(Updated) love this, but its unplayable with a Bluetooth (or touchscreen) controller. I just bought an 8bitdo Bluetooth controller for this emulator and it has one glaring problem. The emulator has to "catch up" with my inputs. If I mash a bunch of buttons, the character will move around for minutes trying to make up for what I wanted to do when I pressed the buttons. This makes it practically unplayable, as touch controls are far from effective when it comes to playing intense games like mega man x. I would recommend this app to all my friends if I knew they could enjoy it like I had hoped.
Terrible on the s6/edge Possibly one of the worst SNES emus on Google Play for the S6 Edge or S6. Its way to stuttery. It definitly needs better CPU management.
Won't allow access to Sd card Since update this has happened. Used to be able to access Sd card now that's been taken away. My SNES roms are on my Sd card!! Useless
Permission denied can't access directory I can't access my roms from my sd card how am I supposed to play any game.
This Is The Perfect Emulator That I Ever Try
Brilliant SNES app. Working great with every game I have tried, also works flawless with my Moga Pro controller - Thanks.
* Fixed loading games with international characters from archives
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path