My Credit Score presents you with an indicative credit score and status based on the real calculations banks and financial institutions use in the UK to determine your success rate. The technology behind the app is based on decision models taken from UK’s leading credit reference agencies* and team behind the app have 15 years background in financial services, credit referencing and consumer finance. My Credit Score uses this technology to give you an indication as to what your score will be when a credit check is run, as well as offering you guidance on each of the core areas that affect your credit.
The app provides a useful, simple and free tool to allow consumers to research their own credit rating, ideal for saving time and money on applications for credit cards, loans and mortgages or even to help understand decisioning behind hire purchase agreements and mobile phone contracts. Our ethos is to help consumers understand more about their own credit status and how banks* view them, helping to improve and understand credit ratings and in turn help consumers save money in the complex world of finance.
- Credit Score style questionnaire to determine your score and status
- Function to store previous questionnaire results for future use
- Descriptions and tips on how to improve for all core areas that affect your credit rating
Keep checking in with My Credit Score for new features as we continue to build more tools, widgets and functionality to help consumers save money and improve their credit scores.
* Examples of these can be found below for reference:
- Call Credit
- Experian (CreditExpert)
Banks and Investment
- Abbey National
- GE Capital
- Capital One
- Banc of America
- Bank of Ireland
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Bank of Scotland
- ICICI Bank
- Brown Shipley
- Lloyds /Lloyds TSB
- Close Brothers
- Co-operative Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Marks & Spencer Financial Services
- Tesco Personal Finance
- Ulster Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- United Trust
- Unity Trust
- Halifax (HBOS)
- Virgin Money
- VTB Capital
- First Direct
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
- Sainsbury’s Bank
- Scotiabank Europe
- Scottish Widows
- Standard Bank
- Manchester Building Society
- Beverley Building Society
- Mansfield Building Society
- Buckinghamshire Building Society
- Market Harborough Building Society
- Marsden Building Society
- Cambridge Building Society
- Melton Mowbray Building Society
- Century Building Society
- Monmouthshire Building Society
- Chorley and District Building Society
- City of Derry Building Society
- National Counties Building Society
- Coventry Building Society
- Nationwide Building Society
- Cumberland Building Society
- Newbury Building Society
- Newcastle Building Society
- Darlington Building Society
- Nottingham Building Society
- Dudley Building Society
- Dunfermline Building Society
- Penrith Building Society
- Principality Building Society
- Earl Shilton Building Society
- Progressive Building Society
- Ecology Building Society
- Saffron Building Society
- Furness Building Society
- Scottish Building Society
- Shepshed Building Society
- Hanley Economic Building Society
- Skipton Building Society
- Harpenden Building Society
- Stafford Railway Building Society
- Hinckley and Rugby Building Society
- Swansea Building Society
- Holmesdale Building Society
- Teachers' Building Society
- Ipswich Building Society
- Tipton and Coseley Building Society
- Leeds Building Society
- Vernon Building Society
- Leek United Building Society
- Loughborough Building Society
- West Bromwich Building Society
- Yorkshire Building Society
Pay Day Loans
- Kwik Quid
- Pay Day UK
Equifax Places on your Android device utilizes your GPS location to show you:
- Equifax Credit Score™: Average credit scores in your area
- Fraud Index: The frequency of identity fraud in your area
- Credit Rankings: How your credit measures up to others in your area
Want more? With an eligible Equifax product, you can also:
- Lock and unlock your Equifax credit file*
- View alerts about key credit file changes
- Check your Equifax Credit Score–anywhere, anytime
- Get one-stop protection if you ever lose your wallet
…all from your Android device! Try it for FREE now.
Equifax Credit Rankings™ and Equifax Fraud Index™ are trademarks of Equifax Inc.
*Locking your credit file with Equifax Credit Report Control will prevent access to your Equifax credit file by certain third parties, such as credit grantors or other companies and agencies. Credit Report Control will not prevent access to your credit file at any other credit reporting agency, and will not prevent access to your Equifax credit file by companies like Equifax Personal Solutions which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score or monitor your credit file; Federal, state and local government agencies; companies reviewing your application for employment; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; for fraud detection and prevention purposes; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you.
