Become a member for free in-app and get your free credit score in just two minutes.
• Truly free credit scores
• Free on-the-go credit monitoring
• Notifications when something important changes in your credit report
• Credit Report Card, which tells you about factors influencing your credit score
• Free membership. No credit card required.
• Safe and secure.
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR MEMBERS
“Credit Karma helped me save over $3,000 on my credit card debt. It was quick and easy!” – James, MA
“My credit score has gone up 43 points in a single month after following some of their advice!” – Leslie, CA
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• USA TODAY
• TIME Moneyland
Credit Karma provides more than 18 million consumers with free credit scores and access to free credit monitoring to help them realize the everyday cost savings of having good credit by offering personalized savings recommendations for credit cards, student, auto, mortgage and home equity loans. It also provides financial education and access to free tools that empower consumers to take charge of their financial health including the free Credit Report Card, Credit Score Simulator and Credit Card Statistics. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
My Credit Score presents you with an indicative credit score and status based on the real calculations banks and financial institutions use in the UK to determine your success rate. The technology behind the app is based on decision models taken from UK’s leading credit reference agencies* and team behind the app have 15 years background in financial services, credit referencing and consumer finance. My Credit Score uses this technology to give you an indication as to what your score will be when a credit check is run, as well as offering you guidance on each of the core areas that affect your credit.
The app provides a useful, simple and free tool to allow consumers to research their own credit rating, ideal for saving time and money on applications for credit cards, loans and mortgages or even to help understand decisioning behind hire purchase agreements and mobile phone contracts. Our ethos is to help consumers understand more about their own credit status and how banks* view them, helping to improve and understand credit ratings and in turn help consumers save money in the complex world of finance.
- Credit Score style questionnaire to determine your score and status
- Function to store previous questionnaire results for future use
- Descriptions and tips on how to improve for all core areas that affect your credit rating
Keep checking in with My Credit Score for new features as we continue to build more tools, widgets and functionality to help consumers save money and improve their credit scores.
* Examples of these can be found below for reference:
- Call Credit
- Experian (CreditExpert)
Banks and Investment
- Abbey National
- GE Capital
- Capital One
- Banc of America
- Bank of Ireland
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Bank of Scotland
- ICICI Bank
- Brown Shipley
- Lloyds /Lloyds TSB
- Close Brothers
- Co-operative Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Marks & Spencer Financial Services
- Tesco Personal Finance
- Ulster Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- United Trust
- Unity Trust
- Halifax (HBOS)
- Virgin Money
- VTB Capital
- First Direct
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
- Sainsbury’s Bank
- Scotiabank Europe
- Scottish Widows
- Standard Bank
- Manchester Building Society
- Beverley Building Society
- Mansfield Building Society
- Buckinghamshire Building Society
- Market Harborough Building Society
- Marsden Building Society
- Cambridge Building Society
- Melton Mowbray Building Society
- Century Building Society
- Monmouthshire Building Society
- Chorley and District Building Society
- City of Derry Building Society
- National Counties Building Society
- Coventry Building Society
- Nationwide Building Society
- Cumberland Building Society
- Newbury Building Society
- Newcastle Building Society
- Darlington Building Society
- Nottingham Building Society
- Dudley Building Society
- Dunfermline Building Society
- Penrith Building Society
- Principality Building Society
- Earl Shilton Building Society
- Progressive Building Society
- Ecology Building Society
- Saffron Building Society
- Furness Building Society
- Scottish Building Society
- Shepshed Building Society
- Hanley Economic Building Society
- Skipton Building Society
- Harpenden Building Society
- Stafford Railway Building Society
- Hinckley and Rugby Building Society
- Swansea Building Society
- Holmesdale Building Society
- Teachers' Building Society
- Ipswich Building Society
- Tipton and Coseley Building Society
- Leeds Building Society
- Vernon Building Society
- Leek United Building Society
- Loughborough Building Society
- West Bromwich Building Society
- Yorkshire Building Society
Pay Day Loans
- Kwik Quid
- Pay Day UK
With our safe and secure app, you can monitor the real cost of your credit cards, loans and mortgage and get unbiased advice to help you take action and save money. Plus, see how your credit score has changed over time and learn how you can protect or improve your financial standing. There are no fees and no credit card is required.
