Not hdr and not very good. This app should be free and even then it is not worth using. The images it produces are not anything special and lack several qualities of a true HDR.
Excellent Alternative!! I am a little bit more than obsessive about my photos and the apps I use to edit them. Pro HDR Camera does a wonderful job each time. Be warned though, if it is action shots u are desiring, I wouldn't use this camera, as the subject has to stay relatively still for the ultimate outcome. Great camera!!
Good but bad Love how it does hdr pictures. 3 shots then combines them but sharing the pictures to Google plus is buggy and doesn't work
amazing app on the iphone worthless app on the android! i LOVED this app on my iphone and gave it good reviews. on the android, it's like it doesn't even capture 2 different exposures. it's like the iphone's default hdr capture... and what's worse.. we can't manually input 2 different exposed images on this version like we could on the iphone!! i used to import photos from a camera to get my hdr images because it came out better looking than i could get from photoshop.. what's up with this?! i am disappointed :(
Not as great as I thought I originally got this app because my original phone ( the first moto droid) didn't have HDR. Now that my phone has its own HDR this app lacks luster.
Great app Best HDR app, takes amazing pics, well worth the money, option to save only the HDR image would have been cool
* Fixed bug where originals were not deleted
* Fixed gallery not updating when pictures deleted within app
* Much faster image capture by default (go to settings and select faster). Works great on the Galaxy Nexus and other new phones!
* Turn off focus before first shot to capture even faster (Remember to focus by tapping the screen before you hit capture in that case!)
* Fixes for issues occurring on some phones