EyeTemp reminds you if you leave on appliances or if they get too hot! The Eyetemp pyhsical device is paired with a mobile app and placed on an appliance. Alerts and notifications are sent if you leave it on too long or if a dangerous situation persists. Emergency contacts are set up to receive alerts if original user does not answer. The mobile app is a one time set up and is so easy to follow that even a “non tech-savvy” user can do it. Never forget again to shut off an appliance or leave it unattended. Examples of items to monitor are cooktops, ovens, cooktops, dryers, refrigerators, electrical heaters, small appliances, hair irons and more! The device is paired with this mobile app to receive the following alerts:
• Unattended - Receive an alert if an item is left on too long.
• Location - If you leave your residence and an item is left on receive an alert.
• On/Off - Receive alerts when items are considered turned on or off.
• Dangerous Temperature - Receive an alert if dangerous temperatures are reached.
• Emergency Contacts - Set up emergency contacts that will be notified by text message if a user does not respond to an alert.
Receive notifications anywhere in the world through the WiFi design. There is a one time simple set up in the app to connect the device and you never have to go in the app again unless you want to change what your EyeTemp device is monitoring. To purchase your EyeTemp device please visit www.Eye-Temp.com.
Note: Works best with the latest versions of phones on both IOS and Android.
This is not intended to replace any fire safety products. EyeTemp should be used in addition to existing recommended fire safety products.
Following instructions on the app carefully placement of device is important.