This app allows you to:
- view McKinsey’s most recent and most popular articles, videos, and other multimedia
- read articles online or access selected content offline, including articles added to your personal reading list
- browse and search by theme, industry, functional topic, and region
- receive notifications when new content is published
Registration: All content is free.
About McKinsey & Company: Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management-consulting firm. We are the trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
The growth of cities in emerging markets is driving the most significant economic transformation in history. Urban World offers a sense of how economic power will move as this unprecedented urban expansion takes place.
By 2025, the annual consumption of citizens in these emerging markets will reach $30 trillion and the GDP of these markets will exceed that of developed countries. China’s economy is changing at ten times the speed of the British Industrial Revolution—which was itself a turning point in the history of the world—and at 100 times the scale.
Comprehending the sheer scale and sweeping nature of this urban transformation is difficult. Urban World can help, by presenting an interactive economic and demographic map of the evolving urban landscape.
• Spin the globe, and pinch to zoom in on individual countries and cities and compare their population, household incomes, or GDP side-by-side.
• Use the search function to move quickly to a specific city, country, or region.
• Explore GDP from 1 CE to 2025 and view the shift in the world’s economic center of gravity over that same time period.
Urban World is based on more than five years of research by the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI), the business and economics research arm of McKinsey, the global management consultancy.
strategy+business is published by PwC Strategy& Inc.
strategy+business MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
To subscribe to our Android edition for $14.95 annually, visit us at: www.strategy-business.com/google. Your subscription includes access to s+b apps for smartphones and tablets, and the s+b digital edition.
Note: Most of the content provided on Executive Insight is relevant globally, however some articles relate specifically to South African statutory and legislative requirements
After completing the optional subscription form, you will be granted access to the Executive Insight application. You can browse content from 6 business categories (i.e. Executive Leadership, Finance, Talent, Information Technology, Managing Risk and Taxation) and 6 Industry categories (i.e. Mining & Energy, Financial Services, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Health Care, Industry and Consumer Goods and Public Sector).
Read and Share
The Executive Insight application provides a short overview of all articles in chronological order. By selecting the short overview, you will be presented with more information. All articles are able to be shared by email and Twitter.
We hope you enjoy the time you are spending in our events.
We don’t have a crystal ball, and we can’t predict the future. But we do have the privilege of serving clients who are creating the future; access to some of the best minds on the planet; relentless curiosity; and a commitment to intellectual integrity and rigor. We draw upon all of these in the creation of these reports —along with a survey of hundreds of senior executives from around the world.
This year’s report on the theme of “Navigating the next wave of globalization” explores nine trends that are currently reshaping the business environment, driven by long-term, probably irreversible, shifts in the global economy.
* Detailed agenda for the event
* Logistic information surrounding the event
* Direct me function - Users can drop a pin on their location to return back to that selected spot via GPS.
Notify colleagues on where you are, set the timer to advise how long you have been away from location, take photos and pin them to the location for future reference.
* Submit Photos - Users have the ability to upload a photo during the event for either the corporate newsletter or inclusion in any future presentations.
* Around Symposium - list of “Point of Interest” locations for your users to visit such as :
• Event Location
• Registration area
• Restaurant locations
• Things to do and see for partners
• Other relevant location info
* Detailed information on the Event Presenters
* Direct access to the EY Social Media
* News tab for mining related news
* Receive push notifications from Event organisers on daily updates.
Insight @Canalys brings you access to a growing library of market-leading research and intelligence, free of charge, presented in clear and accessible graphs, charts and tables that can be easily saved and shared. And you can also search for information on a particular industry sector to get right to the data you are interested in. View vendor and operating system market shares, country splits, market sizing and forecasts, with regularly refreshed content giving you the latest insight.
These technology sectors include: smart phones and mobile phones, tablets and PCs, apps and app stores, wearables and appcessories, unified communications, enterprise IT networking and security, data centers, and IT channels.
Canalys is an independent and global analyst firm that strives to guide its clients on the future of the technology industry and to think beyond the business models of the past. It delivers smart market insights to IT, channel and service provider professionals around the world. Our customer-driven analysis and consulting services empower businesses to make informed decisions and generate sales. We stake our reputation on the quality of our data, our innovative use of technology, and our high level of customer service.
Manage your conference experience from your mobile device using the Insights 2015 mobile app.
Download it today to build your personal agenda, receive event updates, connect socially, and network with fellow Insights attendees.
These "Mini MBA" apps can serve as a testing ground for people who are not certain they want to invest the time or money in an MBA or as a refresher for those who have the formal education but have not kept it in practice. Getting quick business advice has never been easier.
Please +1 us on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104707477282634680112/posts
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/themanagerstoolbox
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/snwoody75
Feedback is very important so please leave a star rating or a comment. It will be appreciated.
