No Sound Games play nice and smooth, but no sound at all. Using M9C MAX Android TV Box, S905x, Mali 450 GPU. Fixed audio problems by lowering the Audio Rate to something lower than 48khz. Now giving 5 stars for a perfect emulator.
everything is perfect, but SO ANNOYING THING is that you can't disable "Turbo" button or move it from regular button far enough to dont hit it always just by random with those large bounding boxes. It would be great if you add disable option for "Turbo" or separate layout-option of it. Seriously. I dont need that turbo thing. Nobody even need it. And why does the touchscreen controller looks like sega genesis controller? Why? What is the reason for it?
Crashes on home button. Two versions ago worked great. Latest one still crashes often when you press the home button. Doesn't remember the state when you return to the app. This is on Nexus 5 Marshmallow.
No longer working since I upgraded to Marshmallow. Immediately after opening the app I see the menu but the app is frozen.
*Note to LG G5 users: I had to go into Video Options and change the GPU Copy Mode from "auto" to "standard" to get this to work on my G5*
Great like all his emulators. Is there a way I can add a shortcut to switch to player 2 since radar lock needs pad 2 to switch weapons.
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path