1. Hatch the Egg: Tap as fast as you can to hatch the bird.
2. Learning to Fly: Slide your finger up and down to move the bird between the trees
3. Collect Food: Tap to fly birds at the fruit and avoid the bombs.
4. Protect the Forest: Tilt up and down to fly bird, while tapping to spit at enemies
5. Diving for Fish: Dive as deep as you can, avoiding puffers and jellyfish. Then collect fish on the way up to score points.
6. Mate Sorting: Tap on the left or right side of the screen to sort potential mates based on their colour. Get one wrong and you lose 5 points. Sort all the birds before the time runs out to make it to the next round.
7. Nest building: Tilt left and right and tap to flap wings. Bring twigs back to your nest while avoiding enemies.
8. Mating song: Tap on the notes before they reach the bottom to sing a mating song.
More from developer
Chirp Chirp is all about birds - plump, tubby, roly-poly birds of all kinds. Tap the screen to hatch a bird - the longer you hold, the bigger the bird is going to be. And you want BIG birds! But careful - those nasty little balls will make your bird go "plop!" if they touch it before you let go, and you'll lose a life.
Your goal is to fill two thirds of the screen with birds. Watch out for your eggs! You only get a limited number for each level. If you run out of eggs, you'll lose lives for each bird you hatch.
Compete for highscores!
Post achievements to your Facebook/Myspace/Twitter feed!
Challenge your friends!
The first 7 levels of Chirp Chirp are free. The full game comes with an unlimited number of levels. It comes with a ever-growing flock of chirping, hooting, piping birds of all kinds.
Chirp Chirp is constantly updated, and we're always adding new content: special themes, new game modes...and new birds, of course.
To keep you updated, we're on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/ChirpChirpGame), Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ChirpChirpGame), and on the Scoreloop news feed, which you can reach through Chirp Chirp's highscore pages.