Whether you're at the airport or on the go, SeatGuru is now optimized for your Android phone. The free app lets you access over 700 seat maps from nearly 100 airlines. It features advice and insights drawn from over 45,000 passenger reviews, so you can always find the best seat before you fly.
With the SeatGuru app, you can now shop great low airfares from low-cost carriers, online travel agencies, and airlines themselves to find the right flight for you at the lowest price. And you also have access to our flight status alerts which allow you to track arrival times, delays, and other important flight information.
Seatguru.com and the SeatGuru app give travelers the information they need to make better and more informed travel decisions by providing comprehensive, extensive, and trusted seat recommendations and airline advice.
HOW TO TRAVEL WITH TRIPCASE?
• Add ALL your trip details (flight, dinner reservations, hotel, meetings, etc.) to TripCase. The more robust your itinerary, the more informed you’ll be.
• Send your trip confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be placed into TripCase. Or, add the details manually on your computer or mobile device.
• Combine bookings from multiple sources (travel agency or a hotel website, for example) into one itinerary, so nothing is forgotten.
• Edit and delete items so your itinerary is exactly how you want it to appear.
• Access important messages and FREE flight alerts based on your trip details.
• Discover exactly how long your layover is within the flight details of your trip.
• Add notes to your itinerary with reminders or other thoughts, ideas and details.
• Share some or all of your travel plans with friends, family and colleagues.
• Easily locate weather, driving directions, seat maps, alternate flight options and phone numbers within the app.
• View your past and current trips in two different tabs within My Trips.
● PNR Status
» Check PNR status as well as save them for future reference.
● Train Schedule
» Search for train schedule as well as save them.
● Search Trains
» Search trains between a pair of station and additionally get seat availability, schedule , running info and more.
● Train Running Status
» Get live train running information of all stations and save it.
● Live Station Status
» Get live status of all trains arriving/departing at a station within 2-9 hours.
● Seat Availability
» Check seat availability. Choose your preferred train, Application shows seat availability up to 2 months.
● Fare Enquiry
» Fare details for railway reservation of different classes.
● Current Booking
» Get current booking availability in trains from a station within 4 hours of time. Shows all classes availability.
● Coach Layout
» Seat map for different coaches.
● Cancelled Trains
» Shows all fully and partially cancelled trains.
● Diverted Trains
» Shows all diverted trains.
● Rescheduled Trains
» Shows all rescheduled trains.
● Special Trains
» Shows all special event trains.
● External Links
» Links to IRCTC, NTES and other important sites.
● Saved Data
» One stop hub for all our saved data. View / Delete saved items with swiping.
» Place to tweak the Application with themes, quick settings etc.
● App Info
● 15 HOLO Themes to select from. Choose the colour you like, The first themed Application for Indian Railway.
● Quick Inputs to enter data quickly, Configure long press actions.
● Detailed search history for almost everything you search
● Swipe-2-Delete with undo for deleting search history, saved contents
● The Application will show you via stations when direct train not found in between two stations
● Detailed PNR Status information
● Save PNR's, train schedules and running status for offline use.
● Clear Application data from the Application itself.
● Layouts like no other Application
● Clean minimal layout with reference to android design guidelines
● More features to land soon ..
NOTE TO THE USERS
There is no team behind this Application, I am the only developer. There are chances that you can face some ugly bugs. Please help making the Application better by reporting bugs to me via e-mail. Suggestions/Feature Requests are welcome.
This Application is not affiliated to Indian Railways. You are not liable to take any action against the developer or Indian Railways for any cause/damage due to this Application.
TAGS: Rail Jankari, Rail, Railway, Train, India, Indian, Bharatiya, Bharatiya Rail, Indian Rail, Indian Railway, Indian Train, Booking, Railway Booking, Indian Rail Booking, PNR, PNR Status, Train Schedule, Train Running Status, Train Live Status, Indian Train Fare, Seat Availability, Train Current Booking, HOLO UI, Themes, HOLO Themes, Free, Free Application, IRCTC, National Train Enquiry, Rail Guide, Themed Railway Application, Rescheduled Trains, Diverted Trains, Cancelled Trains, Indian Railway Guide, Indian Railway Info
The MAS app creates a unique meeting point for air travellers. Join a travellers' community on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ and connect with like-minded travellers whom you may decide to travel together with. Air travel thus becomes part of the your social networking.
A backpacker who is interested in the hidden treasures of a tourist destination could be matched with an expat who has lived there for many years, or a banking professional with an investor with a keen interest in doing business in the emerging economy that they both are travelling to. Endless matching possibilities are feasible with the MAS app.
- MAS app features -
• FLIGHT PLANNER. Share your flight plans with fellow users you have been matched with, by displaying them on your dashboard. With links to the websites of 20 airlines* you will also be able to directly book your flight, with or without a match.
• CHAT FUNCTION. Have you spotted a friend’s flight plan that interests you? Start a conversation with this potential travel companion through the built-in chat function.
• SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION. Visit the MAS Groups at the respective social networks, integrated with the app, and introduce yourself and your plans to the rest of the community.
- Additional MAS app functions -
• CURRENCY CONVERTER
• WEATHER REPORT
• WORLD CLOCK
• CARBON EMISSION CALCULATOR
(* More airlines will be added in future MAS app updates)
We greatly value any feedback we receive from our app users. Should you have any questions and/or comments, send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
Found the flight you want? You can click on the flight and you will be forwarded to the airline's website ready for booking.
* Cebu Pacific (cebupacificair.com)
* Philippine Airlines (philippineairlines.com)
* PAL Express (flypalexpress.com) formerly Airphil Express (airphilexpress.com)
* ZestAir (flyzest.com) / AirAsia (airasia.com/ph)
* Tiger Airways (tigerairways.com) / Seair (flyseair.com)
* This app is not affiliated with any airline.
