love it, I have a 16gb Nvidia Shield Tv, and I love the fact that my roms can be loaded off of my thumb drive. I find that its not only easier to load games of external memory, but also frees up a lot of space on internal hard drive.,
I love the .Emu series, I'm however getting choppy scrolling (random) no matter what settings, when playing on nexus player and nvidia shield, apart from this which I'm sure will be fixed with an update. Best emulator out there for andriod Update: New version seems to of fixed a lot of the issues, I find 2x prescale and gpu copy mode to surface, looks great on the Shield tv
Works great but needs updated permissions Won't write to my SD card which is portable and where I need my save files to go. Currently that's not possible and I have to manually back up my saves.
Input lag Great emulator and worth the price. Go into video settings to set to auto instead of 60hz to fix input / controller lag if you're experiencing this issue.
Best emulators on Android .emu series are the most solid emulators on Android.
Perfect Well worth the very small price to support this excellently compatible emulator's creator.
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.
Retro emulator that runs classic MasterSystem, GameGear, and SG1000 games.