Credit Sesame—Smarter financing for your world.
EASILY MANAGE YOUR CREDIT AND LOANS WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Track your Experian credit score every month for FREE
• Protect yourself from credit and identity theft with free credit monitoring
• Get analysis of your existing credit and loans
• Save money and earn rewards by applying for a new balance transfer or rewards credit card
• Looking to purchase a home? Our Home Buying Power feature can tell you how much home you can actually afford
• Find new mortgage and home refinancing options
• Save money with our unbiased recommendations
• Online or on-the-go, your mobile and web accounts are always in sync
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ARE OUR PRIORITY
• Bank level encryption practices ensure that with Credit Sesame, your information is always safe
• Your account and personal data is protected with a unique four digit PIN
• Mobile access to your account can easily be deactivated from your CreditSesame.com profile page if your mobile device is lost or stolen
AS FEATURED IN...
• The Wall Street Journal
• The New York Times
• NBC’s TODAY Show
• CNN Money
Signup today and try it risk free with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee. You'll love it and use it every day!
We build consumer technologies combining money, credit and identity. We also build business solutions including co-brands and private labels.
Here are a few technologies we are the pioneers in:
► Direct-to-creditor technology:
We are the first in direct-to-creditor technology where consumers can ask their creditors anything about their money, credit or identity with the simple push of an Action button. This is the best alternative for consumers to communicate with their creditors instead of writing letters, haggling over the phone during creditor business hours, locating their account numbers or billing statements. Our technology connects consumers to over 36,000 creditors, banks, collection agencies, public utilities and other financial institutions.
► Money and Credit Report Data integration.
We built the first integration of money and credit report data. This has been a 30 year problem we solved by allowing consumers to see their individual transactions underlying summary credit data reported by creditors to credit reporting agencies.
In doing this we solved the difficult problem of linking credit report accounts to online accounts. We make it easy by showing members which online accounts they can immediately link to their credit report accounts. Then all their transactions, statements, payments due, etc. automatically appear in their Money Manager section and also integrated in to their Smart Credit Report.
► Hiring Risk Index
We built the first hiring risk index so consumers can have a better idea of what to expect if an employer uses their credit report information in hiring or promotion.
► Rapid Response
We build the first real-time identity theft rapid response Action button for mobile phones. If an identity thief applies for credit in your name, you instantly get an Alert with a rapid response Action button to stop it without the need to log in to your account.
► All-in-one Alerts
Getting Alerts from one source is a huge benefit for consumers. We are the first to integrated money, credit, and identity Alerts, along with creditor response Alerts to your Action requests. You can even set the frequency of Alerts if you like.
Here are some Alert highlights:
- Bank account transactions
- Credit card transactions
- ATM use
- Change in your investment accounts
- Payments due and when payments have been posted to your accounts.
- When someone is applying for new credit in your name.
- Credit Score changes.
- Credit Report changes.
- Misuse of your name, address, social security, date of birth, etc.
- Creditor responses to your Alerts.
► Credit Score What If Calculator
We build the first multi-faceted way to understand how your credit score works and what impacts it when you get credit, spend money, make payments or fail to make payments. This has been a huge consumer need for a long time.
We have removed the mysteries and confusion of money, credit and identity by making it simple and interactive. With all this in one place, the result is consumers are empowered to manage and protect their financial life by themselves. vOur technology also eliminates the need for things like credit repair services or subscribing to multiple products.
