Whether you're at the airport or on the go, SeatGuru is now optimized for your Android phone. The free app lets you access over 700 seat maps from nearly 100 airlines. It features advice and insights drawn from over 45,000 passenger reviews, so you can always find the best seat before you fly.
With the SeatGuru app, you can now shop great low airfares from low-cost carriers, online travel agencies, and airlines themselves to find the right flight for you at the lowest price. And you also have access to our flight status alerts which allow you to track arrival times, delays, and other important flight information.
Seatguru.com and the SeatGuru app give travelers the information they need to make better and more informed travel decisions by providing comprehensive, extensive, and trusted seat recommendations and airline advice.
GateGuru is the leading day-of travel application that covers over 204 airports across the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia. We have created GateGuru to serve as a valuable resource from the minute you leave on your day of travel to the minute you arrive at your destination. The application allows you to view your Tripit and KAYAK itineraries, view / post airport security wait times and see a structured list of airport food, shops and services - including over 35,000 reviews and tips and 10,000 photos from fellow travelers on airports, terminals, and airport amenities!
We cover over 125 top US airports, 17 Canadian Airports, 31 European Airports, 29 Asian airports, and 2 Australian Airports
Featured by Apple in the television commercial “Family Travel” and in print ads “The Ultimate Carry-On”. Recommended by the NYTimes (Practical Traveler), WSJ, Lifehacker, TUAW, Orbitz, Gadling, American Airlines Magazine, and many others
GATEGURU UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Most comprehensive and accurate listing of airport amenities
- View TripIt or KAYAK flight details
- Add or view airport security wait times
- Clean and uncluttered airport maps
- Access to real-time ratings, reviews, tips and photos on airports, terminals and amenities
- Quickly sort amenities by rating or name to find the BEST option for YOU
- Simple search engine
- Bookmark function for airports and amenities
- High Flyers leaderboard
- Social media sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare) to keep your network posted on your airport travels
For additional information and/or support, please feel free email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails will be responded to within 24 hours.
The MAS app creates a unique meeting point for air travellers. Join a travellers' community on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ and connect with like-minded travellers whom you may decide to travel together with. Air travel thus becomes part of the your social networking.
A backpacker who is interested in the hidden treasures of a tourist destination could be matched with an expat who has lived there for many years, or a banking professional with an investor with a keen interest in doing business in the emerging economy that they both are travelling to. Endless matching possibilities are feasible with the MAS app.
- MAS app features -
• FLIGHT PLANNER. Share your flight plans with fellow users you have been matched with, by displaying them on your dashboard. With links to the websites of 20 airlines* you will also be able to directly book your flight, with or without a match.
• CHAT FUNCTION. Have you spotted a friend’s flight plan that interests you? Start a conversation with this potential travel companion through the built-in chat function.
• SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION. Visit the MAS Groups at the respective social networks, integrated with the app, and introduce yourself and your plans to the rest of the community.
- Additional MAS app functions -
• CURRENCY CONVERTER
• WEATHER REPORT
• WORLD CLOCK
• CARBON EMISSION CALCULATOR
(* More airlines will be added in future MAS app updates)
We greatly value any feedback we receive from our app users. Should you have any questions and/or comments, send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
The United app puts valuable travel information in the palm of your hand with our new home screen travel cards, ready to access at a moment’s notice. Signing in to your MileagePlus® account will auto-generate cards, and you can add additional cards manually.
■ Mobile boarding pass card: Scan your mobile boarding pass directly from the app home screen for quick access.
■ Flight status card: Flight status cards appear as a home screen card when any reservation in your app is within 36 hours of departure, giving you direct access to expanded flight information. You may also manually add other flights and control notifications.
■ My reservations card: Eligible reservations update on the home screen, giving you the option to check in directly from the card. You can also manually add upcoming trips.
■ United Club℠ and one-time pass card: United Club members who sign in with their MileagePlus account will see a digital membership card with a bar code for access to United Club locations. United Club one-time passes can also be accessed and purchased in the app.
■ MileagePlus card: Display a digital version of your MileagePlus membership card.
With in-app access to the most frequently used travel tools, including check-in, booking, flight status and MileagePlus account information, the United app provides easy, on-the-go travel planning.
■ Store your mobile boarding pass for quick access.
■ Check in for flights, including international flights for eligible travelers.
■ Select alternate flight options if there are significant flight delays or cancellations.
