Best Android GBA Emulator Robert Broglia ports some of the best emulators to Android. There are free open source options out there like RetroArch, but usability is a nightmare. The ".emu" series have a clean interface and plug-n-play controller support that easily make them worth the money.
works this app works pretty well for me. However i though i would have the same backwards compatibility as a gameboy advance. Unfortunately can not play gameboy color games and will have to download a second emulator
Great app Great app, works with everything I've tried, only downside is that it crashes when I open a Facebook Messenger chat head, or when pulling down the task(?) Bar
Nvidia Shield Works well on the Nvidia Shield (TV) after remapping the Menu button. Would like to see a more material interface (though keeping it simple is a good idea). Also it would be cool if the game shortcut functionality worked on the Shield, though perhaps that isn't possible?
Crackling sound I've noticed on all your emulators that when the "skip late frames" option is set to "off" under the video settings it introduces crackling sounds. Please fix in next update (I am using the Gpd xd).
Will give 5 stars IF.. Ill give 5 stars when the emulator has link cable emulation support via wifi or blu tooth. That would be great. However this is the best emulator around, very clean.
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path