* Detailed agenda for the event
* Logistic information surrounding the event
* Direct me function - Users can drop a pin on their location to return back to that selected spot via GPS.
Notify colleagues on where you are, set the timer to advise how long you have been away from location, take photos and pin them to the location for future reference.
* Submit Photos - Users have the ability to upload a photo during the event for either the corporate newsletter or inclusion in any future presentations.
* Around Symposium - list of “Point of Interest” locations for your users to visit such as :
• Event Location
• Registration area
• Restaurant locations
• Things to do and see for partners
• Other relevant location info
* Detailed information on the Event Presenters
* Direct access to the EY Social Media
* News tab for mining related news
* Receive push notifications from Event organisers on daily updates.
The app is designed to enhance the experience of the attendee by putting the following features and information at their fingertips:
+ full event schedule
+ speaker listings
+ social networking
+ complete info booth
+ lots, lots, more...
Download the free app today.
Please note that every effort has been made to include as much data in the app as possible so that it can be used offline and abroad. Some features such as messaging and Twitter do use live data and may incur charges depending on your carrier and plan.
This app allows readers to:
- view McKinsey’s most recent and most popular articles, videos, podcasts, and exhibits
- read articles online or access selected content offline
- save articles to your personal reading list
- browse and search by theme, industry, function, region, and source
- receive notifications when new content is published
- connect directly with McKinsey and share content via e-mail and social networks
Registration: All content is free.
About McKinsey & Company: Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management-consulting firm. We are the trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
InSight makes it easy to:
* Keep track of how much you're earning & how much you're spending
* Understand what you spend the most money on, and how you can save more
* Make money decisions you feel good about
After you register with InSight, we will ask to scan your M-Pesa text messages so we can personalize your spending and savings goals.
See http://www.inventure.org/ for more information.
An intense project discussion with a number of whiteboard sketches or prototypes displayed with audio comments can be captured and used later for creation of detailed project notes. Never find yourself with missing information in connecting all the dots for the Sales presentation.
A family and friends picnic can be digitally preserved with your special notes attached to the pictures and videos. Check out how high your buddy surfed on the wave and the fun you had while assembling lunch on the mountain top.
Office tasks can be recorded so as to share best practices or operating procedures with colleagues. Make complex equipment handling or process implementation instructions easy with the help of Images, Video and Audio notes
A sports event which involves taking images and videos for fun or taking notes for coaching purposes, can make effective use of InSight. Remember how the new kid on the block hit a home run against the star pitcher.
InSight brings you all this in one simple and easy to use package. Seamlessly move from recording work items to home and sporting activities. Simple Usage and ease of data consumption!
Insight lets you record all the media items and store them locally without signup. User location is also captured by the app along with the inSight as additional metadata, if user decides to enable Location services. The registered version will let you upload data upto 50 MB to the cloud. Please note that the registered version is accessible after your email request through the app is processed and approved.
Eki Communications will not be responsible for any loss of user data or any other loss resulting from the loss of user data. Eki Communications is not responsible any objectionable content uploaded by the users.
EHS Insight is software for improving Environmental, Health and Safety Performance by streamlining management of operational risk, increasing productivity and efficiency of EHS Teams, enhancing effectiveness of Corrective and Preventative Actions and escalating the rate of change within the organization. The solution provides offline access to those users who need to work in remote locations with intermittent network connectivity, and also provides a simple web-based access option for others. Both types of access provide the benefits of a centrally managed application and common database.
EHS Insight provides robust EHS Management capabilities such as:
- Incident Management and Investigations
- Environmental Management
- Management of Change
- Audits and Inspections
- Proactive Measures and Risk Management
Note: This application is intended for use within organizations already using EHS Insight Standard Edition. It is not intended as a standalone app.
The unique characteristics of the Insight Journal include:
- Open-access to articles, data, code, and reviews
- Open peer-review that invites discussion between reviewers and authors
- Emphasis on reproducible science via automated code compilation and testing
- Support for continuous revision of articles, code, and reviews
InSight System is made available in conjunction with a long term service program and includes the support of a Fleet Manager who utilizes a suite of InSight enabled capabilities to collaborate with the customer and the global technical support network to deliver maximized reliability.
Access to the InSight System applications is available to customers with equipment covered under an agreement and can be requested through your Fleet Manager.
1&1 Insights is an easy to use application that displays all your website KPI's at a glance. The app dashboard allows you to display your data in chart or list form and select the time period you'd like to view your results in. Simply log in with your domain name and the password for your 1&1 Account.