* Airfare may change at any time. Price may be different by the time you purchase your ticket.
* Prices indicated are from the respective airline's website.
- Phil. Airlines prices are inclusive of taxes and other fees
- Cebu Pacific, Airphil Express & ZestAir prices do not include taxes and other fees
* Make all prices uniform w/ taxes and other fees
* Show/alert user for promo fares
• "Best apps of 2013" – Google Play
• “The new gold standard in flight and hotel apps” – Forbes
• “You must try Hipmunk” – Mashable
• “A great way to plan travel” – Business Insider
• FAST and EASY flight and hotel booking
• Find the LOWEST PRICES on airfare
• See flights sorted by “agony” to SAVE TIME by minimizing duration, layovers and price
• Unique layout makes it easy to find flights with Wi-Fi
• BOOK HOTELS directly on Hipmunk within the app
• Need a LAST MINUTE hotel room? Get up to 60% OFF with TONIGHT DEALS
• See TripAdvisor reviews, star ratings, and easily COMPARISON SHOP HOTELS
• Hotel heat maps show how close lodging is to shopping, dining & more
• “Verified by Hipmunk” shows, at a glance, if your hotel has Wi-Fi, parking or resort fees
• COMPARE and book hotels, Airbnb rentals, hostels and HomeAway rentals
Unlike every other travel app out there, Hipmunk doesn't just show you the cheapest flight first--the app sorts by "agony" instead, which incorporates important factors like flight duration, number of layovers and price. Want to know when airfare changes? Our fare alerts will alert you quickly when prices change.
Hipmunk’s hotels are shown on a map so you can see exactly where you'll be staying. You can also read TripAdvisor reviews in the app and turn on heatmaps to see which are the best areas to stay in based on unique interests like food, landmarks, nightlife and more. Plus, save up to 60% off with new Tonight Deals on hotels worldwide.
Your Accounts - Required for Hipmunk accounts
Your Location - Used to power hotel searches based on your location
Your Personal Information : Read and modify your calendars and send emails without owner's knowledge - We use this to show your upcoming events in the flight and hotel search results to help you make the best selection. You can also write your upcoming flight itinerary or hotel booking to your calendar. We never email anyone for you or download your confidential information.
Phone calls - Used to pre-fill your phone number for a hotel booking
Storage - Used to cache hotel images you've looked at so we don't waste your data downloading them again
System tools : Test access to protected storage: This is a permission with a bad name, it essentially lets us cache hotel images similar to storage to reduce our data usage.
Affects battery - Used to make sure your phone doesn't go to sleep while booking your hotel or during other important moments. Vibration is used very seldom, when noteworthy events like a hotel booking happen.
Sync settings - Account settings syncing
You can search one way or round trip flight on any route offered by Wizzair
• You can choose in what currency to display the prices
• If you have Wizz Discount Club (old Wizz Xclusive Club) then prices will be displayed with the discount offered to members (must check this option in the settings menu)
• The application is available in multiple languages, you can select directly from the application what language you want.
What are Price Alerts?
You choose where you want to go, when you want to go, when to come back, how many days you want to stay there and how much money you want to spend on that flight. We constantly check fares on that route and when we find a price that is below the limit you chose, you will receive a notifcation directly on the phone.
We will search constantly for the best price, so you can stay and not worry about this.
Set a Price Alert:
• Choose the location from where you fly
• Choose where you want to go
• Is it Return or One Way flight?
• Choose when you want to go
• Choose when you want to came back
• Choose a minimum and maximum of days that you want to stay there
• Choose the price limit. When we find a flight below this price, you will be announced.
• Also if the price is not lower that the price limit, we will show you the best price that we found in the Price Alert section of the app
To create a Price Alert you need to create an account, so we can sync your Price Alerts with your account (in case of multiple devices, change your phone, or other reasons) and to have your email address to send you notification when we find a price below the limit.
This application does not belong to WizzAir. Prices can differ from the official prices from wizzair.com
If you notice that the price or schedule time is not good on a route you can write an email to: email@example.com
Wizz Air is a low cost company operating in Europe.
If you want to help at the translation of the application into other languages, you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you more details how you can help us.
in english or metric units, or can be configured to display heading in compass degrees or speed in knots. This app can also be used to cache maps for offline use in any travel situation, or is perfectly capable of displaying your position and direction with a network connection.
GPSTest included, as GPS fixes in an airplane without benefit of network triangulation can be problematic. The best results that have been reported involve a southern exposure window seat, although newer phones seem to be much better at achieving a GPS fix than older ones. I would be interested in comments documenting this behavior.
Finally, be aware that while most airlines do expressly allow GPS receivers to be used during the cruise portion of the flight, some do not. The in-flight use of electronic devices is always subject to the final decision of the Captain and Flight crew.
* PNR Status
* Train Search
* Seat Availability (For trains running from Major Stations)
* Seat Availability (Between any two stations)
* New Train Number finder
* Arrival & Departure
* Train Running Status
* Seat Upgrade Status
* Fare Enquiry (Much Requested by Users :) )
This application works without internet connection.
1. Check trains between stations for day or week.
2. Check passing by trains
3. Check train route given train number
4. Search for trains by name.
5. PNR status ( link to other good app )
6. Running status ( link to other good app)
7. Latest status ( Seat availability, Fare.. ) - Link to other good app.
• Find Trains
• Find Train Route
• Train Time Table
• Train Fare Enquiry
• PNR Status enquiry
• Spot the Train
• Train arrival/departure enquiry along with platform number.
• Reservation Seat Availability
As per the guidelines, you will receive the same information via SMS also and standard 139 SMS charges shall be applicable.