Advanced open-source Gameboy Advance emulator based on VBA-M with a minimalist UI and a focus on low audio/video latency, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Supports the .gba file format, optionally compressed with ZIP, RAR, or 7Z
* Cheat code support using VBA-M-compatible files (.clt extension), don't use any "Master" codes since they aren't needed
* Supports hardware accelerometer, gyroscope, and light sensors
* Configurable on-screen controls
* Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any HID device recognized by the OS like Xbox and PS4 controllers
The bike racing game Motocross Challenge is included courtesy of developer David Doucet. No other ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. It supports Android's storage access framework for opening files on both internal and external storage (SD cards, USB drives, etc.)
View the full update changelog:
Follow development of my apps on GitHub and report issues:
Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) or GitHub so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.