■ Choose United Travel Options to enhance your experience: Purchase premium cabin or Economy Plus® seating, or enjoy Premier Access®.
■ Book one-way, roundtrip and multi-segment travel.
■ Redeem miles for MileagePlus award travel.
■ Purchase Economy Plus seating.
■ Access upgrade and standby lists.
■ View seating options on the redesigned seat map.
■ Get departure and arrival information.
■ Find out where your flight is coming from and its current location.
■ See inflight amenities.
■ Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device.
■ Add and view your current United reservations.
■ Automatically upgrade and receive upgrade information if you are an eligible Premier® member.
■ Add Premier Access, Economy Plus seating and more to your existing reservations.
■ Add your flights directly to your calendar.
■ Change your seat.
■ Make a same-day flight change.
■ View your Mileage Plus account and subscription information.
■ See recent activity and statements.
■ View flights, including current, past and canceled flights.
■ Enroll in MileagePlus.
-Other helpful travel tools:
■ View airport maps.
■ View route timetables.
■ See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes.
■ Play Sudoku games.
■ Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets.
It’s the briefcase where nothing is forgotten and everything is at your fingertips. Critical travel information is constantly being updated to serve you.
• Automatically access your trip details if you booked through one of thousands of TripCase partners
• Easily forward your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stay updated with FREE push notifications on Android and iOS devices
• Quickly add new trip items from your phone with our new ‘Remember this Place’ feature
• Access convenient tools like seat maps, airport maps, weather forecasts, driving directions and more
• Get a ride through Uber with just a few clicks in TripCase
• Conveniently stay on top of your trip notifications from your smartwatch - rich notifications are now on the Samsung Gear S!
Sabre is at the epicenter of what travelers need and want. Leveraging our industry connections and expertise, we have created a consumer-owned place where travelers can access what’s important at any time, in any place and with any device.
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules” — Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“beautiful itineraries!” — Rich DeMuro, NBC Los Angeles
“travel without the baggage of stress” — The Washington Post
“great for travel” — Tom Bick in interview with Advertising Age
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning Android app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and other seat products and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion status
• Check in and download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide)
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Support for Android Wear™ – once checked in, view your eBoarding Pass on your watch
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel in one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
The Fly Delta app for Android and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s WiFi enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries in six continents.
- Personalised home screen
Your home screen is your personal gateway into the BA app. Themed around your next destination, it will give you easy access to important information surrounding your flight, including your mobile boarding pass.
You can add the British Airways widget to your phone's home screen and get the latest information on your next flight, as well as quick access to boarding passes.
- Book flights
Booking a flight with British Airways has never been easier. Browse our cheapest return fares from London to over 400 destinations or quickly access your recent flight searches made from any device, and book a flight from over 130 countries.
- Manage your flights
Access and purchase upgrade offers from your phone, book seats in advance, add flights to your calendar or send them via email and get up-to-date arrival and departure times for all of your flights. Additionally, lounge users can access the British Airways Lounge Wi-Fi password.
- Flight status and schedules
Search and track all British Airways flights for the latest arrival and departure times.
- Exclusive features for Executive Club Members
If you’re an Executive Club Member, you can check your Avios and Tier Points as well as view your full transaction history on your device. Anyone can join the Executive Club for free on ba.com.
- Social media
Keep up-to-date with the latest from British Airways on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
We require access to your calendar and email so that you are able to add your bookings to your calendar or share them via email effortlessly.
British Airways Plc Web Site British Airways Support Application Licence Agreement.
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
Contact Us: 1-800-222-2377
** Now with offline access **
** Now includes free web access on www.mileblaster.com
* Tracks Frequent Flyer Account Totals Automatically
* Calculates miles earned for a trip, finds extra miles bonuses
* Alerts you via e-mail 6, 3, and 1 month and 1 week before your miles expire
* Available upgrade for elite miles and last six months earn and burn
We saved Ali from losing 200,006 Starwood points - stop losing your airmiles and points to expiration!
mileBlaster is the ultimate tool for managing your frequent flyer accounts
* tracks your award AND ELITE status miles and how far you have to go to get to your goals - no extra charges for elite info
* allows you to add multiple accounts for any loyalty program so you can track your family's miles too!
* finds offers from airlines, hotels, car rental and credit cards for special limited time miles and points bonuses
* alerts you when you are close to letting miles expire!
