Amazing, shield TV has nas mounted. Perfect for multiplayer Spot on, just works and well thought out controller. Recent shield 3.2 software allows nas mounted ting so no need to have ROMs downloaded and synced to all systems. I guess fame saves work the same too
Having issues with SD card showing every directory as blank. Works on nexus 6 fine. GpdXD can't load the bios so I can't play Sega CD games. Its a little frustrating.
There are some issues with this and the other .emu apps. The newest update appears to break compatibility with SD cards. I'm running Android 4.4.4 and none of the new versions of the emulators are able to "see" folders on an SD card. Other apps – even frontends such as Arc Browser – do not have this problem. Please fix this!
I'd have given this app five stars if it weren't for the fact that ROBERT BROGLIA took the free, open-source emulator Genesis Plus GX, created by Charles MacDonald and eke-eke, ported it to Android and charges money for it. Every bit of credit, currency and otherwise, that Robert has earned is undeserved. Eke-eke and MacDonald have called him out on this, and instead of removing the price Robert disrespectfully thanked them for their dedication to making the best MD emu out there by spitting in their faces
NICE The last update has made this work flawlessly for me so I'm very happy with it :-)
Very Nice I've been very happy with this emulator
* Show error messages for various file loading errors in browser
* Fixed loading archives front intents & shortcuts
* Restored missing sound option "Mix With Other Apps"
* Fixed screenshot write error, and taking a screenshot now advances a frame each time
* Fixed crash on Nexus 6 on Android N with GPU Copy Mode set to Auto
* Fixed lack of input response on devices like the Moto G with Marshmallow update
* Recognize stylus input as touch events
Retro emulator that runs classic MasterSystem, GameGear, and SG1000 games.
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.