With our safe and secure app, you can monitor the real cost of your credit cards, loans and mortgage and get unbiased advice to help you take action and save money. Plus, see how your credit score has changed over time and learn how you can protect or improve your financial standing. There are no fees and no credit card is required.
Credit Sesame—Smarter financing for your world.
EASILY MANAGE YOUR CREDIT AND LOANS WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Track your Experian credit score every month for FREE
• Protect yourself from credit and identity theft with free credit monitoring
• Get analysis of your existing credit and loans
• Save money and earn rewards by applying for a new balance transfer or rewards credit card
• Looking to purchase a home? Our Home Buying Power feature can tell you how much home you can actually afford
• Find new mortgage and home refinancing options
• Save money with our unbiased recommendations
• Online or on-the-go, your mobile and web accounts are always in sync
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ARE OUR PRIORITY
• Bank level encryption practices ensure that with Credit Sesame, your information is always safe
• Your account and personal data is protected with a unique four digit PIN
• Mobile access to your account can easily be deactivated from your CreditSesame.com profile page if your mobile device is lost or stolen
AS FEATURED IN...
• The Wall Street Journal
• The New York Times
• NBC’s TODAY Show
• CNN Money
Signup today and try it risk free with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee. You'll love it and use it every day!
We build consumer technologies combining money, credit and identity. We also build business solutions including co-brands and private labels.
Here are a few technologies we are the pioneers in:
► Direct-to-creditor technology:
We are the first in direct-to-creditor technology where consumers can ask their creditors anything about their money, credit or identity with the simple push of an Action button. This is the best alternative for consumers to communicate with their creditors instead of writing letters, haggling over the phone during creditor business hours, locating their account numbers or billing statements. Our technology connects consumers to over 36,000 creditors, banks, collection agencies, public utilities and other financial institutions.
► Money and Credit Report Data integration.
We built the first integration of money and credit report data. This has been a 30 year problem we solved by allowing consumers to see their individual transactions underlying summary credit data reported by creditors to credit reporting agencies.
In doing this we solved the difficult problem of linking credit report accounts to online accounts. We make it easy by showing members which online accounts they can immediately link to their credit report accounts. Then all their transactions, statements, payments due, etc. automatically appear in their Money Manager section and also integrated in to their Smart Credit Report.
► Hiring Risk Index
We built the first hiring risk index so consumers can have a better idea of what to expect if an employer uses their credit report information in hiring or promotion.
► Rapid Response
We build the first real-time identity theft rapid response Action button for mobile phones. If an identity thief applies for credit in your name, you instantly get an Alert with a rapid response Action button to stop it without the need to log in to your account.
► All-in-one Alerts
Getting Alerts from one source is a huge benefit for consumers. We are the first to integrated money, credit, and identity Alerts, along with creditor response Alerts to your Action requests. You can even set the frequency of Alerts if you like.
Here are some Alert highlights:
- Bank account transactions
- Credit card transactions
- ATM use
- Change in your investment accounts
- Payments due and when payments have been posted to your accounts.
- When someone is applying for new credit in your name.
- Credit Score changes.
- Credit Report changes.
- Misuse of your name, address, social security, date of birth, etc.
- Creditor responses to your Alerts.
► Credit Score What If Calculator
We build the first multi-faceted way to understand how your credit score works and what impacts it when you get credit, spend money, make payments or fail to make payments. This has been a huge consumer need for a long time.
We have removed the mysteries and confusion of money, credit and identity by making it simple and interactive. With all this in one place, the result is consumers are empowered to manage and protect their financial life by themselves. vOur technology also eliminates the need for things like credit repair services or subscribing to multiple products.
This Pro version has an optional security feature of passcode protection and the ability to enter check numbers and memos that are not available in the Beta version. The Beta version will no longer be updated and all updates will be found in this Pro version.
- Available Balance
- Quick Easy Entry
- Passcode Protection (Security)
Become a member for free in-app and get your free credit score in just two minutes.
• Truly free credit scores
• Free on-the-go credit monitoring
• Notifications when something important changes in your credit report
• Credit Report Card, which tells you about factors influencing your credit score
• Free membership. No credit card required.
• Safe and secure.
