Best Sega Emulator on Android Robert Broglia ports some of the best emulators to Android. There are free open source options out there like RetroArch, but usability is a nightmare. The ".emu" series have a clean interface and plug-n-play controller support that easily make them worth the money.
HELP!! Since phone software update the emulator can't find the SSID although the phone will still access all other data and NES emulator finding games fine so it's not the card or the phone. Keep getting permission denied message. Any help would be appreciated
Give Him Your Money NOW! This man is worth every penny you can throw at him! The emulator he make are all excellent product, are functional from the get go AND are full of little tweaks that make the more hardcore emulation buff please, allow him to customize his game experience. Color pallet, video mode, aspect ratio and zoom with integer to preserve pixel ratio... This man is reading my mind and allow me to run my games like I want! I have bought all of his emulator and I suggest you do the same if you need any of the system he
32X support please!! Would be awesome if you could emulate 32X on mobile. I would love to play After Burner 32X and Kolibri on mobile. Also maybe GameGear support? Master system is supported already. Honestly if nothing changed I'd still be 100% satisfied.
Keep getting permission denied. Fixed Got things working correctly. Increased stars. Great emu
Awesome emulators Please add Google card board VR Viewing mode support.
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path
* 32/64-bit save state compatibility
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.
Retro emulator that runs classic MasterSystem, GameGear, and SG1000 games.