TBN Notifier is another great app by Palo Alto Apps Company
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This app was developed for the Palo Alto Unified School District student community.
Titans! TBN has now moved to the mobile universe, with this first app, the TBN Notifier! As TBN staff members upload new announcements, they are automatically downloaded to your phone. The app also provides easy access to info about the staff, the TBN Facebook page, Twitter feed, YouTube channel, and website.
Before installing this app, please check with your IT department to ensure that your organization has enabled a GlobalProtect gateway subscription on the firewall.
- Automatic VPN connection
- Automatic discovery of optimal gateway
- Manual gateway selection capability
- Connect via IPSec or SSL
- Supports all of the existing PAN-OS authentication methods including Kerberos, RADIUS, LDAP, client certificates, and a local user database
- Provides the full benefit of the native experience and allows users to securely use any app
- Network administrators; please contact your Palo Alto Networks sales representative or channel partner to add GlobalProtect gateway subscription to your firewalls in order to enable support for GlobalProtect for Android.
- Supported on Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls running PAN-OS 4.0, 4.1 and 5.0.
Send text from other Apps to AFR with Android's Share button.
Open a page in your browser and Share it with AFR to start reading.
Compatible with your favorite Apps: Pocket, Zite, Flipboard, Feedly and many more ...
Copy text from any App and paste AFR to read it immediately: Keep Google, Evernote, Aldiko, ColorNote ...
(NEW v4 +)
✔ Reading List with all your reading history
✔ Add books to your library and read them like you've never done before! .epub, .txt, .pdf (experimental PDF)
✔ Keep up with your RSS feed subscriptions with the new reader integrated
✔ Sync your Pocket account in order to read news later (but faster!)
✔ Size and type of letter are configurable now
✔ Long Words marker
Activate the Slow Mode by tapping the right side of the text
Pause and resume reading by tapping the text
With your lecture paused, you can go one word backwards tapping on the left side of the text
In less than 10 minutes you will master AFR!
= Premium Features=
✔ Speeds less than 10-50 ppm to 1000 ppm and higher
✔ Additional Themes: Dark ,Sepia, Hacker and Pink
✔ Show and hide the progress reading bar
✔ Shortcut to read the copied text
✔ Stop at numbers in quotes "" and punctuation as [. ,; :! ? ]
✔ Configure Slow Speed Mode
✔ Continue Reading from where you left off
✔ Compatibility with Pebble SmartWatch
✔ Set font size
✔ Read 100 words in Chromecast
= Limited functions (lite) =
✔ Reading List: Only the last 2 items are available AFR
✔ Books: Only one simultaneous book and only the first10 chapters
✔ RSS Feed: Only one simultaneous feed and only the last 2 items
✔ Pocket: Only the last 2 items
AFR uses the method "Rapid Serial Visual Presentation" that allows you to read more words per minute than you can imagine.
afastreader - https://twitter.com/afastreader