This app allows you to:
- view McKinsey’s most recent and most popular articles, videos, and other multimedia
- read articles online or access selected content offline, including articles added to your personal reading list
- browse and search by theme, industry, functional topic, and region
- receive notifications when new content is published
Registration: All content is free.
About McKinsey & Company: Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management-consulting firm. We are the trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
The growth of cities in emerging markets is driving the most significant economic transformation in history. Urban World offers a sense of how economic power will move as this unprecedented urban expansion takes place.
By 2025, the annual consumption of citizens in these emerging markets will reach $30 trillion and the GDP of these markets will exceed that of developed countries. China’s economy is changing at ten times the speed of the British Industrial Revolution—which was itself a turning point in the history of the world—and at 100 times the scale.
Comprehending the sheer scale and sweeping nature of this urban transformation is difficult. Urban World can help, by presenting an interactive economic and demographic map of the evolving urban landscape.
• Spin the globe, and pinch to zoom in on individual countries and cities and compare their population, household incomes, or GDP side-by-side.
• Use the search function to move quickly to a specific city, country, or region.
• Explore GDP from 1 CE to 2025 and view the shift in the world’s economic center of gravity over that same time period.
Urban World is based on more than five years of research by the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI), the business and economics research arm of McKinsey, the global management consultancy.
strategy+business is published by PwC Strategy& Inc.
strategy+business MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
To subscribe to our Android edition for $14.95 annually, visit us at: www.strategy-business.com/google. Your subscription includes access to s+b apps for smartphones and tablets, and the s+b digital edition.
These "Mini MBA" apps can serve as a testing ground for people who are not certain they want to invest the time or money in an MBA or as a refresher for those who have the formal education but have not kept it in practice. Getting quick business advice has never been easier.
Please +1 us on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104707477282634680112/posts
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/themanagerstoolbox
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/snwoody75
Feedback is very important so please leave a star rating or a comment. It will be appreciated.
Keywords: Business Advice, Marketing Advice, Small Business Advice.
We hope you enjoy the time you are spending in our events.
* Detailed agenda for the event
* Logistic information surrounding the event
* Direct me function - Users can drop a pin on their location to return back to that selected spot via GPS.
Notify colleagues on where you are, set the timer to advise how long you have been away from location, take photos and pin them to the location for future reference.
* Submit Photos - Users have the ability to upload a photo during the event for either the corporate newsletter or inclusion in any future presentations.
* Around Symposium - list of “Point of Interest” locations for your users to visit such as :
• Event Location
• Registration area
• Restaurant locations
• Things to do and see for partners
• Other relevant location info
* Detailed information on the Event Presenters
* Direct access to the EY Social Media
* News tab for mining related news
* Receive push notifications from Event organisers on daily updates.
EYは、アシュアランス、税務、トランザクションおよびアドバイザリー分野におけるリーディング・ファームです。世界150カ国以上の拠点に19万人の構成員を有し、世界のあらゆるマーケットにおいて、高品質かつ均一なサービスを提供する体制を整備しています。EYはビジネスの健全な発展に貢献することを通じ、“ Building a better working world ” よりよい社会の構築を目指しています。
Note: Most of the content provided on Executive Insight is relevant globally, however some articles relate specifically to South African statutory and legislative requirements
After completing the optional subscription form, you will be granted access to the Executive Insight application. You can browse content from 6 business categories (i.e. Executive Leadership, Finance, Talent, Information Technology, Managing Risk and Taxation) and 6 Industry categories (i.e. Mining & Energy, Financial Services, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Health Care, Industry and Consumer Goods and Public Sector).
Read and Share
The Executive Insight application provides a short overview of all articles in chronological order. By selecting the short overview, you will be presented with more information. All articles are able to be shared by email and Twitter.
InSight makes it easy to:
* Keep track of how much you're earning & how much you're spending
* Understand what you spend the most money on, and how you can save more
* Make money decisions you feel good about
After you register with InSight, we will ask to scan your M-Pesa text messages so we can personalize your spending and savings goals.
