This eye test is a light form of Visual Acuity Test and is designed to reveal shortsightedness and long sightedness (hereinafter referred to as myopia and hyperopia) in the most pleasant, intuitive and stress free way for FREE.
Because this test is based on chromatic aberration and not on color discrimination, it is used even with color-blind patients.
Vision test is useful for:
- House visits
- Patients who have memorized the office chart
- Household tests for people who have doubts if a doctor's visit is required
- Schools and kindergartens
- Universities and polytechnic schools for admitting students
- Offices for recruiting workers
- Random test charts to eliminate boring and repeating experiences;
- Voice controls to help you navigate easier;
- Smooth and intuitive interface with animations.
Myopia and hyperopia are common problems. It can be hereditary, but may also occur because of eye, nerve or brain damage or due to exposure of certain chemicals. But we can usually come across with myopia and hyperopia caused by exhaustion, reading or working from wrong distance, etc.
The Duochrome Test is made with the best of intentions. The intuitive and flawless design allows you to navigate easily through the application. The voice guidance is provided during the test so that you don't need to move your mobile device near or far to read the instructions but instead you can hear the nice voice guiding you through different steps and actions. The voice can easily be muted and unmuted.
For each test you will be given a letter on two different colors to identify on which color you see the letters more clear or blurry. The randomly picked test charts will make sure you don't have a chance to memorize the provided numbers as well as answer positions so easily if possible at all. This important feature will make sure you are never bored passing this test. Also when used in offices or universities the persons passing this test will never be able to fill correct answers just because they have good memorization skills.
At the end of the test results will show whether the person has myopia or hyperopia or not for each eye separately.
More details about shortsightedness and long sightedness, eye examination tests and trainings as well as other eye related topics can be found in our news.eyeexamtest.com blog.
The Duochrome Test is continuously under improvement so your feedback is appreciated!
- Take the most comfortable position to relax.
- Have a mild nature light and no glare on the phone screen.
- Wear your contacts or glasses if you normally do.
- Place your phone approx. 50 cm/20 inches from your eyes.
- Try to identify on which color you see the letters more clear or blurry.
We highly recommend using our Eye Care Plus that allows to pass a more detailed eye examination as well as train your eye muscles for better vision.
This application is not intended to replace optician's regular full examination. We recommend you get a full eye test after using it.