Das Informationsportal Wegweiser Pflege und Technik (www.wegweiserpflegeundtechnik.de) bietet einen Überblick über die Vielzahl von assistiven Technologien, die im Alter oder bei Pflegebedürftigkeit Unterstützung leisten können. Neben verschiedenen virtuellen Einstiegspunkten in das Thema existiert auch eine reale, mobile Musterwohnung, welche Quer durch Deutschland reist und an verschiedenen Veranstaltungen präsentiert wird. Mit diesem App wissen Sie immer über aktuelle Veranstaltungen und den momentanen Standort der Rollenden Ausstellung bescheid.
If you have suggestions, features you'd like to see, or complaints, please email us!
EP Mobile -- The Swiss Army Knife of Electrophysiology!
- NEW: Right ventricular hypertrophy criteria
- NEW: Drug reference with creatinine clearance toolbar
- NEW: Creatinine clearance calculator
- Pacing tricks: Para-Hisian pacing and RV apex vs base pacing
- Drug dose calculators: dabigatran, dofetilide, rivaroxaban,
sotalol, apixaban and edoxaban
- Warfarin clinic weekly dose calculator
- Interval to rate conversion
- QTc calculator (Bazett, Fridericia, Sagie and Hodges formulas)
- Atrial fibrillation risk scores (CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc)
- Bleeding risk scores (HAS-BLED, HEMORR2HAGES)
- ICD in-hospital complication risk score
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy risk score calculator
- Syncope risk scores (SF Rule, Martin, OESIL, EGSYS)
- CMS (Medicare) ICD guidelines calculator
- VT localization algorithms
- Epicardial vs endocardial VT
- Outflow tract VT
- Mitral annular VT
- WPW accessory pathway location (Arruda, Modified Arruda, D'Avila, and Milstein)
- Atrial tachycardia localization algorithm
- Entrainment mapping
- Date calculator
- Body weight calculator (ideal and adjusted body weight)
- Long QT diagnosis, subtypes and ECG patterns
- Long QT drugs
- Short QT syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada drugs
- LVH ECG criteria, including Romhilt-Estes score and others
- ARVC/D 1994 and 2010 diagnostic criteria
- Normal EP values
- Wide complex tachycardia algorithms
- Copy risk score results to the clipboard for pasting in reports
Categories: Medicine, Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia.
EP Mobile is free, open source, and available under the
GNU GPL v3 license. Source code is at https://www.github.com/mannd/epmobile.
Patients have access to specific healthcare specialty content through the App, and a specialized timeline that helps track progress. A notification Inbox allows Patients to receive messaging as reminder, tips, and other and helpful information to help them through their course of care. Patients can use this App to find answers on their own healthcare needs, and have better access to specific recommendations and consistent content that falls in line with their Doctor.
OhioHealth has made this App specifically available Patients with OBGYN and Cardiology Doctors today, and will soon make it available to Patients in more than 20 different specialty areas. Patients in Ohio, and any other area, receiving care from Ohio Health are encouraged to use the App if they feel it appropriate.
Engage Mobile features an innovative user interface that unifies all alerts and messaging activity in a single view. Clinicians are able to review, prioritize, and orchestrate event response tasks from their iPhone. Conversations that begin with a clinical alert – such as a critical lab notification – and collaborative team messages may be viewed and managed in a consistent manner.
Extension Engage redefines alarm management by recognizing and supporting the vital steps immediately after the clinician receives an alert or notification. Extension enables advanced event response by integrating its reliable and sophisticated clinical workflow engine with secure, collaborative messaging.
In addition, nurses and hospital staff benefit by timely awareness of other patient-centric clinical events such as lab results, clinical order notifications, and full reports on their Android Device. Often, this can reduce the number of daily interruptions historically required to locate and log in to a computer or access the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) for this information.
With Engage Mobile, clinical staff can take advantage of unprecedented event context and care team visibility. Operating across all care areas of a hospital including ancillary departments and physician groups outside the hospital walls, the benefits of this unified communications solution directly impact patient safety and clinician productivity.
To download the app, you must first install the Extension Engage virtual or physical server.
For more information on Extension Healthcare’s mobile unified alerting and event response solution please visit http://www.extensionhealthcare.com/engage-mobile/.