See http://www.inventure.org/ for more information.
# Ten business case studies featuring different concepts and industry scenarios
# Detailed answers for every consulting question
# Glossary of common concepts
# Math practice questions
# Tips and tricks
# Access to live interview coaches
Case Studies – in depth 3 part questions covering a range of strategy questions from different industry scenarios including: restaurants, retail, industrial goods, non-profit, food products, biopharma, online gaming, renewable energy, computer hardware, computer software and finance. Inspired by real cases used by BCG, Bain & McKinsey.
Glossary – 40 descriptions of common concepts including: price elasticity, customer segmentation, breakeven quantities, scale economies, barriers to entry, differentiation, network effects, private equity and valuation techniques.
Math Practice – Math questions to test your mental arithmetic and knowledge of common concepts including: profit metrics, return on investment, growth rates, breakeven quantities and scale economies.
Introduction – Two friends are interested in setting up a fast casual restaurant chain in London. The dining concept is “fast healthy Indian” food. They plan to start with one test restaurant and gradually expand the chain. The venture will be funded from their own savings, cash flow generated by the business and bank loans.
Question – What is the market size for fast casual dining in London? Other facts: London population 7.5M, 1/3rd of people age 20-60 buy lunch out, people buy lunch 3x per week on average, average price of a meal 5 pounds.
Basic Answer – # of meals = 3.75M (population assuming equal age distribution 0 – 80 years) x 1/3 (buying out) x 3 (meals per week purchased) x 50 (wks of the year) = 187.5M (approx. 200M)
About Lamdin Labs
Lamdin Labs is an independent app developer focused on interview practice and preparation materials for consulting and business careers. All content is devised and written in house, using knowledge from real consulting situations and business school case studies. Authors were all former consultants at the Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Bain or McKinsey & Co and hold MBAs from the Harvard Business School .
We have lived through the consulting case study interview process ourselves, very recently and remember what it was like! We are committed to helping you achieve success by providing quality materials and honest advice. In addition, we have all conducted many hours of coaching with real interview candidates for top consulting firms.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we have a no questions asked refund policy for all our Android apps. We encourage you to try our application out risk free and let us know by e-mailing email@example.com if there are any issues.
And checkout our You Tube channel!
When dealing with internal or external stakeholders and clients there are times when just being an "expert" isn't enough. The "Consulting Tools" app helps you clarify business needs, deal with difficult or assertive stakeholders, deliver solutions and get their commitment to put these into practice.
As a specialist you need to help your internal/external stakeholders, clients and customers achieve business objectives. The "Consulting Tools" app is a set of 23 quick-access checklists and guides to help boost your effectiveness in the consulting process from initial meeting with your stakeholder through to getting agreement and commitment to your solution and making it happen:
* Quick-reference "Palm Cards" to help you remember key consulting techniques when you need them
* Plan for critical stages of the consulting process using our step-by-step checklists
* Work out what they really need and how you can help them using our suggested diagnostic questions
* Don't leave a meeting again without the critical information
* Techniques to help you influence and say "No" professionally without undermining the relationship
* Deal with difficult, unhelpful people and build trust and rapport
* Techniques to take charge with greater confidence in meetings with senior, assertive managers
* Be more effective in the end-to-end process of consulting!
You will benefit if you are a:
* Human Resource Practitioner
* IT Professional
* Business Analyst
* Organisation Development Specialist
* Internal Auditor
* Project Leader
* Change Agent
* Business Improvement Specialist
* Customer Account Manager
* Client Liaison Officer
* Marketing Specialist
* Finance Professional
* Transformation Manager
* Management Consultant
Why Performance Dynamics' "Consulting Tools"?
* Highly practical tools and checklists designed by highly experienced consultants - we know what techniques work
* We train consultants to consult - we have trained over 8,000 people worldwide in consulting techniques
* Proven techniques and checklists developed over 20 years - always have these key techniques at your fingertips in meetings
* We specialise in consulting skills and are committed to developing new and enhanced techniques that really work
The "Consulting Tools" Developers
info AT performancedynamics.com.au
The application is the property of Ernst & Young Ltd. Belgrade. If you have already selected application language, you'll be asked if you want to receive push notifications, or to be promptly informed of any updates and changes to the application.