WHATS NEW :
- Revamped UI, card layouts in list views
- Custom Panning screens on home screen
TouchDown HD gets your Email, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks from your corporate Exchange server, and gives you a single tabbed view.
Licensing NOTE : This application is a 30 day trial version which can be upgraded to the full version by purchasing the TouchDown License Key application and installing and opening it on the device separately. ALL features are available during the trial period except the ability to change the signature on outgoing emails.
Now your Android tablet comes closer to Outlook when it comes to the user experience.
When it comes to corporate data access on your device, you get what you pay for. For a fair comparison, compare the download counts along with the stars.
NitroDesk, Inc. has been building and improving TouchDown since October 2008. We have improved the product through hundreds of internal versions, to bring you the best and most downloaded Email solution for Android.
Comprehensive : Support for most number of data types (Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks) and Notes and SMS syncing for Exchange 2010 servers.
Customizable : Dozens of options to make the app behave just the way you want. Custom notifications, speech notifications, viewing tweaks, pinch-to-zoom, peak times and many more.
SD card support : Move your data to the SD card if necessary
Widgets : Email, Tasks, Calendar, Universal Widgets make it easy for you to see your status at a glance. Support for third party widgets give you a wide range of choice
Most Secure: TouchDown supports exchange activesync policies such as PIN, Remote Wipe, Data encryption and Storage card encryption of corporate data. Hundreds of organizations trust TouchDown to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality of their data. Discerning organizations mandage the use of TouchDown to ensure high usability along with security.
Corporate Data Separation: TouchDown keeps your corporate data separate from your personal data. Without TouchDown, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With TouchDown, they can only remove corporate data belonging to them, leaving behind your personal information.
S/MIME: TouchDown is the only android solution so far that supports sending and receiving S/MIME signed and encrypted emails. S/MIME signing and encryption ensures that your emails are not tampered with, and can ensure that emails you send can be ensured to be visible only to the intended recipient.
Manageable : TouchDown integrates with most popular Mobile Device Management solutions in the market today, increasing the chances that your phone can play well with your IT organization's security policies.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
More from developer
Mit der EY Tax & Law DE News App erhalten Sie kostenfrei den wöchentlichen Tax & Law eNewsletter und einen digitalen Zugang zu dem quartalsweise erscheinenden Tax & Law Magazine.
Bleiben Sie - wie an Ihrem Arbeitsplatz gewohnt - auch unterwegs aktuell und barrierefrei informiert. Suchen Sie im Archiv, speichern Sie Ihre Favoriten oder empfehlen Sie Inhalte der App via E-Mail.
Wir freuen uns, wenn Sie die EY Tax & Law DE News App verwenden möchten. Um diesen kostenlosen Service von EY einrichten zu können, bitten wir Sie nach Installation der App, im Bereich Einstellung Ihre Firmen-E-Mail-Adresse zu hinterlegen, die Nutzungsbedingungen zur Kenntnis zu nehmen und Ihre Einwilligung zur Nutzung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten gemäß unserer Datenschutzerklärung zu erteilen.
Performance is interested not just in the “what” but also the “how,” from how companies capitalize on the potential of social media to how the public sector can run services more cost-effectively.
Some examples of topics covered in previous editions include:
• How more and more businesses are applying game-like features to their administrative processes and staff motivation strategies
• How online collaborative communities are impacting business innovation and organization
• How building global efficient supply chains is key to responding to the global financial crisis
• How reporting can play a fundamental part in the movement toward improved business intelligence and knowledge management
Performance is the quarterly business journal from Ernst & Young’s Global Business Performance Think Tank (GBPT). Launched in 2008, the journal is now read by leading business executives and academics around the world. The journal is translated into French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Arabic, with content tailored to local markets.
If you would like to contribute an article to Performance, you can contact a member of the GBPT by visiting www.ey.com/performance or by emailing email@example.com
Capital Insights is an interactive magazine, published quarterly by EY, that helps businesses manage their capital agenda - raising, investing, preserving and optimizing capital.
Capital Insights helps companies:
• Gain insight into how leading companies are managing their capital agenda to drive growth
• Keep abreast of the dynamics of today’s volatile capital and transaction environment
• Understand the M&A outlook for different sectors and geographies
• Consider the issues and challenges around their own capital agenda
Download this free app today.
Not limited to technical and financial reporting, the magazine contains a mixture of articles covering risk, regulatory change and executive oversight to reflect the sometimes diverging views of a range of stakeholders. EY Reporting addresses the challenges faced by complex international businesses as they tell their performance story while navigating constantly changing global markets.