It's all around great and really easy to use. I don't know how it happened but at one point a bunch of buttons disappeared for no reason. Thought it was a bug but if you go into the On Screen Input Setup it can be easily fixed. I definitely never went into that menu tab so I don't know why it happened but its fixed no so it's all gravy. A+ love it!
This emulator has run every game I've thrown at it. As an aside, I recently came across an issue in the app and emailed the creator. He responded very quickly and we were able to find out what the issue was and was able to fix it right away. He really went above and beyond as far as I'm concerned!
Best Android GBA Emulator Robert Broglia ports some of the best emulators to Android. There are free open source options out there like RetroArch, but usability is a nightmare. The ".emu" series have a clean interface and plug-n-play controller support that easily make them worth the money.
works this app works pretty well for me. However i though i would have the same backwards compatibility as a gameboy advance. Unfortunately can not play gameboy color games and will have to download a second emulator
The app worked well for about a week... then deleted all of my game data. At first I thought it was just the empty file directory bug that some other people were experiencing, but when I checked my device's storage, the game file isn't anywhere, nor are any of my save states, etc.
Great app Great app, works with everything I've tried, only downside is that it crashes when I open a Facebook Messenger chat head, or when pulling down the task(?) Bar
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path