Application EY Tax Serbia offers you to:
• Read the latest news in the field of taxation in Serbia
• Find the latest EY Newsletters, download or forward them
• To calculate indicative assessment of taxes and contributions for employees
While using the application, EY Tax Serbia apply the rules and conditions of use and all applicable laws. Ernst & Young Ltd. Company reserves the right to change all terms and conditions of use at any time and without prior notification. Changes will take effect after their publication.
The application can be occasionally unavailable due to technical difficulties.
This application is a simplified version of an indicative payroll calculation for Serbia. It does not constitute tax advice and may not be used or relied on to make any settlements with tax authorities nor for other purposes related to the payment of tax liabilities of any taxpayer. EY therefore is not liable for the results of using this application which is intended after all only to provide indicative numbers. Furthermore, as a result of its general nature, the application cannot reflect all specific individual circumstances or does not incorporate cross-border elements or implications. For further details you can contact EY office in Serbia.
Capital Insights is an interactive magazine, published quarterly by EY, that helps businesses manage their capital agenda - raising, investing, preserving and optimizing capital.
Capital Insights helps companies:
• Gain insight into how leading companies are managing their capital agenda to drive growth
• Keep abreast of the dynamics of today’s volatile capital and transaction environment
• Understand the M&A outlook for different sectors and geographies
• Consider the issues and challenges around their own capital agenda
Download this free app today.
Want to learn more about EY? Read the EY Global review. This annual publication gives an overview of the services we offer and our financial performance, and is filled with stories about how EY is building a better working world.
Download this free app today.
Performance is interested not just in the “what” but also the “how,” from how companies capitalize on the potential of social media to how the public sector can run services more cost-effectively.
Some examples of topics covered in previous editions include:
• How more and more businesses are applying game-like features to their administrative processes and staff motivation strategies
• How online collaborative communities are impacting business innovation and organization
• How building global efficient supply chains is key to responding to the global financial crisis
• How reporting can play a fundamental part in the movement toward improved business intelligence and knowledge management
Performance is the quarterly business journal from Ernst & Young’s Global Business Performance Think Tank (GBPT). Launched in 2008, the journal is now read by leading business executives and academics around the world. The journal is translated into French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Arabic, with content tailored to local markets.
If you would like to contribute an article to Performance, you can contact a member of the GBPT by visiting www.ey.com/performance or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Mit dem neuen Update unserer EY Tax & Law DE News App steht Ihnen mit den Archivversionen unserer Tax & Law Webcasts ein weiteres Feature zur Verfügung. Lesen Sie zudem unsere wöchentlichen News oder nutzen Sie den digitalen Zugang zu unserem quartalsweise erscheinenden Tax & Law Magazine. Bleiben Sie auch unterwegs aktuell und barrierefrei informiert, suchen Sie im Archiv, speichern Sie Ihre Favoriten oder empfehlen Sie Inhalte der App via E-Mail.
Wir freuen uns, wenn Sie die EY Tax & Law DE News App verwenden möchten. Um diesen kostenlosen Service von EY einrichten zu können, bitten wir Sie nach Installation der App, im Bereich Einstellung Ihre Firmen-E-Mail-Adresse zu hinterlegen, die Nutzungsbedingungen zur Kenntnis zu nehmen und Ihre Einwilligung zur Nutzung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten gemäß unserer Datenschutzerklärung zu erteilen. Bitte beachten Sie, dass es bei der Nutzung der Services zu einer erhöhten Nutzung Ihres Datenvolumens kommen kann. Wir empfehlen den Download größerer Dateien in einem WLAN-Netzwerk.
Not limited to technical and financial reporting, the magazine contains a mixture of articles covering risk, regulatory change and executive oversight to reflect the sometimes diverging views of a range of stakeholders. EY Reporting addresses the challenges faced by complex international businesses as they tell their performance story while navigating constantly changing global markets.