You can also use pinch to zoom (in and out) and shake the phone on two axis to scatter the particles.
To get to the main menu, just press the "back" button.
The entire program is written in C, using SDL2, so it is quite fast. If there is enough interest, I will also provide a desktop version and I'll add new features.
The reading storage permission is needed by SDL2 in order to be able to load/save the configuration.
Please help us work out the bugs by leaving feedback including your device model and benchmark scores. If we know the engine is working well on lots of devices that will really keep us motivated to get the game done!
Thanks for playing!
Key features of Magic Fluids:
- Highly configurable fluid behaviour and look
- 20 configuration presets - if you're lazy
- You can save your own presets
- Multitouch controls
- Smoke (gas) and water (liquid) animation
- Thousands of particles moving with the fluid
- You can pause the animation anytime and save screenshots
- You can use Magic Fluids as a regular app or as a Live Wallpaper
- Highly optimized, multiple quality settings for wide range of devices
Possibilities are endless, effects are fantastic.
Free version of Magic Fluids has two presets (out of ten), limited configuration options and doesn't allow to save screenshots. You can still use it as a Live Wallpaper though!
Check also my other fluid simulation app Waterfloo!
Magic Fluids allows for a great deal of customization. You can modify fluid type, color palette, how long it stays on the screen, when colors should change and much more.
Fluid alone is great, but it only gets better. Turn on particles and watch how they move with the fluid and emphasize it's motion. Particles have lots of configuration options as well - shape, size, color and more. You can have more than 15000 particles on the screen, but you better have a strong device if you want to do that!
Whatever configuration you come up with, it would be great to save it and use anytime later. That's what user presets are for - you can store ten fluid presets and load them with a single click!
Are you lazy and don't want to wade through lots of settings? You can use one of ten predefined fluid configurations and still experience a great diversity that Magic Fluids offers! Examples of existing presets are Floating Flames, Wavy Winter or Classy Combination.
Magic Fluids features two fluid animation methods:
- Smoke - classic gas simulation. Smoke is slow and steady. It's great when you want to slow down and relax
- Water - uncommon method that makes fluid behaviour more similar to liquid than gas. You can almost feel the pressure propagating through the water while you touch the screen. It's perfect when you want to create dynamic animations and images full of swirls and curls.
When you press the Menu Button (hardware button on older devices, three-dot button on newer ones) animation pauses. From there you can clear the screen, go to settings menu or save the screenshot to file on external storage (it goes to /Pictures/MagicFluids/ directory). Note that external storage (which usually means SD Card, but on some devices external storage is actually internal) must be available on your device. You can later use it as a wallpaper or show your friends what you can do with Magic Fluids!
As you move your finger, paint drops appear and slide down your screen, using gravity and motion sensors in your device.
Shake and turn your device while painting to create infinite patterns! It is also great for kids!
* Physics-based paint behavior.
* Rotate and shake your device to affect where the paint is going.
* Lay your device flat on a desk to achieve splatter paint effect.
* Pressure-sensitive: the harder your press, the more paint you splash.
* Load any picture from your gallery to use as a background for your painting.
* Share your painting with friends using the built-in "share" feature.
* Customize your paint with endless combinations of color, thickness and size. Choose auto cycle color for extra fun.
* Supports Android 4.4 KitKat "Immersive Mode" for a full screen experience
This app is ad supported. Ads only appear on the settings menu, and not on the main painting canvas.
simple but funny FREE application with many nice, colored particles.
1. Multi-touch（Max to 5 touch）
2. Five different pattern depending on the number of fingers touching the screen.
3. With the composition of the different number of fingers,you can find many more hide animation pattern.
4. Many custom setting item. You can set particles count, size, color , etc.
5. Amazing background music， feel like being in a dream wold.
Have some fun and relax with particles!