Equifax Places on your Android device utilizes your GPS location to show you:
- Equifax Credit Score™: Average credit scores in your area
- Fraud Index: The frequency of identity fraud in your area
- Credit Rankings: How your credit measures up to others in your area
Want more? With an eligible Equifax product, you can also:
- Lock and unlock your Equifax credit file*
- View alerts about key credit file changes
- Check your Equifax Credit Score–anywhere, anytime
- Get one-stop protection if you ever lose your wallet
…all from your Android device! Try it for FREE now.
Equifax Credit Rankings™ and Equifax Fraud Index™ are trademarks of Equifax Inc.
*Locking your credit file with Equifax Credit Report Control will prevent access to your Equifax credit file by certain third parties, such as credit grantors or other companies and agencies. Credit Report Control will not prevent access to your credit file at any other credit reporting agency, and will not prevent access to your Equifax credit file by companies like Equifax Personal Solutions which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score or monitor your credit file; Federal, state and local government agencies; companies reviewing your application for employment; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; for fraud detection and prevention purposes; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you.
• Debt management
• Credit repair
• Time management and,
• Other easy solutions for getting yourself out of credit troubles.
We have even included an easy to use Family Budget Planner.
So many people fall into credit trouble each day, and many times through no real fault of their own. This app is designed to answer all the questions you might have and is intended to answer the most common questions on how to repair your credit. This information is perfect for both individuals as well as families.
This app is intended for anyone dealing with credit and credit issues, including those of you with a bad credit history or no credit at all! By applying the tips provided you can easily build your credit quickly.
We have even added a helpful section on quick ways to raise money by using your current skills and by cleaning out your home for cash!
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
Credit Scoring 101. We will break down the five categories of a credit score and then we will break down those into sub categories so even if you know absolutely nothing about a credit score, now you will know all of the basics...that is where it starts.
CEP is not just a credit education company but we believe that is where it must start. The more you know about how a score is calculated the more likely you are to maintain that score as efficiently as possible.
Please be mindful, this is exactly what it says...the basics. It is a very short, quick and FREE educational crash course.
We are just getting started so if you have ANY questions or requests please feel free to ask. We will be adding a lot of great, very useful information, from how to be sure that there are no mistakes on your credit report and how to actually correct those very same mistakes.
You ask it and we will answer it!
Credit Enhancement Pro
Your Score. Your Life. Your Freedom. TM
• Monitor Case status.
• View items that have been removed from your credit reports.
• View ReportWatch credit monitoring alerts.
• View Your Credit reports on file.
• View your current creditor actions.
• View your credit bureau actions.
If you're thinking about buying a house or a car, your credit score is a very important number.
The interest rate you'll pay for the money you borrow will be determined, in large part, by this three-digit number that's generated from the information in your credit report.
We have divided our credit fix app into 2 sections.
Section I: Credit Manager
In this section you can read different ways that can help you in bump up your credit score.
=> Boost Your Credit Score
=> Speedy Upgrade
=> A Big NO - NO
=> Working with Credit Card balances
=> Rapid Rescoring
=> & lots more ....
Section II: Credit Builder
In this section you can watch videos that can help you in credit score check , credit reports etc.
Please note: We have refereed several credit report apps and credit bureau s such as: credit karma mobile app, credit sesame, Credit suisse, credit union of Colorado etc but without any kind of affiliate link to improve your users reading experience.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload any movies to YouTube. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos. We do not hold any responsibility for copyright Violation too.
Although credit scores are calculated differently by the various credit bureaus, you can get an estimate of what your score may be by using this calculator. The three main things that help you have a good credit score are first, having a long history of making all debt payments on time, second using the proper mix of credit, and third not maxing out on available credit. Use our credit score calculator to help you determine a possible range of credit scores.
What does your score mean?
760 or higher
Your score is well above the average score of U.S. consumers and clearly demonstrates to lenders that you are an exceptional borrower.
725 to 759
Your score is above the average score of U.S. consumers and demonstrates to lenders that you are a very dependable borrower.
660 to 724
Your score is near the average score of U.S. consumers, and most lenders consider this a good score.