Keywords: Business Advice, Marketing Advice, Small Business Advice.
- Share feedback with your colleagues when it’s most relevant, in real time
- Ask for feedback from colleagues, managers and everyone else you interact with
- Boost engagement within the organization, making everyone responsible for the development of their peers
- Easily setup 360° feedback reviews that do away with the endless paperwork and bureaucracy
- Align everyone across one set of skills and values tailored specifically to your organization
- Understand your main strengths and weaknesses with beautifully crafted reports
- Never miss any deadline with perfectly-timed notifications
- Increase your team's global productivity by 1000% and more (okay, maybe this one is not entirely accurate, but we sure hope it will!)
Impraise will help you grow your skills and become better every day. Working in a team will never be the same again. Give it a try today!
The application is the property of Ernst & Young Ltd. Belgrade. If you have already selected application language, you'll be asked if you want to receive push notifications, or to be promptly informed of any updates and changes to the application.
Application EY Tax Serbia offers you to:
• Read the latest news in the field of taxation in Serbia
• Find the latest EY Newsletters, download or forward them
• To calculate indicative assessment of taxes and contributions for employees
While using the application, EY Tax Serbia apply the rules and conditions of use and all applicable laws. Ernst & Young Ltd. Company reserves the right to change all terms and conditions of use at any time and without prior notification. Changes will take effect after their publication.
The application can be occasionally unavailable due to technical difficulties.
This application is a simplified version of an indicative payroll calculation for Serbia. It does not constitute tax advice and may not be used or relied on to make any settlements with tax authorities nor for other purposes related to the payment of tax liabilities of any taxpayer. EY therefore is not liable for the results of using this application which is intended after all only to provide indicative numbers. Furthermore, as a result of its general nature, the application cannot reflect all specific individual circumstances or does not incorporate cross-border elements or implications. For further details you can contact EY office in Serbia.
Capital Insights is an interactive magazine, published quarterly by EY, that helps businesses manage their capital agenda - raising, investing, preserving and optimizing capital.
Capital Insights helps companies:
• Gain insight into how leading companies are managing their capital agenda to drive growth
• Keep abreast of the dynamics of today’s volatile capital and transaction environment
• Understand the M&A outlook for different sectors and geographies
• Consider the issues and challenges around their own capital agenda
Download this free app today.
Want to learn more about EY? Read the EY Global review. This annual publication gives an overview of the services we offer and our financial performance, and is filled with stories about how EY is building a better working world.
Download this free app today.
Not limited to technical and financial reporting, the magazine contains a mixture of articles covering risk, regulatory change and executive oversight to reflect the sometimes diverging views of a range of stakeholders. EY Reporting addresses the challenges faced by complex international businesses as they tell their performance story while navigating constantly changing global markets.
Performance is interested not just in the “what” but also the “how,” from how companies capitalize on the potential of social media to how the public sector can run services more cost-effectively.
Some examples of topics covered in previous editions include:
• How more and more businesses are applying game-like features to their administrative processes and staff motivation strategies
• How online collaborative communities are impacting business innovation and organization
• How building global efficient supply chains is key to responding to the global financial crisis
• How reporting can play a fundamental part in the movement toward improved business intelligence and knowledge management
Performance is the quarterly business journal from Ernst & Young’s Global Business Performance Think Tank (GBPT). Launched in 2008, the journal is now read by leading business executives and academics around the world. The journal is translated into French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Arabic, with content tailored to local markets.
If you would like to contribute an article to Performance, you can contact a member of the GBPT by visiting www.ey.com/performance or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Mit dem neuen Update unserer EY Tax & Law DE News App steht Ihnen mit den Archivversionen unserer Tax & Law Webcasts ein weiteres Feature zur Verfügung. Lesen Sie zudem unsere wöchentlichen News oder nutzen Sie den digitalen Zugang zu unserem quartalsweise erscheinenden Tax & Law Magazine. Bleiben Sie auch unterwegs aktuell und barrierefrei informiert, suchen Sie im Archiv, speichern Sie Ihre Favoriten oder empfehlen Sie Inhalte der App via E-Mail.
Wir freuen uns, wenn Sie die EY Tax & Law DE News App verwenden möchten. Um diesen kostenlosen Service von EY einrichten zu können, bitten wir Sie nach Installation der App, im Bereich Einstellung Ihre Firmen-E-Mail-Adresse zu hinterlegen, die Nutzungsbedingungen zur Kenntnis zu nehmen und Ihre Einwilligung zur Nutzung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten gemäß unserer Datenschutzerklärung zu erteilen. Bitte beachten Sie, dass es bei der Nutzung der Services zu einer erhöhten Nutzung Ihres Datenvolumens kommen kann. Wir empfehlen den Download größerer Dateien in einem WLAN-Netzwerk.