It's all around great and really easy to use. I don't know how it happened but at one point a bunch of buttons disappeared for no reason. Thought it was a bug but if you go into the On Screen Input Setup it can be easily fixed. I definitely never went into that menu tab so I don't know why it happened but its fixed no so it's all gravy. A+ love it!
Best Android GBA Emulator Robert Broglia ports some of the best emulators to Android. There are free open source options out there like RetroArch, but usability is a nightmare. The ".emu" series have a clean interface and plug-n-play controller support that easily make them worth the money.
works this app works pretty well for me. However i though i would have the same backwards compatibility as a gameboy advance. Unfortunately can not play gameboy color games and will have to download a second emulator
Great app Great app, works with everything I've tried, only downside is that it crashes when I open a Facebook Messenger chat head, or when pulling down the task(?) Bar
Nvidia Shield Works well on the Nvidia Shield (TV) after remapping the Menu button. Would like to see a more material interface (though keeping it simple is a good idea). Also it would be cool if the game shortcut functionality worked on the Shield, though perhaps that isn't possible?
Seriously my favorite gba emulator, I have an original gba and I prefer my phone over real hardware. If there's one thing I can request to make this emulator even more perfect, it would be awesome if you added an L/R button; an option to press both L and R at the same time.
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path