560 to 659
Your score is below the average score of U.S. consumers, though some lenders will approve loans with this score.
Lower than 560
Your score is well below the average score of U.S. consumers and demonstrates to lenders that you are a very risky borrower.
The result from this app is only for personal interest. It is NOT official.
Ads is displayed.
Before you leave a poor review read this. No one can give you a "real credit score" unless it is from FICO. However, match this score to a true FICO and you will see that it is the closest you can get. So you can monitor your score without having to constantly pull your report. THIS IS THE ONLY APP THAT WILL GENERATE A CREDIT SCORE WITHOUT LEAVING THE APP IN THE ENTIRE MARKET! PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL AFTER YOU ALREADY RECEIVED THE SCORE. IT'S NOT FAIR PLAY! IT'S LESS THAN A DOLLAR AND WE WORKED VERY HARD TO BRING THIS TO THE MARKET. Find out your CREDIT SCORE within a few points of your actual FICO® score with Credit Enhancement Pro’s Credit Score Crystal Ball - A State of the Art Credit Score Estimator and Simulator all in one. Unleash your credit score’s true potential! This is a powerful tool used by Certified Credit Specialists. Gives the most accurate credit score estimate currently available without generating an inquiry so it will not appear on your credit report. Allows you to see what is likely to happen to your score whenever you make changes such as decreasing or increasing your debt, missing a payment or even correcting a negative item that may be on your credit report. It is like having your very own credit score “Crystal Ball”, and puts this
incredibly valuable information at your fingertips for less than a dollar! Ask the Credit Score Crystal Ball any of the questions listed to see what could happen to your score before it actually happens. Your credit score means everything, and Credit Score Crystal Ball enables you test changes before you make them!
********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **********
Don’t let the price tag fool you. For less than a dollar, the Credit Score Crystal Ball will make a meaningful difference in your life! Don’t believe it? Well, imagine this… your monthly bills arrive in the mail,You notice a small bill for $100 that you owed that has gone to collections. To keep your finances in order you immediately pay the $100 and move on to the next bill. The following week your lease expires on your car and you will be shopping for a new one. You find yourself at a dealership in the driver’s seat of a new car and boy the scent is great. The salesman gives you the good news...application has been approved. You sign the paperwork detailing your interest rate and payment arrangement with a smile and drive away happy as can be. Heck, they even gave you an air freshener to hang from the rearview! You really are a V.I.P.
What you did not realize is that your interest rate is actually 3% higher than it could have been – meaning you just paid $4,000.00 more for your car than you should have.
Your decision to pay the $100 debt that was owed was a responsible one and should not have hurt your credit rating, right? Well, think again! What you actually did was update a negative record on your credit report
and lowered your score by nearly 30 POINTS!
If only you had known you could have made the necessary changes and saved yourself thousands of dollars!
Can you imagine that oversight on a mortgage? We can! It could cost you more than $67,000!!!
This is one of many possible scenarios that can have a major effect on your score and many can be avoided! The Credit Score Crystal Ball is the perfect way to fire off a warning shot about your credit. If you ask the Credit Score Crystal Ball a question prior to making a decision (how much money to pay towards your credit card debt or what is truly affecting your score) it will, with unparalleled accuracy, provide answers that can help you to unlock your credit score’s potential.
Visit us at http:// www.creditenhancementpro.com for credit tips and other information that will help you achieve and maintain a healthy credit profile.
There are so many offers for free credit scores. You see them everywhere: on TV, in magazines and just about every website you look at. Of course, each ad will try to convince you that they have the best way to check your credit score. But which one can you trust? Will it really be free? Is there a catch? These are the obvious questions. But the most important question is not so obvious. It's a question many people don't even think about asking. The question is: Which credit score are they offering?
