DMX Dip saves you valuable time, you don't have to calculate what dip switches you have to set to put your fixture on an address. Typing three numbers into the app is much faster than calculating all that binary numbers in your head.
The reverse operation is also possible, just use the dip switches in the app like you would use real-life switches, and DMX Dip tells you exactly for which address the fixture is configured.
With this application now you can calculate correct channel numbers when you're on stage.
- DIP direction changeable (click on label)
- Numbering order reverseable (click on label)
- Increment by digits one-by-one
- Stepping with user selected value
- Editable stepping (long click on step buttons)
For more information check out About box in app.
- Simple UI
- Selectable channel color
- Rename Cues
- Cue fade times
- Channel to dimmer patch
- sACN/ E1.31
- Save multiple projects
- sACN Unicast protocol
- View channel level as 255 steps
- Name Channels
- Set specific channel level/ step
The main screen was designed to give the light board operator a similar feel to what a production full size board would give them. It contains channels with channel number, level in percent, a level slider, and a bump button. Along the bottom is the cue list. Add Cue will create a light cue of the current channel levels and append it to the end of the cue list. If the use long presses on an existing cue they are able to edit it. Edit features are insert a new cue, remove cue, rename the cue, and change fade up and down times. In the settings menu ArtNet server is selected from a discovered list of nodes also manual entry is allowed. Default cue fade times can be assigned along with the color of the channel faders. Channel to dimmer patching is allowed in the patch view. One channel can be assigned to as many dimmers as you want.
Save project will save current state of channels, patch, and cues to a user assigned name. Load project will open a previously saved project. A long press on the project name will prompt for delete. The current project is saved when exiting or switching project. The current project name is displayed at the top right of the main page.
The free version allows only 5 channels, an in-app purchase allows up to 200 channels. The paid and free version allow patching to all 512 dimmers.
If you any new features or different DMX protocols you would like to see just send me an email and I would love to get them in there.
It can control the colours of your lights by RGB, RGBW, RGBA on 32 DMX universes and 512 channels par universes.
The Application always reconnect automatically on your local network, you don't need to worried about possible disconnections anymore.
You can connect at the same time up to 10 Terminal on the save server (software or Stand Alone interface).
You can control the software and Stand Alone interface commands like the RGB colours, Speed of the lighting scenes and sequences, general dimmer, pause, black out, full white, next scene.
You can setup a DMX channel level instantly for your test and for manual controls of the lightings.
You can display 1 or several mode of the App.
You can add a password to lock the screen display for basic uses.
French documentation : http://www.prodmx.com/datasheet/wilightfr.pdf
English documentation : http://www.prodmx.com/datasheet/wilight.pdf
TechDMX requires a hardware interface device called a Cue Server, available from Interactive Technologies (sold separately).
http://www.interactive-online.com. This app works similarly to the IOS app Figment DMX published by Interactive Technologies.
TechDMX features 4 primary functions:
1) The channel test function allows the user to do dimmer checks quickly and efficiently.
2) The stage function allows the user to view DMX input and output to the Cue Server. The stage view also allows basic control functions such as channel and group control as well as recording functions (Group, Macro, & Cue).
3) The faders page allows control of frequently used channels or groups on easy to use faders. The faders are customizable by the user.
4) The Macro function allows the user to trigger macros stored in the Cue Server.
TechDMX is the new version of Figment DMX previously available in the market.
Cue Server is a registered Trademark of Interactive Technologies. This TechDMX is 3rd party software independently written and published. Interactive Technologies is not affiliated with TechDMX and does not provide any support of the app.
The old version will no longer be updated, this is the version that will be maintained! Please contact me if you have any trouble downloading!
- Enter in the Starting Fixture#, Starting Dmx# and the # of Channels/Fixture. DmxCalc will give you each units Dmx and Binary Values.
- View Fixture Libraries [Menu]
- To Clear All Fields [Long Click\Assign]
- To convert binary to DmxValue, leave DmxAddr blank and hit CALC!
CURRENT LIBRARIES: Libraries: Elation, HES, Martin, Vari*Lite
Development Plans: User Library; Channel Breakdowns; AutoPatch Export;
Send me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your comments can help me to develop and improve the application
Lighting Console Pro allows you to send DMX over ARTNET and sACN ( Streaming Architecture for Control Networks)
24 Submaster with 512 dimmers (editable name)
Receiving Artnet and sACN and export to Submaster
You can config :
Fps, used protocole, submaster number
Short name and long name
16 ports and 16 subnet
Lighting Console doesn't work if an other software use the same protocole ARTNET.
ANDROID V2.3 minimum
-Calculate numeric DMX address from DIP switch configuration.
-Calculate DIP switch configuration from numeric DMX address.
-Calculate universe number from DMX addresses over 512.
-Calculate ArtNet universe (subnet:universe) from DMX addresses over 512.
-Generate DMX Patch chart containing fixture id (of same type), DMX address and DIP configuration.
-Saves last generated patch chart.
-Calculate Power, Amps or Voltage in simple single-phase systems.
-Calculate quick approximate 3-phase total Wattage & Amperage (for use with single-phase systems
-Calculate beam size, distance & angle.
Will be adding more tools in future updates! This is my first android app.
Future updates might include:
-a better UI
-Basic DMX percentage/raw/HEX conversions
-more electrical calculators (voltage drop, dimmer load balancing etc...)
-improved beam calculator
-general lighting tech cheat sheets
LD Tools Lighting DMX DIP Calculator Electrical Watt Amp Voltage Beam Angle Distance
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
- Large font size and dip switch graphic for easy reading
- Saves values between sessions - pick up where you left off
- Calculate the Channel number by setting the DIP switch positions (reverse calculation)
- Displays a list of all fixtures and their DMX values starting from the base DMX channel.
- Option to disable the screen lock so the you don't have to keep unlocking it after working on a fixture for a while.
- Change the direction of the "ON" position as well as the order of the DIP switches (left to right or right to left).
❖ TRS Jack (Balanced) / TS Jack (Unbalanced)
❖ DB25 Analog and AES Breakouts (Tascam / Digidesign and Yamaha)
❖ RCA - Phono
❖ XLR Balanced / XLR Unbalanced
❖ Tec Pro (Clear Com) Comms - circuit and headset
❖ Firewire 1394a and 1394b
❖ RJ45 - TIA/EIA 568A / TIA/EIA 568B
❖ Parallel LPT (Printer)
❖ Serial DE9 (RS232)
❖ ATX Power / Molex Power / SATA Power
❖ Magsafe (Mac Book power connector)
❖ USB A / B / Micro / Mini / 3.0A
❖ DMX 3 and 5 pin
❖ Din 8 pin (analog control)
❖ ILDA (Laser Connector)
❖ Lectriflex / Harting
❖ RCA - Composite / Component
❖ Apple Dock (ipod - iphone - ipad)
❖ Playstation Audio Visual
❖ XBOX 360 Audio Visual
❖ Wii Audio Visual
Additional features available in Pinouts Pro:
✓ No Adverts
✓ Search feature
If you would like to request a new pinout or report a bug please use the in app feedback form, otherwise please leave a comment.
Please leave comments and email me about any issues or features you want added. Thank you very much.
Leko, beam, degree, ETC, barrel, distance, throw, lighting, stage, theatre, calculator, dip switch, dip switch calculator, dmx calculator, dmx, xlr, pinouts, pinout, lee, rosco, gam, gel, color, swatch, comparison
**Permissions for internet and network access are used only for google analytics**
NOTE - i'm sorry if anybodys having issues with language translation - i'm getting some weird packaging errors with roboguice and the internationalization stuff - i'm trying to get this fixed right now