Note: If you've been using the free version, perform a backup from there followed by a restore in the premium version to transfer your data.
Key features include:
* A beautiful, intuitive user interface, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
* A complete data tracker, for monitoring a wealth of data: blood pressure, heart rate, custom medication doses, weight & BMI, exercise and notes.
* Enter multiple data at once: add blood pressure, rate, notes and reminder all in one go.
* Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor (including graphs). Sample: www.3qubits.com/heart/report.html.
* Advanced graphing options: view all your data over time on clean and beautiful graphs; view your BP distribution on pie charts; display BMI ranges on your weight graph; and much more...
* Compute meaningful statistics of your blood pressure values.
* An alarm system, for setting up alarms e.g. 2 hours after a meal.
* Supports lbs and kg; inches and cm.
* Backup and restore.
Keywords: Hypertension, High blood pressure, Hypotension
This application will help you keep track of your blood pressure and your weight. Being able to view the data as a table or in several graphs that will help you get a quick view of your health, both in your blood pressure and weight in your data being very important to your health.
Keeping a historical record of your blood pressure and weight
Based on the data you provide gives you the following information:
Your blood pressure classification (high, normal or low)
Body Mass Index
Percentage of fat in your body
This shown in charts or graphs
Characteristics of the graphs
It is handled with the fingers
Zoom using 2 fingers or the zoom buttons incorporated
Each point is the legend of its value
Move on axis "X" - "Y" with your finger.
Besides the ability to generate a file compatible with Microsoft Excel on your information handling for your pc or mac.
Supports pounds and kilograms; inches and cm.
Health, heart, pressure, weight, obesity, hypertension, BMI, management, welfare, control, records, arterial hypertension, hypertension, hypotension
Blood Pressure ++ is tracker app that helps you to keep stats and information about BP.
Track it everyday and you'll see how it is changing.
Is it high? Is it low?
- Simple data entry, information chart, share your readings by email or save it on a csv file.
Do you want a new feature? Just let me know and I'll see if I can include it. =)
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
The application provides the following functionality:
* Storage and intelligent management of blood pressure measurements;
* Easy interface to add, view, edit, delete measurements;
* Easy way to add measurements by taking a picture of the blood pressure meter's display using device's camera;
* Statistic reports on blood pressure including max/min/average for given time periods (morning/day/evening/night);
* Classification of blood pressure measurement based on the WHO / ISH Hypertension guidelines;
* Import/export of measurement data and relevant medical notes for your physician and other medical systems;
* Automated data retrieval from Bluetooth enabled AND blood pressure monitors (UA-767PBT, UA-851PBT, UA-911PBT).
The Pro version of the application provides the following additional functionality:
* No ad banners;
* Easy interface to interpret measurements (e.g., each record associated with the deviation indication);
* Automated data retrieval from NFC-enabled AND blood pressure monitors (UA-767NFC);
* Support for personal use as well as for multi-user scenario (records of all family members can be stored by one app);
* Reminders to measure blood pressure at specified time and days of week;
* Support of YotaPhone’s e-Ink screen for the last measurement and time of next reminders.
health monitoring, blood pressure, heart rate, medical adviser, hypertonia, hypotonia, fitness, healthy life style
World Health Organization (WHO) classifications
Important factors in blood pressure
Symptoms of high blood pressure
Who is more likely to develop hypertension?
Angiotensin II Receptor
Calcium channel blockers
Coronary Artery Disease Risk
Dose and Side Effects are available under Medications
More from developer
This is a toy app for developers to look at. The source code to it is on GitHub at https://github.com/brione/Brion-Learns-OAuth and is available for you to look at or copy or whatever.
This is not a real social networking client. It never will be a real social networking client. Please don't install it if you're expecting that.
There is a video where I demonstrate the app:
So you can take a look and see how it runs.