption technology, firewalls and secure logon--protect your accounts from unauthorized users. Just like most major credit cards, you are protected 100% against unauthorized online and mobile transactions, visit www.citizensbank.com/security to learn more.
Get help when you need it - Find ATMs and branches near your current location or search by city, state or zip code with our built in branch locator. Contact Customer Service 24/7 with our click to call right from your Android.
QwickPAY is a complete POS payment solution allowing your Android device to evolve into a highly secure POS payment system. With QwickPAY, you can easily accept credit and signature debit transaction sales anytime, anyplace. Don’t type, safely swipe and you and your customer will enjoy the convenience and peace of mind unmatched by any other mobile POS system. QwickPAY brings convenience back to POS without sacrificing security. It is easy to use and can help merchants lower their cost of accepting cards by as much as 30%. When your customers want to pay with a card, QwickPAY is the safest way.
• QwickPAY removes 100% of the sensitive cardholder data from the merchant while still giving them necessary information to process Card-Present, credit and signature debit transactions.
• QwickPAY gives merchants a total solution that helps to reduce their PCI scope. With QwickPAY mobile, the merchant NEVER possesses, transmits or comes in contact with sensitive cardholder data.
• QwickPAY can process payments with Qwick Codes (one-time-use, secure payment tokens).
• Qwick Codes can be used in place of a cardholder data.
• Merchants can process card present transactions by accepting a Qwick Code in lieu of a card swipe and transmitting it to the QwickPAY Payment Protection Gateway.
• The QwickPAY Payment Protection Gateway can exchange card data for a Qwick Code and pass the cardholder data along to any PCI-DSS certified compliant payment processor.
Merchant Account REQUIRED. If you don’t have one, we can help you there too. Call us at 562-546-6400 for details.
• Protects data and surpasses the PCI DSS standards by combining the multi-layered MagneSafe™ Security Architecture (MSA)
• Secure, Card-present transactions
• Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover
• Immediate encryption of all cardholder data
• Immediate tokenization or “substitution” of all sensitive cardholder data
• Immediate authentication of the card to ensure it is not a fraudulent copy
• Dynamic payment card data with every transaction for maximum cardholder protection
• Capture digital signatures
• Capture images of cardholder or goods purchased
• Auto calculate Tip and Tax
• Fill customer contact info from address book
• Customized receipts
• Email receipts
• Easy to use transaction reporting
Located in Minneapolis, the QwickPAY Support Center provides first level technical support for all QwickPAY and MagTek products. Please contact one of our Representatives at 651-415-6800. Please have the product part number or serial number available.
• QwickPAY provides unmatched security for cardholders and merchants.
• No Commitment - No Cancellation fees - No Minimum transaction fees
• includes DETA & Fraud Alerts DETA = Protection Services
• Dynamic Payment Card Data.
• Encryption within the head – Decrypted data delivered only to a PCI-DSS certified payment processor or gateway.
• Tokenization of sensitive data (3 types - Card, PAN, and Transaction) & QwickPAY Protection Code exchange.
• Authentication (Card, Cardholder data, Card Reading Device, Host, Session) Eliminates the costs and hassles related to the charge back process by identifying counterfeit cards.
Don't have a MagneSafe reader yet and you want to DEMO QwickPAY?
Download QwickPAY and when it launches for the very first time, please use the Demo Mode No SCRA and a valid email address.
• With 24/7 access to your Security Bank accounts, you can:
• Check Account Balances
• Review Transaction History
• Transfer Funds Between Accounts
• Make Loan Payments
• Find a Branch or ATM
Receive Text Alerts
Alerts can be delivered by text message or sent to any email address.
• Available for all mobile phone types, including Text Banking
• Cell phone providers may charge additional fees for Web access or text messages.
Types of alerts include:
• When an account falls below a selected balance
• When a deposit has been made – ideal for direct payroll or social security deposits
• When any check over a selected amount has cleared, a great tool to help protect customers from fraud and identity theft
• Several other types of useful alerts are available
Pay bills right from your mobile phone
• Users must be enrolled in our online bill pay service.
• Make or schedule payments.
• View and modify scheduled payments.
• View recent payment history.
• Available for all mobile phone types, except Text Banking
If you are not currently a Security Bank internet banking customer and wish to enroll, please visit www.securitybk.com.
(Standard mobile/data/text fees may apply. Please contact your carrier for more information.)