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR MEMBERS
“Credit Karma helped me save over $3,000 on my credit card debt. It was quick and easy!” – James, MA
“My credit score has gone up 43 points in a single month after following some of their advice!” – Leslie, CA
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• USA TODAY
• TIME Moneyland
Credit Karma provides more than 18 million consumers with free credit scores and access to free credit monitoring to help them realize the everyday cost savings of having good credit by offering personalized savings recommendations for credit cards, student, auto, mortgage and home equity loans. It also provides financial education and access to free tools that empower consumers to take charge of their financial health including the free Credit Report Card, Credit Score Simulator and Credit Card Statistics. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
• Debt management
• Credit repair
• Time management and,
• Other easy solutions for getting yourself out of credit troubles.
We have even included an easy to use Family Budget Planner.
So many people fall into credit trouble each day, and many times through no real fault of their own. This app is designed to answer all the questions you might have and is intended to answer the most common questions on how to repair your credit. This information is perfect for both individuals as well as families.
This app is intended for anyone dealing with credit and credit issues, including those of you with a bad credit history or no credit at all! By applying the tips provided you can easily build your credit quickly.
We have even added a helpful section on quick ways to raise money by using your current skills and by cleaning out your home for cash!
More from developer
Personal credit scores help people like you take control of your Credit. Downloading the freecreditscore.com app makes it even easier, giving members of freecreditscore.com and freecreditreport.com access to their Credit Score and Credit Alerts anywhere and anytime. This credit app lets members view their Credit Score, request an updated Score, view detailed Credit and Score Alerts, and much more.
Have you ever received a Credit Alert that made you suspect fraud or identity theft, yet were unable to view the details of the Alert?
Have you ever applied for credit, a loan, or apartment rental and wished you were able to quickly check your Credit Score?
The freecreditscore.com Credit Score application gives members immediate access to their Score and Alert details.
• Your Credit Score
• What’s helping and hurting your Credit Score, with detailed information about each factor impacting your Score
• Score Estimator—a helpful tool that shows how financial choices, like applying for a loan or maxing out your credit cards, could impact your Credit Score
• Alert details—a complete list of both score and credit alerts, along with a detailed explanation of each alert
• App Security – Enable a 4-digit PIN by creating a unique 4-digit PIN to keep your membership account safe and secure while still allowing quick access to your Credit Score
Enjoy your membership on the go with the freecreditscore.com app!
Update: For Members who still have sign-in trouble following this update - please contact Customer Care at 866-904-6211
A data breach doesn’t come with directions for protecting your bottom line. This completely free mobile app does. With convenient one-button calling to the professionals at Experian® Data Breach Resolution, you can act immediately to begin resolving a data breach. Acting quickly is key to a successful resolution, and we can help lead the way. If you’ve experienced a data breach and don’t know where to turn or aren’t sure whether you’re prepared to handle one, start here. Successful data breach navigation starts with Experian® Data Breach Resolution.
Download this free app now and get:
• Convenient one-button calling to Experian® Data Breach Resolution – professionals you can count on
• A helpful checklist to follow during the first 24 hours after a data breach
• Data breach prevention tips to help increase your level of preparedness
• One-button calling to Experian’s RestoreMyID
• 10 Identity Restoration Tips
• 101 Identity Protection Tips
• 10 Lost Wallet Tips
RestoreMyID – How It Works
Experian’s RestoreMyID addresses your need for immediate identity restoration. If you’re currently struggling with identity theft, we can help. We’ll assign you a dedicated, highly trained Experian Identity Theft Resolution Agent who is based in a secure U.S. call center. You’ll work with the same agent from start to finish to work through each issue of your existing identity theft. With RestoreMyID, you get:
• One-on-one identity restoration help from a professional Experian agent
• A direct, toll-free telephone line to your agent
• Your 3-bureau credit report and scores
• Three FREE months of Experian’s ProtectMyID™, a world-class identity protection product that alerts you to additional misuse of your identity and helps you resolve identity theft
If you’re a victim of identity theft, don’t wait. Start resolving the damage today. Download this FREE app and call RestoreMyID to learn how we can help! Or dial 1-855-697-MYID (6943) to get started with your identity restoration.