Call Log + is a call log launcher app for Contacts+ - a free ‘all in one’ contacts, dialer & call log app.
★ Beautiful call log design
★ Filter your call log by incoming / outgoing / missed calls
★ Call confirmation for outgoing calls from call log
★ Integrated contacts, dialer and messages list (swipe left/right)
★ Light / Dark themes
★ Text messaging
★ Auto pictures and birthdays sync with Facebook
★ Birthdays reminders
★ Quick call - press and hold a number or picture to call a contact
★ Coming soon - Speed dial !
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CallApp Call-Log is an add-on to the award winning CallApp. Aside from providing a single click to open the Call-Log it also provides additional functionality.
See info & pictures about anyone you communicate with by connecting your phone to the world’s best Caller ID & Social Dialer with over 700m phone numbers from 200 countries integrated to 60 information sources!!
See information about ANYONE regardless whether the other contact is:
▶ Initiating or receiving a call
▶ In your contact book
▶ Connected to you via social networks
▶ A CallApp user
▶ A person / a business
▶ Switch Left / Right to reach Contact / Favorites / Dialer / Call-log
▶ Text or Call directly from Call Log
▶ Press to view most relevant information about the contact: Facebook , LinkedIn, Instagram , Twitter and much more
CallApp combines your phone's dialer & Call Log with our local search platform to give you access to the people and places that matter to you, all in one convenient place.
▶ SOCIAL INFO - Pictures, birthdays and much more from all major social networks...
▶ PERSONAL INFO - Name, Photo, Birthday, SMS, last Email, Google Search ...
▶ BUSINESS INFO - Reverse Lookup, Reviews, Menu, Reservation, Street View, Yelp, Map, 144, white-pages, yellow-pages …
CallApp was awarded as one of the most promising start-ups by: Microsoft, IBM, Qualcomm and many others:
▶ TechCrunch: "CallApp is one of the world's most promising startups & selected as a TechCrunch Disrupt 2012 Finalist”
▶ Android Police: "Probably the App of the year, this is what telephony on a smartphone was supposed to be."
This application requires some permissions,
- READ_CONTACTS : To read call logs.
- WRITE_CONTACTS / MODIFY_PHONE_STATE : Reset call logs with 'Missed-Call flag' and write it.
- CALL_PHONE : To call phone your selected history logs.
- INTERNET : View ads(AdMob program), to send error logs(Error logs saved to external storage).
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION : View ads(Admob program)
- READ_PHONE_STATE : To use phone state(IDLE/CALLS/HANG UP)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : To save error logs.
THIS IS NOT AD-FREE SOFTWARE. IF YOU WANT TO AD-FREE SOFTWARE, PLEASE USE 'Call History PRO'!.
Call History Protector
Protect your call history, protect your privacy! Hide your call log and history. Keep your call log and history in a safe place, top security! Now no one can ever see your call history without your permission. Now you never worry about your data security when you lost your Android phone or someone sneaks at your phone. They get nothing! This is Call Log Protector! Protect your personal information being revealed in any circumstance.
The hide call log feature allows you to add the contact and all incoming, outgoing and missed calls will be deleted from your regular call logs. And you can view them in Call Log Protector.
*Select contact to hide the call history
*Manage your hidden contacts at one page
*Review hidden calls and public calls on one page
*Now you can make notes on your calls, make your call history more informational, just for yourself
*Multi-select to delete calls, both hidden calls and system calls
*Hide application icon
*Dial 3333 or pin number to open Call Log Protector
The most intuitive, useful and well designed call statistics app on the market!
This is a 2 in 1 app: It is a detailed call log and it provides statistics as well.
Ever wanted to know who you call the most? Who calls you the most? How much do you speak a month? This app not only keeps track of your calls, it creates detailed statistics and charts for you!
Unlike other similar apps this app logs all your calls! What does that mean? The phones store only a number of calls (around 400-500) in the memory. This means, with other apps you are still stuck with the call log of around the last one or two months! But with this app, you can store your calls forever, making as real statistics as possible. Isn’t this the point of these apps?
The app does not run in the background, which saves you battery! The call log will refresh every time you open the application, or refresh it manually from the menu.
* Saves and shows all calls, not just the last 500, like other call log apps
* Shows statistics and charts
* Pie chart: breakdown of incoming, outgoing and missed calls
* Bar chart: breakdown of the 5 most caller/called contacts (by duration and number of calls)
* View (Incoming, outgoing, missed, all calls)
* Detailed call history of contacts
* Sort by alphabet or date
* Filter by date
* You can filter the calls by many many filters:
-last 30 days
-last 7 days
-between ANY dates
-all, incoming, outgoing, missed calls
-sort by alphabet or date
* Export call log to .csv file
* Runs offline
Still to come:
* More filter settings
* More customization settings
* Create image from graph and post to Facebook
* More charts (e.g. which day do you speak the most)
* and lots of other things!
This app is not
* a call log editor. Don't expect to modify the call log.
* a message log. A similar sms log app will come soon!
**Customer satisfaction is important to us. If you have any problems with the app, any development ideas or questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will answer as soon as possible, usually withing 24 hours.
Storage: The call log database is saved on the sd card, as well as the exported csv file.
Your personal information: Reading contacts
Services that cost you money: Option to call a contact from the application
1. Add a fake call log to your phone's call log:
- Fake call entry with anyone from your contacts list
- Fake call from or to an unknown caller
- Fake call from or to a private number
- Fake call from any number that is not in your contacts list
2. Choose the date, time and duration of the fake call log entry
3. Choose if the fake call should be an incoming, outgoing or a missed call
Special feature: The application is called FCL after the installation so that it doesn't raise suspicion! Once you get into the app you can see its real name :)
Works great with Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean!
