Confusing Using help button should only solve the puzzle based on the updated annotations. The problem with the existing one is that although I have already edited the annotations to reduce possible candidates, when I press help me, calculations includes again candidates I already removed from the annotations. It is confusing.
Easy but terribly effective Nice and simple to use, a must have! The help feature is simply awesome
Help menu not available My Samsung Note 4 software was just upgraded by Verizon and access to the "Help" menu no longer available. This is what makes this app so great! Please fix.....
No access to menu on Samsung galaxy tab S2 The menu button normally on the bottom right is not present on the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 how do you access the menu?
Great application Great application. I love the solving methods to improve our resolution technics.
Great version I have played many different suduko games. This has a great interface and features.
- Unique feature: if you can't solve the puzzle, EZ Sudoku will explain step by step how to find the next digit.
- Requested by users:
- new option to activate haptic feedback on buttons.
- Can be moved to SD-Card.
- New feature "Annotate all": you can annotate all the empty cells
- New options:
- Show/Hide the level
- Show/Hide the timer
- Enable/Disable the blue color for the selected digits
- Enable/Disable the yellow color for the selected cells