To anyone using an LG V20... Go into the phone's "game battery saver" and turn it on, then go into "optimization by game" and set the resolution for NES.Emu to "normal." After that, open the app and set the frame rate to default (60) and set frame skip to "off." Set GPU Copy Mode to "standard." If you're using a Bluetooth controller, turn off mobile data and Wi-Fi or else you'll get input delay. Enjoy!
Typical Robertos emu working, only GUI could be nicer.. Its annoying that forward key is by default on trigger button and its not in gamepad key setup screen, but somewhere hells in wall of text, menu categories are a bit cumbersome and misleading..
I love the .Emu series, I'm however getting choppy scrolling (random) no matter what settings, when playing on nexus player and nvidia shield, apart from this which I'm sure will be fixed with an update. Best emulator out there for andriod Update: New version seems to of fixed a lot of the issues, I find 2x prescale and gpu copy mode to surface, looks great on the Shield tv
love it, I have a 16gb Nvidia Shield Tv, and I love the fact that my roms can be loaded off of my thumb drive. I find that its not only easier to load games of external memory, but also frees up a lot of space on internal hard drive.,
Everything works but... The main reason I paid for this emulator was to play Famicom disk system. Metroid freezes everytime I take an elevator. Whoops I didn't wait long enough for it to load it takes like 12 seconds to load the next area. So yeah this is a really good emulator.
Works great but needs updated permissions Won't write to my SD card which is portable and where I need my save files to go. Currently that's not possible and I have to manually back up my saves.
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.