Note: This is the free version of Fake Call Log and it contains Ads. If you would like to get rid of the Ads you may purchase Fake Call Log Pro which does not have any Ads.
This software makes use of (1) Android Wheel Control, Copyright 2011 Yuri Kanivets (2) Parts of Copyright (c) The Android Open Source Project; both licensed under the Apache License 2.0 (AL). You may obtain a copy of the AL at:
fake call log phone calllog caller faker contacts manager editor best easy
* ways to clump contacts and numbers
* contact photos
* swipeable tabs
* long press for various options (texting specifically)
Okily, dokily, the ads rundown:
Note: This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this Smart Wireless Headset pro application.
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
• Outgoing phone Call Confirm dialog, and Incoming phone Call protection.
• Call Start and Call End notifier with beeps or vibration.
• Call Log with totals statistics.
• Open the contact address in Google Maps.
• Really small and optimized for minimum battery consumption.
• Configurable exceptions such as bluetooth, headset...
• Different styles, including slider buttons.
-Features only in the Plus+ version:
• Quick access and call all contact numbers.
• Send SMS & e-mails.
• PIN locking.
• More exception options such as contacts, car mode, USSD...
• Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Records all your phone calls
- Play/Stop recorded audio by touch on the item
- Delete recorded items
- Lock recorded items to prevent from auto-cleaning
- Share recorded items (only in Pro version)
- Confirmation dialog: Would you like to keep recorded call that is shown just after the call (only in Pro version).
IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR PHONE AT ALL
OR IT DOES NOT RECORD OPPOSITE SIDE VOICE CLEARLY:
1. Try to mix different recording settings as it described here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/call-recorder-faq/
2. There is a limitation for some phones that don't support recording from phone line or handsfree or bluetooth. It’s recording driver problem made by manufacturer of the phone. Please, mail me about that, so the list of not supported devices will be updated here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/call-recorder-list-of-non-supported-devices/
I kindly ask do not give bad marks for that. Thank you!
If you have some suggestions or comments, please visit our site http://clevermobile.net and feel free to contact us.
- Calls are categorized into tabs, such as All, Received / Incoming, Dialled / Outgoing, and Missed.
- Long press an entry in the list to call, send SMS, copy to dialling screen, view Contact, add unsaved phone number to contacts, copy phone number to Clipboard, delete log item, send contact information using SMS. The delete all logs for selected number option can delete all logs for the chosen number.
- Use the Search bar located on top to search for call logs using a phone number or a contact name.
- Click into a log item from the list to open up the details view. You can call and SMS the number from this view. You can also view detailed log history and statistics such as total number of missed, dialled, received, rejected calls along with details on the duration for the longest dialled and received calls by clicking on the Statistics button.
The main menu from these tabs allows you to do the following:
- Delete missed, received, dialled, rejected or all call logs.
- Invoke the stock dialler application to call numbers directly.
- Group by option allows you to group call logs based on Date or Contact.
- Sort by option allows you to sort logs based on Date, Duration and Contact.
- Collapse or expand all the groups in the list. Useful when you want to quickly see calls for a particular day.
- View detailed statistics like total calls, grouped by missed, dialled, received, rejected calls.
- See information related to the longest call duration for dialled and received calls.
- Favourites tab shows all contacts sorted based on number of times contacted.
- The Search Bar on the Favourites tab allows to search contacts by name.
- Long press on a contact to invoke the context menu. You can call, SMS, view contact, copy to Clipboard etc.
- Clicking into a contact displays all the phone numbers for the contact. Click on the call or SMS icon against each phone number to call the contact or send an SMS.
- Use the Sort by menu option to change the Favourite contacts sort order(Display Name, Starred, Times contacted from the main menu. The Favourites sort order is automatically saved and restored when the application is restarted.
- Use the Add Contact option to create a new contact.
The settings menu allows you to control some aspects of the application like the following:
- Setting the starting Tab to be displayed when the application is started
- Set the total number of call log records to be displayed on each of the tabs. Default is 50. Can be set to unlimited.
Please send your feedback and comments to email@example.com. This will help in releasing bug fixes and add new features in the future.
This application allows you to make and receive anonymous phone calls which cannot be traced or record.
It's important to know how Anonymous Call Log works:
Dial the number 4444 (your default password which you can change in this application), then
you can choose to activate or deactivate the registration of call through the button;
The application icon is not existing in the application menu;
It's possible to decide whether you want your incoming/outgoing calls are registered or not;
This is the original, untouched version of Not Call Log (ver. 1.8) From the drop down, choose where you want the phone to go after an outgoing phone call, press save and forget about it. View more apps for new feature version (featuring incoming call control)
Email issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
Configurable number of apps;
Sort by app name or most recently used;
Easily accessible from any screen via notification bar;
Pin/unpin any app with a long press;
Highlight running apps.
Check Launchpad for hot key startup and more features.
v 2.7 No ads.
Configurable number of apps;
Easily accessible from any screen via notification bar or hot key;
With a long press on app icon
Manage and kill,
Find in market,
Change app icon size;
Highlight running apps.
v3.0 Manage apps.
See talk time, last call, number of in and out calls per contact.
Individual call logs per contact;
Clear contact's data;
Highly interactive interface, data can be rearranged with one touch.
v 2.2 Configurable handling of missed calls