Your credit score is based on the information in your credit report. Each item in your report is given a numerical value, and that value is either added to your score if it's a positive item, or subtracted if it's a negative item. The companies that sell credit scores (or offer them for "free") can use different formulas to determine your score. Each of the formulas may assign a different value for the same item on your report, so obviously they will come up with different scores. To make matters worse, some of the formulas that are used are based on different scales. That means a score of 740 from one formula might be considered a good score, but 740 might only be a fair score from another.
How to know if a company is healthy or not? big or small? Profitable? With s-peek you can have all the European companies in your hand.
s-peek is a free and easy-to-use application which helps the users to understand the financial creditworthiness of every company in Europe; all the information are synchronized between the web version (http://www.s-peek.com) and the mobile version to increase the productivity of the user!
S-peek gives you the access to the information over 20 million European companies;
- discover the credit rating and the credit limit;
- check the most important financials;
- Automatic check for updates on purchased reports (notice for new ratings);
- PDF download of the company information (web);
- give your opinion on the companies according to your personal experience;
- read what the people think about the morality of each company;
- invite your friends to share the company information (web);
- share your opinion through social networks.
- integration of the credits between web and mobile application
Utilizzo dei pulsanti:
AGGIORNA in alto, effettua l’update di tutti i valori (credito e traffico);
AGGIORNA nella sezione “Il tuo credito residuo”, effettua solo l’aggiornamento del credito;
AGGIORNA nella sezione “Il tuo traffico delle ultime 24 ore”, effettua l’aggiornameto del traffico delle ultime 24 ore;
AGGIORNA nella sezione “Il tuo traffico del periodo”, effettua l’aggiornamento del traffico del periodo scelto;
I due tasti Cambia, modificano la data di inizio e la data di fine del periodo;
É consentito conoscere il traffico di un periodo massimo di 31 giorni. Nel caso l’utente inserisca un periodo scorretto, l’applicazione provvederà a segnalarlo e non effettuerà alcun aggiornamento.
Visitate il mio sito per ulteriori informazioni.
Contattatemi per segnalarmi eventuali problemi o per suggerirmi modifiche e miglioramenti.
★★★★★ ”The Best Business Travel App” - Business Insider
★★★★★ ”Expensify is like a virtual accountant” - Wall Street Journal
★★★★★ “A mobile app that helps you run your business” - Forbes
Expensify is great for salespeople, business travelers, and companies of all sizes! Expense reporting has never been easier. Here’s how it works:
1. Use Expensify to take a picture of your receipt.
2. Select which report that expense goes on.
...and you’re done! Our SmartScan technology reads the receipt and creates the expense, eliminating any manual entry and saving you precious time and energy.
Did you lose your receipt? No problem! Expensify lets you import your credit card transactions and automatically creates an IRS guaranteed eReceipt for all purchases under $75!
There are over 1.7 million users and 250,000 companies around the world using Expensify. And the reviews are in:
“Expensify delivers exactly what it promises: a simple and (dare we say) fun way to upload, scan and attach receipts to expense reports.”
- Mashable.com (also an Expensify customer)
“More companies should look to Expensify, a San Francisco-based startup that takes the pain out of expense reports”
- USA Today
“Expensify’s super slick web and mobile apps make it seem almost too easy to file expense reports”
“Expensify finally brought expense reports into the 21st century”
Here’s what Expensify does for you:
✔ Easy Receipt Capture: Simply take a picture of your receipt and then throw it away
✔ Automatic Receipt Scanning: Our SmartScan Technology “reads” your receipt and creates an expense
✔ Mobile Expense Creation: Create and edit expenses on the go - in your car, at the airport, anywhere
✔ Time Entry: Enter your hourly rate and length of time worked
✔ Mileage Entry: Enter distance, use your phone’s GPS, or take a picture of your odometer
✔ Bank & Credit Card Import: Sync your card with Expensify and we’ll automatically pull your transactions into your account
✔ Easy Report Submission: Email expense reports to your manager or convert to PDF and save
✔ Expensify Trips: We make travel easy with free flight alerts plus automatic expense report based on your itinerary
✔ Worldwide Currency Support: Including automatic currency conversion
✔ Company Expense Policies: Create and admin the categories, tags and rules for all users
✔ Offline Mode: Use Expensify even if your phone is out of service or in airplane mode
✔ ExpenseIt with Expensify: We take receipts from anywhere! Send your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll scan them and put them in your account.
