You can keep in touch on this G+ page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115376885477728464319/
* You can easily erase, move, send to back, bring to front and resize the stencils.
* Live Share your work, so people can see what you are building while you are building it. Just send them the link and they will be able to see it on any browser, mobile or desktop. YOU SHOULD USE THIS ONLY ON WI-FI. It is a internet data consumer.
* Export to PNG.
* Snap to guides makes it a lot easier to draw aligned elements.
* Full Undo/Redo capabilities so you can experiment at ease.
* You can create a bigger canvas than your device and pan it around using the Panning mode.
* D-PAD for fine control.
In order for the soldering paste to stick to the circuit board, the area ratio and the aspect ratio of the stencil needs to be taken into consideration. With the photocadCALC program, you can easily and quickly calculate the maximum possible thickness for laser-cut SMD stencils for different stencil openings.
When you enter the values for the stencil opening, you are given the maximum stencil thickness for standard SMD stencils and for nano-finished SMD stencils.