Test your vision from home and get new eyeglasses with the results. The EyeQue VisionCheck app requires the EyeQue VisionCheck optical smartphone attachment.
• Measure your refractive error, i.e. your nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism
• Results are EyeGlass Numbers – the same format as a prescription and can be used to order glasses from select online retailers
• Results also include your estimated near-vision add (NV ADD+), needed to purchase reading or progressive glasses.
• Securely store and access your digital vision records at your convenience – in app or online at eyeque.com
• Get personalized vision reports
• Measure your pupillary distance (PD) by wearing the PDCheck frames (included with purchase of VisionCheck)
• EyeQue VisionCheck smartphone attachment
• Active All Access Membership – (first year for one account included with purchase of EyeQue VisionCheck). Additional memberships can be purchased for $4.99 per year, per account to share the device with other people.
• Compatible smartphone and Internet connection – your smartphone must be running Android 4.x or above and have a minimum screen resolution of 250 pixels per inch (PPI). If you’re unsure of your phone’s compatibility, contact. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of All Access Membership – first year for one account included with hardware device purchase.
• Unlimited refractive error tests
• Unlimited secure storage with online and in app access
• Access to personalized vision reports