Winner 2011 Travel+Leisure Magazine Best Travel Websites and Apps August 2011
Finalist Global Business Travel Association Innovation of the Year 2011
Recommended by Chesley B. "Sulley" Sullenberger "Favorite Tech Tools of Travel Experts" AP News by Scott Mayerowitz, May 3, 2011.
Selected by CNET Reviews "10 apps for frequent fliers"
*** Verisign Pro secured ***
* Aer Lingus Gold Circle
* Aeroflot Bonus
* Air Canada Aeroplan
* Air France / KLM Flying Blue
* Air India Flying Returns
* AirBerlin Topbonus
* All Nippon Airways ANA
* Temporarily missing - American
* Asiana Club
* bmi Diamond Club
* British Airways Executive Club
* Cathay Pacific
* Continental Onepass
* El Al
* Eva Air Evergreen
* Hawaiian Miles
* JAL Japan Airlines Mileagebank
* Kingfisher King Club
* Lufthansa Miles and More
* MidWest Miles
* Philippine Airlines Mabuhay Miles
* Royal Jordanian
* SAS Eurobonus
* Singapore Air Krisflyer
* Sun Country
* TAM Fidelidade
* Thai Orchid
* Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles
* United Mileage Plus
* US Airways Dividend Miles
* Virgin America
* Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
* Virgin Blue
* NOTE - we do not cover Southwest, nor does any other miles tracker, they asked us not to.
* Best Western Gold Crown Club
* Intercontinental Priority Club (Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Indigo, Candlewood)
* La Quinta
* Marriott Rewards
* Radisson goldpointsplus
* Sol Melia Rewards
* Starwood (Westin, Meridien, Sheraton, W, St. Regis, Aloft)
* Amex Rewards - US site only
* Citi Thank You
CUSTOMERS LOVE MILEBLASTER, READ FOR YOURSELF!!!!
"Great ap and customer service. This ap works great with most of my rewards accounts. And the customer service was excellent. It's saved me from having miles expire on more than one occasion. Thanks" Zach Everson
"One of the best business apps This is incredibly useful and easy to track all your mileage programs. I highly recommend it" Pozkid
“Thanks for your help so far. I really like the program since I'm a bit of a miles junkie.” Adam
“your App ROCKS and your customer service is OUTSTANDING! I purchased another prior to yours....and Jack, no comparison. You are like a Benz and their is at best horse/buggy :)” Kevin
More than 96 million people find flights with us every year. Whether you’re looking for last-minute flights, domestic flights, international flights or seats on low-cost carriers, the perfect flight at the cheapest price is just a click away. Search now to see which airline or travel provider is offering the best price today.
With the Cheapflights flight search app you can:
• Find the cheapest and most direct flights to your chosen destination
• Browse offers from hundreds of airlines and travel providers to find the right flights for you
• Search for international and domestic flights
• Filter flights by criteria such as time of day, airport, airline and number of stops
• Use price graphs and calendars to help you find the cheapest day to fly
• Save your flight searches
• Share your flight details
• Pin and compare your favourite flights with our shortlisting feature
• Sort by SMART VALUE – we help you find the best balance between price and flight time
Download this free app now to begin your search.
It’s quick and easy to find cheap flights with Skyscanner- the world’s top flight comparison app. With over 35 million downloads so far, our app is a must have for the savvy world traveller.
Skyscanner saves you money- whether you’re looking for the cheapest flights for your summer holiday, or last minute flights for a spontaneous getaway.
It only takes a few seconds to search for flights using Skyscanner. Our comprehensive flight checker includes high end flag carriers, charter flights, and the best of the budget airlines- giving you the greatest choice when it comes to cheap flights.
Need to buy flight tickets on the go? With our app you can search for and book flights instantly from your smartphone. We show you the flights and when you’re ready to book we send you a direct link to the airline or travel agent.
With Skyscanner there are no added fees- just cheap flights.
No travel destination in mind? No problem. Our unique ‘Everywhere’ search function offers instant flight inspiration. Tell us when you want to fly and where you want to fly from, and we’ll do the rest. Our flight finder shows a list of available flights from your airport to destinations across the globe.
Fast, flexible and free, there’s no doubt about it- Skyscanner is the best way to compare flights and get great travel deals, wherever you are.
‘Everywhere’ search –Instant travel inspiration with a list of the cheapest flights from your nearest airport
Filter results by price, cabin class, airline, and take-off and landing times
Chart view: see prices across a whole week or month to find the best flight deals
Available in over 30 languages
Create a handy widget to display the latest flight prices for your previous searches