Best Android GBA Emulator Robert Broglia ports some of the best emulators to Android. There are free open source options out there like RetroArch, but usability is a nightmare. The ".emu" series have a clean interface and plug-n-play controller support that easily make them worth the money.
Great app Great app, works with everything I've tried, only downside is that it crashes when I open a Facebook Messenger chat head, or when pulling down the task(?) Bar
Nvidia Shield Works well on the Nvidia Shield (TV) after remapping the Menu button. Would like to see a more material interface (though keeping it simple is a good idea). Also it would be cool if the game shortcut functionality worked on the Shield, though perhaps that isn't possible?
Will give 5 stars IF.. Ill give 5 stars when the emulator has link cable emulation support via wifi or blu tooth. That would be great. However this is the best emulator around, very clean.
Disappointed I had so much fun on my older samsung devices whete i could use my wiimote to play games vut being a big guy with gaint hands i no longer enjoy the emulator because i cant use external controllers @appdevs plz fix this issue
Disappointed How do I get a refund for this?...
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path