ShareLink technology allows you to walk into a room and show photos, PDF documents, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files from your Android phone or tablet onto the meeting room display without connecting any cables. Up to four people can share their phone or tablet content on the main display at the same time, making this an ideal solution for conference rooms, collaboration and classroom environments.
The MirrorOp for Extron ShareLink app is easy to use and free. Use it to connect to an Extron ShareLink 250 presentation gateway and start collaborating. For more information on wireless collaboration solutions, please visit:
• Wirelessly display documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF) and photos (JPG and PNG) on a larger screen display
• Integrated cloud services to easily access and display your stored documents and photos using Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive
• Integrated Web Browser for sharing your favorite sites on the screen
• Annotation tools make it easy to draw and highlight over your documents and photos
• Live Camera for showing objects in real-time
Setup is fast and easy!
1. Install the Extron ShareLink 250 collaboration gateway
2. Connect to the ShareLink 250
3. Launch the MirrorOp for Extron ShareLink app and start sharing your documents