For additional information, contact us at 217-789-3500
Security Bank |Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender
On-the-Go Alerts. Now accessing your Identity Guard® monitoring alerts, current credit status and other account benefits is more convenient than ever. A simple download gets you enhanced, on-the-go, mobile access to your account information, including alerts to:
• New Accounts or Applications in Your Name
• Certain Changes to Your Credit
• Changes to Your Public Records
• Change of Address Updates
• Latest News on Identity Theft Incidents
To enjoy these features, Identity Guard® membership is required. The range of benefits you receive depend upon your service level.
Not yet an Identity Guard member? Find the solution that’s right for you: www.identityguard.com/compare-plans.
*Mobile app compatibility for Android Jelly Bean v4.2 and above is pending -- please stay tuned for updates.
Although credit scores are calculated differently by the various credit bureaus, you can get an estimate of what your score may be by using this calculator. The three main things that help you have a good credit score are first, having a long history of making all debt payments on time, second using the proper mix of credit, and third not maxing out on available credit. Use our credit score calculator to help you determine a possible range of credit scores.
What does your score mean?
760 or higher
Your score is well above the average score of U.S. consumers and clearly demonstrates to lenders that you are an exceptional borrower.
725 to 759
Your score is above the average score of U.S. consumers and demonstrates to lenders that you are a very dependable borrower.
660 to 724
Your score is near the average score of U.S. consumers, and most lenders consider this a good score.
560 to 659
Your score is below the average score of U.S. consumers, though some lenders will approve loans with this score.
Lower than 560
Your score is well below the average score of U.S. consumers and demonstrates to lenders that you are a very risky borrower.
The result from this app is only for personal interest. It is NOT official.
Ads is displayed.
More from developer
Personal credit scores help people like you take control of your Credit. Downloading the freecreditscore.com app makes it even easier, giving members of freecreditscore.com and freecreditreport.com access to their Credit Score and Credit Alerts anywhere and anytime. This credit app lets members view their Credit Score, request an updated Score, view detailed Credit and Score Alerts, and much more.
Have you ever received a Credit Alert that made you suspect fraud or identity theft, yet were unable to view the details of the Alert?
Have you ever applied for credit, a loan, or apartment rental and wished you were able to quickly check your Credit Score?
The freecreditscore.com Credit Score application gives members immediate access to their Score and Alert details.
• Your Credit Score
• What’s helping and hurting your Credit Score, with detailed information about each factor impacting your Score
• Score Estimator—a helpful tool that shows how financial choices, like applying for a loan or maxing out your credit cards, could impact your Credit Score
• Alert details—a complete list of both score and credit alerts, along with a detailed explanation of each alert
• App Security – Enable a 4-digit PIN by creating a unique 4-digit PIN to keep your membership account safe and secure while still allowing quick access to your Credit Score
Enjoy your membership on the go with the freecreditscore.com app!
Update: For Members who still have sign-in trouble following this update - please contact Customer Care at 866-904-6211
A data breach doesn’t come with directions for protecting your bottom line. This completely free mobile app does. With convenient one-button calling to the professionals at Experian® Data Breach Resolution, you can act immediately to begin resolving a data breach. Acting quickly is key to a successful resolution, and we can help lead the way. If you’ve experienced a data breach and don’t know where to turn or aren’t sure whether you’re prepared to handle one, start here. Successful data breach navigation starts with Experian® Data Breach Resolution.
Download this free app now and get:
• Convenient one-button calling to Experian® Data Breach Resolution – professionals you can count on
• A helpful checklist to follow during the first 24 hours after a data breach
• Data breach prevention tips to help increase your level of preparedness
• One-button calling to Experian’s RestoreMyID
• 10 Identity Restoration Tips
• 101 Identity Protection Tips
• 10 Lost Wallet Tips
RestoreMyID – How It Works
Experian’s RestoreMyID addresses your need for immediate identity restoration. If you’re currently struggling with identity theft, we can help. We’ll assign you a dedicated, highly trained Experian Identity Theft Resolution Agent who is based in a secure U.S. call center. You’ll work with the same agent from start to finish to work through each issue of your existing identity theft. With RestoreMyID, you get:
• One-on-one identity restoration help from a professional Experian agent
• A direct, toll-free telephone line to your agent
• Your 3-bureau credit report and scores
• Three FREE months of Experian’s ProtectMyID™, a world-class identity protection product that alerts you to additional misuse of your identity and helps you resolve identity theft
If you’re a victim of identity theft, don’t wait. Start resolving the damage today. Download this FREE app and call RestoreMyID to learn how we can help! Or dial 1-855-697-MYID (6943) to get started with your identity restoration.