Key features of Magic Fluids:
- Highly configurable fluid behaviour and look
- 20 configuration presets - if you're lazy
- You can save your own presets
- Multitouch controls
- Smoke (gas) and water (liquid) animation
- Thousands of particles moving with the fluid
- You can pause the animation anytime and save screenshots
- You can use Magic Fluids as a regular app or as a Live Wallpaper
- Highly optimized, multiple quality settings for wide range of devices
Possibilities are endless, effects are fantastic.
Free version of Magic Fluids has two presets (out of ten), limited configuration options and doesn't allow to save screenshots. You can still use it as a Live Wallpaper though!
Check also my other fluid simulation app Waterfloo!
Magic Fluids allows for a great deal of customization. You can modify fluid type, color palette, how long it stays on the screen, when colors should change and much more.
Fluid alone is great, but it only gets better. Turn on particles and watch how they move with the fluid and emphasize it's motion. Particles have lots of configuration options as well - shape, size, color and more. You can have more than 15000 particles on the screen, but you better have a strong device if you want to do that!
Whatever configuration you come up with, it would be great to save it and use anytime later. That's what user presets are for - you can store ten fluid presets and load them with a single click!
Are you lazy and don't want to wade through lots of settings? You can use one of ten predefined fluid configurations and still experience a great diversity that Magic Fluids offers! Examples of existing presets are Floating Flames, Wavy Winter or Classy Combination.
Magic Fluids features two fluid animation methods:
- Smoke - classic gas simulation. Smoke is slow and steady. It's great when you want to slow down and relax
- Water - uncommon method that makes fluid behaviour more similar to liquid than gas. You can almost feel the pressure propagating through the water while you touch the screen. It's perfect when you want to create dynamic animations and images full of swirls and curls.
When you press the Menu Button (hardware button on older devices, three-dot button on newer ones) animation pauses. From there you can clear the screen, go to settings menu or save the screenshot to file on external storage (it goes to /Pictures/MagicFluids/ directory). Note that external storage (which usually means SD Card, but on some devices external storage is actually internal) must be available on your device. You can later use it as a wallpaper or show your friends what you can do with Magic Fluids!
Please help us work out the bugs by leaving feedback including your device model and benchmark scores. If we know the engine is working well on lots of devices that will really keep us motivated to get the game done!
Thanks for playing!
simple but funny FREE application with many nice, colored particles.
1. Multi-touch（Max to 5 touch）
2. Five different pattern depending on the number of fingers touching the screen.
3. With the composition of the different number of fingers,you can find many more hide animation pattern.
4. Many custom setting item. You can set particles count, size, color , etc.
5. Amazing background music， feel like being in a dream wold.
Have some fun and relax with particles!
+ HD quality images
+ New wallpapers
+ Set Picture as wallpaper
Activate it via your live wallpaper manager!
Play with particles that react to gravity, touch, and collisions with each other. Controls allow changing the number and size of the particles, as well as the strength of gravity and the attraction when touching the screen.
Also works with your existing picture wallpaper!
To see the settings, go to your live wallpapers and select "Fun with Particles" then the settings button should appear in the preview window.
As you move your finger, paint drops appear and slide down your screen, using gravity and motion sensors in your device.
Shake and turn your device while painting to create infinite patterns! It is also great for kids!
* Physics-based paint behavior.
* Rotate and shake your device to affect where the paint is going.
* Lay your device flat on a desk to achieve splatter paint effect.
* Pressure-sensitive: the harder your press, the more paint you splash.
* Load any picture from your gallery to use as a background for your painting.
* Share your painting with friends using the built-in "share" feature.
* Customize your paint with endless combinations of color, thickness and size. Choose auto cycle color for extra fun.
* Supports Android 4.4 KitKat "Immersive Mode" for a full screen experience
This app is ad supported. Ads only appear on the settings menu, and not on the main painting canvas.
- HD Quality
- You can apply the wallpapers on your desk or device screen
- Share with friends
Fireworks will appear following your finger, falling with the gravity of your phone. I find it quite relaxing.
If you enjoy it, share it with your friends.
No ads, no data shared on Internet, no money asked - just fun.
How to run it:
- From the market install the application.
- Go in your home folder (where you have all the applications)
- Press "Menu"
- Live Wallpapers
- Select Crazy Particles
Then touch your screen.
This is a free app that has the best sound effects for your phone.
In scary noises soundboard app there are many spine-chilling stuff like evil laugh Freddy Fazbear, mysterious ambiance and squeaking door that can remind you of the background sounds of horror game you certainly love.
Freddy Fazbear is the main antagonist and titular character of Five Nights at Freddy's.
Chica is one of four main antagonists in Five Nights at Freddy's.
Chica is a bright yellow animatronic chicken with a spherical shaped head, orange beak, magenta eyes, and black eyebrows.
+ HD quality images
+ New wallpapers
+ Set Picture as wallpaper
Storms can be generated using multiple parameters such as background sound, thunder frequency, color of the lightning as well as duration of the lightning. Lightning is shown using screen colors (more realistic effect but requires darker environment) or with led flash (amazingly powerful effect). You can set the color and duration of thunder strikes, the background sounds and set the timer. If you prefer only sounds to be heard, you can disable lightning or even the other way around. More storm background sounds will be added in the future as well as lightning bolt sound effects.
Download the free Lightning Storm live wallpaper featuring amazing animation.
Color changing bolts makes your device screen looks great.
Click on Home and go to Menu then click on Wallpaper to choose Live Wallpapers then select “Storm light Live Wall Paper” to make it as your device screen wallpaper.
Download Storm light app to make your home screen livelier always.
Inspired by the Third Way's report "A Taxpayer Receipt." Numbers differ because this program is more careful about FICA/Medicare accounting.