From recording song ideas to full-fledged mobile productions, Audio Evolution Mobile sets the standard for music creation, mixing and editing on Android. Whether you are recording using the internal mic or recording from a multi-channel USB audio (*) or MIDI interface, Audio Evolution Mobile rivals desktop DAWs. Featuring virtual instruments, a virtual analog synthesizer, real-time effects, mixer automation, audio loops, drum pattern editing and more, the app powers your creativity.
Audio Evolution Mobile Studio was chosen the #1 Android mobile music app in Computer Music - December 2020 issue!
Don't know where to start? Check out our new tutorial video series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BePLCxWnDI&list=PLD3ojanF28mZ60SQyMI7LlgD3DO_iRqYW
And if you still have questions or problems, there is always somebody to help you out on our forums or get lightning fast responses from our email tech support!
• Multitrack audio and MIDI recording / playback
• Virtual analog synthesizer 'Evolution One' based on the popular Synth One from AudioKit. Featuring morphing oscillators, FM, Sub Osc, Noise, Portamento, 2 LFO's, Moog type filtering, ARP, sequencer and more
• Sample-based Soundfont instruments
• Drum pattern editor (including triplets and using your own audio files)
• Low latency and multichannel recording/playback using a USB audio interface (*)
• Edit audio and MIDI clips with unlimited undo/redo
• Add tempo and time signature changes including gradual tempo change
• Real-time effects including chorus, compressor, delays, EQs, reverb, noise gate, pitch shifter, etc.
• Flexible effect routing: an unlimited number of effects can be placed on a grid, featuring parallel effect paths.
• Assign LFO's to effect parameters or lock parameters to tempo
• Sidechain on the compressor effects
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Import formats such as WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, OGG and MIDI
• Mastering (mixdown) to WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file with share option
• Unlimited number of tracks and groups
• Normalize, auto split and time stretch audio
• Punch in/out
• Latency correction for track synchronisation
• MIDI remote control
• Projects are interchangeable with our iOS version
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• Cloud sync to Google Drive (backup or share/exchange projects with one of your other devices on Android or iOS and collaborate with friends)
In short: a complete portable multitrack digital audio workstation (DAW) that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine at an incredibly low price!
(*) The following optional in-app purchases are available to expand your studio (prices may vary between countries):
• A custom developed USB audio driver that bypasses the limits of Android audio when connecting a USB audio interface/mic (€3.99) : low latency, high quality multi-channel recording and playback at any sample rate and resolution that the device supports (for example 24-bit/96kHz). Please see here for more information and device compatibility: https://www.extreamsd.com/index.php/technology/usb-audio-driver
Note that you are always free to use the Android USB audio driver without this in-app purchase (with the limits that come with it like high latency and 16-bit audio).
• ToneBoosters Flowtones €8.99
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb) €3.49
• ToneBoosters V3 EQ, Compressor, Ferox €1.99 (per effect)
• ToneBoosters V4 Barricade, BitJuggler, Compressor, Dual VCF, Enhancer, EQ, ReelBus, Reverb, Sibalance, Voice Pitcher €3.99 (per effect)
• ToneBoosters V4 MBC (multi-band compressor) €5.99
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer and Vocal Tune PRO (combined) €3.49
• Loops and Soundfonts (instruments) at various prices
Online manual: https://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/android/index.html