There are different options for what happens when a particle hits the edge of the screen. Stop - The particle loses it's velocity from the direction it hit the screen. Bounce - The particle's velocity from the direction it hit the screen is reversed and it bounces off the edge. Continuous - The particle continues outside the screen and follows along the same path it would have, possibly reentering the screen. Multiply - The particle behaves like Bounce, but has a second particle created that Bounces in the opposite direction. (This can lead to many particles quickly which (Because of all the Math and Physics involved) can cause considerable lag. I put it in because it can give some cool effects if done right. I usually use few particles on very low gravity.)
Other features are Center Objects which will not be affected by the gravitational force of other objects on the screen, but will still act on the other objects. The two center objects are Sun and Black Hole. Each of their gravitational forces can be set individually, but only one Center Object can be on the screen at a time.
My favorite setting is the grid setting. It allows you to automatically place particles in symmetrical grids. You choose the rows and columns for the grid and hit add. For this one, something cool is to create a grid with all the particles having zero gravitational force, and have a center object with just a little.
One of my current plans for this are to create an option Tails sets an amount of smaller particles that appear in the last few positions of particles. (This has been added in version 1.14 :) )
Another is to create different settings for placing shapes of particles on the screen. Some examples would be a rectangle of particles, a circle, or a star. If there is something you would like in this app, then leave a comment. Who knows what could appear in the next update. :)
Also, the internet permissions is needed to load ads. Maybe this poor college student can make a buck or two from his hobby. :)
Renders UP TO 4000 Particles, moving, coliding and doing fancy stuff.
Powerful Live Wallpaper with crazy eye catching animations!
Beware! You might get crazy keeping your eyes too long on this live wallpaper.
This is a must have for every Live Wallpaper fiend!!
Tired of boring Wallpapers without action?!
Impress your mates with this super Live Wallpaper.
Website currently down due maintenance.
Refer to me by email email@example.com.
- 10 predefined themes
- 13 amazing colorful backgrounds
- 8 on screen decoration elements
- Color picker for decorations
- 10 types of golden/silver hearts
- 7 types of golden/silver hearts with diamonds
- 14 types and 16 colors of hearts and flowers
- Customize speed, amount, size, and direction of hearts and flowers
- 7 styles of Photo Heart Locket for your beloved one or your own photo (with size, speed, and direction controls)
- Thousands of possible combinations
- Full support for landscape mode and home-screen swiping!
- Supports most resolutions
- More features to be added in the future.
Our HD wallpapers (1920x1080 pixels) work great on phones, tablets or any other devices that support live wallpapers. However, best performance is achieved on Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 2, Sony Xpreria Z, HTC One, LG Nexus, and higher.
♥ If you enjoy this wallpaper Please leave your comment and check out our other products, it will help us. Thanks ! ♥
Fireworks will appear following your finger, falling with the gravity of your phone. I find it quite relaxing.
If you enjoy it, share it with your friends.
No ads, no data shared on Internet, no money asked - just fun.
How to run it:
- From the market install the application.
- Go in your home folder (where you have all the applications)
- Press "Menu"
- Live Wallpapers
- Select Crazy Particles
Then touch your screen.
Choose your own photos as mobile backgrounds with amazing rain effects.
You can choose rain falling effect and water scrolling effect on your selected pics.
In the app settings, you can modify the following features:-
* Choose your own images as mobile backgrounds.
* Choose the type of falling drops
* Choose the number of falling drops
* You can Enable/disable rain sound
* You can On/Off rain, falling drops and static drops.
How To Instal this app:
Go to Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers -> Select "My Photo Live Wallpaper".
This free wallpaper will be the best rain wallpaper and My photo live wallpaper 2014.
Happy valentines day from tricore......
- Animated landscapes decorating your screen;
- Very easy to use just tap once to preview the background image and hold to set the background.
- Amazing HD graphics;
- This background app will sleep when your phone is inactive so the app won’t drain your battery.
Inspired by the Third Way's report "A Taxpayer Receipt." Numbers differ because this program is more careful about FICA/Medicare accounting.