✔ Tons of Integrations with Import/Export: Excel, Evernote, Dropbox, Oracle, SalesForce, FinancialForce, Xero, Quickbooks, SAP, NetSuite, ADP, Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics
Expense reports suck and Expensify makes them better, faster, and easier so you can get on with your life.
Expensify’s usefulness goes beyond the app! All your expenses sync up with our powerful web app at www.expensify.com.
Have any questions? Just email email@example.com.
Contacts: The app only reads the email address of contacts that you choose to invite.
Accounts: The app uses this to pre-fill your email address into fields, so you don't have to type it.
Internet: This is used to sync receipts and expenses with your account online.
Phone state: This is used to detect when an internet connection is present.
GPS: This is only used when you use the GPS mileage feature.
Camera: This is used to snap pictures of receipts.
Log data: This is used to diagnose any crashes that happen.
More from developer
The first of its kind, Experian’s ProtectMyID app provides members access to:
• Surveillance Alerts--immediate access to a complete list of your ProtectMyID Alerts, including: Internet Scan, Change of Address, and Credit Alerts.
• Identity Theft Risk Assessment--a self-assessment quiz that helps you identify what changes you can make in your everyday life to protect your identity.
• Identity Theft Resolution--informative identity protection tips, plus the ability to reach our Identity Theft Resolution Agents for assistance should you suspect any fraud.
Wondering how the ProtectMyID app can help you as a member?
• When you receive a Surveillance Alert, you will be able to see the details securely and immediately on your iPhone.
• If you suspect identity theft, our Fraud Resolution guide will walk you through the steps to resolve the issue, and you can call our Identity Theft Resolution team with the touch of a button.
Use the ProtectMyID app as a convenient tool to gain immediate access to your Surveillance Alerts, view tips on identity theft protection, and call our Identity Theft Resolution Agents.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with Experian’s ProtectMyID app!
A data breach doesn’t come with directions for protecting your bottom line. This completely free mobile app does. With convenient one-button calling to the professionals at Experian® Data Breach Resolution, you can act immediately to begin resolving a data breach. Acting quickly is key to a successful resolution, and we can help lead the way. If you’ve experienced a data breach and don’t know where to turn or aren’t sure whether you’re prepared to handle one, start here. Successful data breach navigation starts with Experian® Data Breach Resolution.
Download this free app now and get:
• Convenient one-button calling to Experian® Data Breach Resolution – professionals you can count on
• A helpful checklist to follow during the first 24 hours after a data breach
• Data breach prevention tips to help increase your level of preparedness
• One-button calling to Experian’s RestoreMyID
• 10 Identity Restoration Tips
• 101 Identity Protection Tips
• 10 Lost Wallet Tips
RestoreMyID – How It Works
Experian’s RestoreMyID addresses your need for immediate identity restoration. If you’re currently struggling with identity theft, we can help. We’ll assign you a dedicated, highly trained Experian Identity Theft Resolution Agent who is based in a secure U.S. call center. You’ll work with the same agent from start to finish to work through each issue of your existing identity theft. With RestoreMyID, you get:
• One-on-one identity restoration help from a professional Experian agent
• A direct, toll-free telephone line to your agent
• Your 3-bureau credit report and scores
• Three FREE months of Experian’s ProtectMyID™, a world-class identity protection product that alerts you to additional misuse of your identity and helps you resolve identity theft
If you’re a victim of identity theft, don’t wait. Start resolving the damage today. Download this FREE app and call RestoreMyID to learn how we can help! Or dial 1-855-697-MYID (6943) to get started with your identity restoration.